Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Both of them don’t have any pride. Mrs M thinks she’s made it working with Boden, when others are out there working to save lives and make a difference in others lives. Material items don’t make you happy in life. And if anyone thinks that they are queen bee because they have made it in social media well they need to get their head examined. I’d much rather have more pride knowing I was making a contribution to society. Honestly though what contribution do social media influencers bring to life. They are just adding to the seediness of life that is around. Reality programmes, teenagers desiring to be like online stars etc. It’s all fake Nothing to be proud of.
They just showing themselves up to be

Shallow
Materialistic
Show offs
Vain
Vacous
Not so bright
Selfish
Impatiant
Ungrateful
Granny
Tight
Lacks empathy

I can't see their family freinds and kids being proud in the long run.

Reactions: 19
Meerkat movies
Lol i called that last night

Free meercat meals.
Free films

I expect tickets and refreshments are free
She wore a free outfit

All so predictable.

Lee stop talking about

Eggs
Your wee pals
Your tired
Football
Golf
Get out if the bloody woods for a change
Enough with the drone footage you a 1 trick pony.
Learn how to use your new camera
Stop harassing women.
Calling Lisa kudrow old and to pay
Telling people go see a rant by Kelly bees knees.
Stop the drama.
Declare your freebies.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The mr kipling comp is closed and The winner has been contacted wonder who????

• Angry
Reactions: 12
That music on Pat the twit's Insta is just bizarre. What was with the classical music last night? And the Friends theme tune? He's lost it. What an utter tool.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
why does poppy always look so cold??? her hands look painfully cold all the time!!!!
Also I reported one of her stories to ASA she was sat in the new chair without it being labelled but apparently it Was fine surely it should have been labelled gifted???
CMA deal with gifts not ASA. It’s the CMA we all need to contact as ASA are basically a self regulating body (funded by advertisers) and they have no powered whereas the CMA can Issue fines. Hit them wheee it hurts ££

Reactions: 9
CMA deal with gifts not ASA. It’s the CMA we all need to contact as ASA are basically a self regulating body (funded by advertisers) and they have no powered whereas the CMA can Issue fines. Hit them wheee it hurts ££
That’s whom i have emailed, CMA! They need to be more firm and start issuing fines, that’s what they there for! I mean you speed and you get a fine, you park wrongly and you get a fine, so why are this company’s getting away with it?? Otherwise I will find out how to complain about the CMA and their poorly upkeep of the regulations ?

Reactions: 11
Just watched that latest blog. Snoooooooooze fest. More beans. More drones. No dippy eggs. That surprised me.

Poppy is affa cute though.

Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen his Mums comment on his gym video yesterday?

???????????????
Hit me with sadness that that’s what a man in his 30’s is receiving praise for from a parent. He is losing out in so much through her choice of career.

Reactions: 16
Agreed! I’m not sending that to them as no point engaging.

I’m also surprised by the people I know that follow them and like their posts.
Me too!! I cringe when I see people I’m friends with comment and like their stuff!

Like lambs to the slaughter....

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 7
oh God
What is wrong with him?!

Latest Instagram story is him posing in the mirror wearing a white hoody which is apparently the oldest top he has...

What interest is that to anyone?
In all seriousness
What is the point of that post?!
Who cares?!
Scraping the bottom of the barrel now.
They literally have NOTHING of any interest to post about
I’ve never known two people to be so devoid of imagination or personality.

“Oh look guys, here’s a jumper I own!”

What the duck?!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Me to!! I cringe when I see people I’m friends with comment and like their stuff!

Like lambs to the slaughter....
Give them time, they will all come around eventually, I think once i realised what a money making scam instagram is and that they count on your likes and "don't forget to click subscribe" to boost their income, that was it for me, so much so I've deactivated my instagram because it's all so fake.

Reactions: 8
I.e Please send me a new one because I'm a total mink and don't want to open my wallet as 100 moths will fly out. What a bleeping loser.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Latest Instagram story is him posing in the mirror wearing a white hoody which is apparently the oldest top he has...
I can't watch this family as they give me the rage, but like to dip in and out of this thread.

But neither of them have a proper job and there are several bits all on the floor, tag hanging out of one drawer, some fabric the other and it's not shut properly. Why?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.