Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks so much better blonde, I can’t believe how much she’s aged in a year. She looks way older than me and there’s nearly a decade between us - oh and I have 3 children too younger than hers and I’m a full time SAHM with a husband who works away so she can’t use that as an excuse!!

Did she report back on her reiki session?

Reactions: 4
I have messaged jojo and asked exactly what items they gifted her was on snow suit and just party dresses.
I doubt they respond but said i was reporting her and the brand for undeclared ads.
I said shes moved into boden.
She probably thinks this is just the start and she be able to blag some free clothes for the girley next from mini boden.
Hence why shes trying to impress them with actual responses.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I've been following this thread for a few weeks now. My sister told me about Mrs Meldrum and how annoying she was so I looked her up and I'm shocked at her fakeness! I watched some of her older videos and she's changed dramatically. The recent video of her dancing in the kitchen made me laugh so much! She produces the weirdest content. The new Boden AD post is terrible. Very few people have that kind of money to spend on a single item.
All the influencers are annoying me at the moment though...MOD/FOD for their ridiculous posts and it's clear they've had so much given to them. The Muddy Mummy is so sneaky too and appears really entitled. I'm going to have to unfollow them as they're all starting to make me feel really rubbish about myself. I can't afford a meal out, trip to the cinema, to buy new clothes and half term this week is proving a challenge with my children. I know that they're selling a lifestyle but it's not one I can identify with ?.

Reactions: 23
Now lees asking for Insta for feedback

What do you dislike like about my insta

Do you prefer stories or posts

Music or no music'

He's such a saddo desparate for fame and freebies.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Her coat and girls coats gifted next collaboration not labelled ad.
I reported her chair post on stories as it wasn't labelled ASAsaid it was fine. has anyone ever reported her and got a different reply?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone seen Pat’s insta this morning? ‘What do you like/dislike about my insta’ ‘Do you like the music’ etc. What’s that all about? He is so lost!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I reported her chair post on stories as it wasn't labelled ASAsaid it was fine. has anyone ever reported her and got a different reply?
Is gifted items not covered by CMA not ASA. It's ASA if it's a dodgy ad or paid partnership

Reactions: 7
While most men are out at work providing for their families Pat the twit is acting like a teenager yet again. He seriously needs to get a grip and just duck off and do something productive with his life.

Reactions: 17
I’m confused re Lee as thought he was taking a step back and then he took over the vlog the other day and now asking for ideas and opinions on insta but aside from his own Public figure description on insta is he not just like you and me, he’s not Mrs Meldrum just her partner. No one else askes all their mates what they want to see. For clarity, music is totally mismatched, your smug mug at the end of every post is annoying and I get that you eat eggs I’m just not interested in seeing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
While most men are out at work providing for their families Pat the twit is acting like a teenager yet again. He seriously needs to get a grip and just duck off and do something productive with his life.
Exactly.

He’s just sooooo pathetic.

“What do you like about my Instagram?”

Honest to god. What nonsense!

Get off your arse Lee, go back to work. Have you no pride or dignity?

Reactions: 19
Now lees asking for Insta for feedback

What do you dislike like about my insta

Do you prefer stories or posts

Music or no music'

He's such a saddo desparate for fame and freebies.
Lee just do us all a favour and delete the whole bloody profile.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I’m confused re Lee as thought he was taking a step back and then he took over the vlog the other day and now asking for ideas and opinions on insta but aside from his own Public figure description on insta is he not just like you and me, he’s not Mrs Meldrum just her partner. No one else askes all their mates what they want to see. For clarity, music is totally mismatched, your smug mug at the end of every post is annoying and I get that you eat eggs I’m just not interested in seeing it.
Lee is a Director of Mrs M Ltd. he’s her business partner. His Instagram page is a business page which is why he has that ridiculous “public figure” description on it.

The whole “taking a step back”’chat was a knee jerk reaction to the very obvious domestic they were having over New Year when Lee went out on the skite/the night Poppy was ill.

It’s all absolute bollocks!

‘What would you like to see on my Instagram’

Honesty please
No more eggs
No more drone footage of the same view for the millionth time

Reactions: 15
Boden the life long dream
I'm so exited imagine how many high value items I can cream.
I'm so happy that boden helped with my anxiety .
I'm queen b of middle class Scottish society.

Today I go for a walk, book fair and the gym.
Is it no wonder I'm so slim.

Thanks sofa.com for gifting me the seat I'm working on a bigger booty to fit it and I'm so In love(with myself)

• Haha
‘What would you like to see on my Instagram’

Honesty please
No more eggs
No more drone footage of the same view for the millionth time
That sort of tit will get you blocked

Maybe hes trying to weed our the haters
So he can block and message them

He must be so bored.

Reactions: 10
Boden the life long dream
I'm so exited imagine how many high value items I can cream.
I'm so happy that boden helped with my anxiety .
I'm queen b of middle class Scottish society.

Today I go for a walk, book fair and the gym.
Is it no wonder I'm so slim.

Thanks sofa.com for gifting me the seat I'm working on a bigger booty to fit it and I'm so In love(with myself)
Exactly.

He’s just sooooo pathetic.

“What do you like about my Instagram?”

Honest to god. What nonsense!

Get off your arse Lee, go back to work. Have you no pride or dignity?
Both of them don’t have any pride. Mrs M thinks she’s made it working with Boden, when others are out there working to save lives and make a difference in others lives. Material items don’t make you happy in life. And if anyone thinks that they are queen bee because they have made it in social media well they need to get their head examined. I’d much rather have more pride knowing I was making a contribution to society. Honestly though what contribution do social media influencers bring to life. They are just adding to the seediness of life that is around. Reality programmes, teenagers desiring to be like online stars etc. It’s all fake Nothing to be proud of. Also as Gok would say. Yeah buy the cashmere jumper. Make it a simple classic item in your wardrobe that lasts. Rainbow stripes will be out of fashion by next season and that boden cashmere jumper won’t be cool to wear. If it were a plain cashmere jumper that’s timeless then that’s different. Mrs M doesn’t seem to differentiate between disposable fashion clothing and timeless clothing that will last. It’s all very chav.

Reactions: 18
I think gifted crap is CMA department. From what I can gather the ASA only care about paid for ads (as in, hard cash paid for)

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.