Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What do you like about my Instagram?”
Is there anything to like about his Instagram. All his posts are pics of his babe of a wife and children freezing in the forest. What a bleeping waste of space. My husband doesn't use Instagram but if he did I'm sure it wouldn't be to chat to bored housewives and show off his dippy eggs ?????......... Well I hope he wouldn't do that but if he did we wouldn't be married for much longer.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
That sort of tit will get you blocked

Maybe hes trying to weed our the haters
So he can block and message them

He must be so bored.
Agreed! I’m not sending that to them as no point engaging.

I’m also surprised by the people I know that follow them and like their posts.

Reactions: 5
What a sad act ?? he’s like soggy toilet roll on the bottom of your shoe on a night out. Nobody needs that in their life! What a drip, he needs to sort himself out. Think it’s time you pulled the plug on your Instagram mate. You’re nothing short of an embarrassment. How can Rebecca take him seriously as a man?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does she never look at other influencers and realise she does 90% more ads than them? It's not because she's better, it's because she's grabby and it's dull AF. Bore off Becky.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lee, I would like to see less of you behaving like a kid, I mean!!! You are the father of 3 girls!!! Your behaviour is apoling for an adult! There’s nothing constructive or inspirational about you or what you post! What about growing some balls and start by being lawful! And then by behaving like an adult and not a head, it must be well embarrassing for your girl when they grow and others start to make fun of them because of you! Grow up!

Reactions: 10
I have messaged jojo and asked exactly what items they gifted her was on snow suit and just party dresses.
I doubt they respond but said i was reporting her and the brand for undeclared ads.
I said shes moved into boden.
She probably thinks this is just the start and she be able to blag some free clothes for the girley next from mini boden.
Hence why shes trying to impress them with actual responses.
Yes and remember, it’s a dream come true for her to be working with Boden?I know that my dreams don’t include getting #gifted Boden clothing.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Now lees asking for Insta for feedback

What do you dislike like about my insta

Do you prefer stories or posts

Music or no music'

He's such a saddo desparate for fame and freebies.
Heres some feedback about what I dislike Lee

YOU!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Aaaaaaand she’s done another ad on her grid

• Wow
Reactions: 6
‘What would you like to see on my Instagram’

Honesty please
No more eggs
No more drone footage of the same view for the millionth time
Lee, I would like to see a private profile on your insta. Step back and get a job ?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lee I would like to see more of you making a fool of yourself please!
You know, like when you throw around “daaaarling” like a pretentious twit but can’t pronounce mange tout.
More of that! That’s my favourite ?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
download.jpeg

I've got it! The guinea pigs were never coming, Lee's swans are the new pets! ? I wonder which is bubblegum and which is Rosie? ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know it’s been said, but do the girls do anything that’s not part of an advertisement? What a life to live.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.