Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s got a Paid Partnership with Boden and her anxiety is cured thanks to her new jumper.

Shameful.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Move over herbal tea, we’ve found the cure! All you need is some Boden Clothing and all your anxieties will be gone...

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She was going to sit down and do some work this morning but she thought she’d have some self care/me time instead. Seriously woman, that’s all you ever have. She needs a smack down to reality.
She’s walking with poppy and meeting friends, she’s forgotten her purse so her friends will have to be ok and buy her a coffee.
Paid partnership with Boden today- she must be having kittens, or should it be Guinea pigs?
Either way, get a bleeping grip on reality.

Reactions: 25
Can’t add pick but ‘I always fee good’. No proofreading and fee obsessed ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
duck sake she’s a JOKE ?

She’s a total scum bag.

Lies about mental health issues, uses that as an excuse not to bother doing any work even though she hasn’t got a real job and her “work” is a piss take anyway then decides it’s all sunshine and rainbows because she got given a bleeping jumper.

Go.away.you.pathetic.excuse.for.a.woman.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Move over herbal tea, we’ve found the cure! All you need is some Boden Clothing and all your anxieties will be gone...
I actually can’t get over her blurb on that post. She’s
She was going to sit down and do some work this morning but she thought she’d have some self care/me time instead. Seriously woman, that’s all you ever have. She needs a smack down to reality.
She’s walking with poppy and meeting friends, she’s forgotten her purse so her friends will have to be ok and buy her a coffee.
Paid partnership with Boden today- she must be having kittens, or should it be Guinea pigs?
She was in such a rush she forgot the bag for Poppy?! Here’s hoping Poppy doesn’t have a tit and need changed then while mummy’s having self care.. don’t think I’d fancy being carried around in a carrier sitting in a nappy full of my own shite either. But you know, the most important thing is that mummy got her self care time.

Reactions: 26
She’s got her phone with her. Doesn’t she have her bank card linked to Apple Pay from her phone. Being all tech minded and online you’d think she’d be at the forefront of knowing all this ?‍♀

Reactions: 8
She’s got her phone with her. Doesn’t she have her bank card linked to Apple Pay from her phone. Being all tech minded and online you’d think she’d be at the forefront of knowing all this ?‍♀
Come on now, she’s as tight as a ducks arse - she probably tries to pay for things with stamps.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Come on now, she’s as tight as a ducks arse - she probably tries to pay for things with stamps.
Yes for sure. She won’t use Apple Pay or mention it unless Apple Pay her to Promote it. Same last year when they were moving. Our mac has stopped working and with the cost of moving we really can’t afford a new one. Unfortunately Apple didn’t take the bait and give her a new Mac.

Reactions: 6
Shh dont mention this. She planning for a free coffee and a nappy ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes for sure. She won’t use Apple Pay or mention it unless Apple Pay her to Promote it. Same last year when they were moving. Our mac has stopped working and with the cost of moving we really can’t afford a new one. Unfortunately Apple didn’t take the bait and give her a new Mac.
She got “gifted” a laptop (not a Mac) last year.
No doubt that was sold on as soon as the photos of it were taken ?

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She got “gifted” a laptop (not a Mac) last year.
No doubt that was sold on as soon as the photos of it were taken ?
Urgh I don’t remember this but whenever I feel a bit sorry for her I remember that she sells unwanted gifts for a profit on sites. Deplorable

Reactions: 6
Not sure if it is because I'm a City dweller but I really wouldn't feel comfortable walking along that lonely track on my own with a small baby strapped to my back. She is very vulnerable.

Reactions: 10
OFFS!! Boden you have so disappointed me! I buy so much clothing from Boden and yes I know they have paid partnerships with lots of bloggers and vloggers. But Mrs fricking meldrum has been hinting for months if not years about Boden and you’ve now given her what she wants. At least she’s declared it I suppose. But I’m going to give a rethink to wear I buy my clothing from now on. I’m not just saying it. Seriously Boden has been my first stop for work and casual clothing for years. Kids too old for it now except a few things for dd from the teen range but it’s been a lifesaver for me.

I probably spend over £150 a month there. So suggestions for Boden alternatives? Yes I am a mumsy 42yr old and the style mavens of Mumsnet would have a field day at criticising my mumsy and frumpy look. In my defence I don’t go for the mad hotchpotch styles but classic stripes and plains and a few florals.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.