Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What property did they leave in a mess before?
I can't remember, think it was one up Banff /Cullen way someone in here mentioned it. This time they had friends with them so probably more respectful. I know some people have a terrible attitude in hotels /accommodation and just don't give a sh£t about these things, they just think someone will clean up after them! ?

Reactions: 5
I just can’t imagine spending the day in my sweaty gym gear. If she’s building up enough sweat to justify one of those amino slushes she’s built up enough to justify switching on the murder mansion hot water and having a shower

• Sad
Reactions: 11
See her pulling up her top to show her leggings nah she pulled up her top to show off her stomach- narcissism, only thing transparent is her huge ego. Also on the scrounge for some gym gifted gym gear. Also purposefully not following the rules which makes her transparency statements absolute BS

Reactions: 16
I just can’t imagine spending the day in my sweaty gym gear. If she’s building up enough sweat to justify one of those amino slushes she’s built up enough to justify switching on the murder mansion hot water and having a shower
Eurgh. Makes me feel itchy. Maybe she goes to bed like that ?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't remember, think it was one up Banff /Cullen way someone in here mentioned it. This time they had friends with them so probably more respectful. I know some people have a terrible attitude in hotels /accommodation and just don't give a sh£t about these things, they just think someone will clean up after them! ?
I always leave a hotel room/ accommodation the way I found it. It’s about having respect. Last year going on holiday we were nearly last off the flight. Rows and rows of rubbish just dumped on the floor. One row in Particular the kids had got so much food to eat that half of it was trodden into the floor. The air hostess said we’ve half hour turn around. Good luck we said as that plane needed more than half hour clean out. I’d be charging the people who’d left a mess if I were airlines. It was disgusting. Never seen anything like it.

Reactions: 15
Also I’ve a feeling something really shady about Mr Meldrum is waiting in the shadows to come out can’t put my finger on it but maybe it’s related to the feelings of doom she’s saying she has .. something like texting other women oh wait ? .. maybe he does that to female friends of hers as well, I can well imagine him as the creepy husband ?

Reactions: 19
I always leave a hotel room/ accommodation the way I found it. It’s about having respect. Last year going on holiday we were nearly last off the flight. Rows and rows of rubbish just dumped on the floor. One row in Particular the kids had got so much food to eat that half of it was trodden into the floor. The air hostess said we’ve half hour turn around. Good luck we said as that plane needed more than half hour clean out. I’d be charging the people who’d left a mess if I were airlines. It was disgusting. Never seen anything like it.
Agree completely it's respect... my husband laughs at me in hotels etc I'm the tidiest ever, tidy up before the maid comes in.. Hate the thought of someone cleaning up after me. But loads of folk don't care and it's often surprising who.

Reactions: 13
I got more information on Aviemore from reading here compare to Rebs poorly adverts ?

Reactions: 12
Agree completely it's respect... my husband laughs at me in hotels etc I'm the tidiest ever, tidy up before the maid comes in.. Hate the thought of someone cleaning up after me. But loads of folk don't care and it's often surprising who.
They’d be first to complain if accommodation wasn’t to standard. It’s lack of respect.

It was Cullen they stayed in am local to the area. But never heard they left it in a mess. I seen Pat in our local Indian one of the nights they stayed here he’s tiny but that was before he was beasting the gym ??
I was born near there - lovely wee place for a break!

Reactions: 5
Would anyone have expected a vlog about the lodge last week? I just wondered why it wasn't up? Had they left the place in a shambles like rumours of a gifted stay from before. ?
There will be one I reckon. It won’t showcase the lodge well actually sorry 6 bedroom 7 bath with a pub attached house to its full glory. There will be the “team” sat round the huge square dining table with the hired help, sorry best buddies in the kitchen cooking and washing up, a trip to the wildlife park with some coffee shop date music playing whilst little coco pops chicken nugget popalicuous broken baby feral wild child sweet p Poppy hangs out the window without a hat on attempting to stroke the polar bears and Pat will be laugh incessantly in the background. Then it will be the girls in the hot tub having a hot tub party and Pat will be watching the big legend Safiyah and Go Florrie! Jumping in and out and it will be the best time of their best lives and then Pat and his mate will be at the pub attached to the house with Pat bugging the tits off the locals as he shows us all round the pub “have a look at this bad boy!” then it will get wild as once the boys are back from the pub and have had their g&t between them it will get really crazy when the free turmeric face masks come out and they ponder how their lives have changed since kids and Reb will realise hers hasn’t changed all that much as the children don’t tend to hinder anything she wishes to do. Well then see the Loch they went to and them heading home in the car with a chat about how they are going to have their sirloin when they get home and Pat will try and make an inappropriate joke about having his steak rare and something else well done and he’ll laugh his wee socks off while Reb scowls at him then it will just cut off and that’s the vlog guys thanks for watching byyeeee!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I’m finding it really hard to keep up with the threads now, but it seems like the Melds have reverted back to complete lack of disclosure and inconsistent/bizarre labelling, etc, etc. Not surprised but at the same time disappointed for some reason. I’ve just spent a lot weekend with my 88 year old dementia-suffering granny for her birthday. The struggles she goes through daily pale in comparison to theirs, if that even needs to be said. I applaud those of you who have the energy to report them and hold them and others to account in such a shady and damaging industry.

• Heart
what the actual duck is Pat wearing?! He looks like he’s away to a dodgy 90s nightclub with that top on!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A) Rebs, stop being trampy and wash your sweaty pits and crotch after a beasting with the Raminator. You’re nearly 30, not a 14 year old teenager who is allergic to water.

B) The lifting up the shirt to expose the belly, sorry high waisted leggings. I smell BS. You only wanted to flaunt your figure. Self obsessed imbecile.

C) Tagging the bodycoach is one thing. Screenshotting and posting his reply is another. It’s an elevenerife move. No one likes a show off. There won’t be any collabs. Joe is pretty sensible, although he is bringing out a “wean in 15” cookbook, and the wellglums have collabed with Ella’s dragging out Pop’s baby phase so could be the oldest kid to wean.

D) don’t want to derail, but have to voice my anger at this. Giovanna Fletchers non disclosure of ad with Emirates or visit Dubai or whatever it is. Why o why does she “holier than thou” believe she can get away with that?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.