Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't watch this family as they give me the rage, but like to dip in and out of this thread.

But neither of them have a proper job and there are several bits all on the floor, tag hanging out of one drawer, some fabric the other and it's not shut properly. Why?
Because they are lazy bastards!
They didn’t pay for the clothes in the drawers and they didn’t pay for the drawers either so they clearly have a total lack of respect for the things they have.
It’s all disposable to them - they probably think if they fancy it then can just blag another free set of furniture or another round of free clothes.
They are disgusting.

Reactions: 15
Has anyone messaged oak furniture
Told them they assumed their drawers are faulty and they don't shut properly?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
When she posted last night about bedtime. I wanted to reply I go to bed too late every night cause when I go too early, WORK REAL WORK, comes around too quickly! If every day was filled with fannying about doing duck all hard work or anything of importance, early bedtime with books and pillow sprays (all gifted) would be delightful. She's an utter self absorbed bleep! And I hate that word but she has NO sense of reality.

I also found the look she's aiming for with the over inflated face

Reactions: 21
She’s going to a book fair this afternoon with Flossie ....... who the f*ck is Flossie ?????
Lol I said exactly that when I read it

Watched the vlog that was painful I normally enjoy watching routines like these but that was awful I've never saw a toddler do so little no running about very little play it was very sad.
Also apart from a tiny bit of sitting on the sofa with Florrie no real interaction with her sisters no signs of them playing with Poppy. My little one from being able to walk she's 2 now has always as soon as her brother and sister gets home from school played and ran around the house with them and my older 2 are 10 and 14 so have friends to see and stuff to do but they always play and mess about with her. I love watching them all play hide and seek and my house is so loud and noisy when they are playing.
You would think S and F would run around and play hide and seek and do silly childish things with Poppy. I can't help get the feeling they always have to play with sit down quiet toys because everything you hear from Reb is Poppy never sits P never watches TV blah blah blah it really was an eye opener although done on a day when they had a little one over in the morning which isn't the norm it showed a life of very little enjoyment for P I feel. She had little contact with her sisters and don't think anytime with both parents together generally she was alone with one adult and spent alot of time in her room sleeping and playing and sitting in high chair or pram she must have loads of energy built up inside her no wonder she doesn't sleep. The house is also very quiet for a home of 3 children.

Reactions: 10
By law she has to tell you the name of the Winner 28 days after the competition closes. So if you message her about the winners of the other competitions, she has to tell you or she is breaking social media competition law.

Reactions: 15
When she posted last night about bedtime. I wanted to reply I go to bed too late every night cause when I go too early, WORK REAL WORK, comes around too quickly! If every day was filled with fannying about doing duck all hard work or anything of importance, early bedtime with books and pillow sprays (all gifted) would be delightful. She's an utter self absorbed bleep! And I hate that word but she has NO sense of reality.

I also found the look she's aiming for with the over inflated face
I genuinely don’t think she’s had any work. The woman you shared a picture of was mentally ill. I know she looks horrendous but she had body dysmorphia.

Reactions: 2
Lol I said exactly that when I read it

Watched the vlog that was painful I normally enjoy watching routines like these but that was awful I've never saw a toddler do so little no running about very little play it was very sad.
Also apart from a tiny bit of sitting on the sofa with Florrie no real interaction with her sisters no signs of them playing with Poppy. My little one from being able to walk she's 2 now has always as soon as her brother and sister gets home from school played and ran around the house with them and my older 2 are 10 and 14 so have friends to see and stuff to do but they always play and mess about with her. I love watching them all play hide and seek and my house is so loud and noisy when they are playing.
You would think S and F would run around and play hide and seek and do silly childish things with Poppy. I can't help get the feeling they always have to play with sit down quiet toys because everything you hear from Reb is Poppy never sits P never watches TV blah blah blah it really was an eye opener although done on a day when they had a little one over in the morning which isn't the norm it showed a life of very little enjoyment for P I feel. She had little contact with her sisters and don't think anytime with both parents together generally she was alone with one adult and spent alot of time in her room sleeping and playing and sitting in high chair or pram she must have loads of energy built up inside her no wonder she doesn't sleep. The house is also very quiet for a home of 3 children.
I assume footage they took was term time when s and f at school/nursery.

Reactions: 3
I genuinely don’t think she’s had any work. The woman you shared a picture of was mentally ill. I know she looks horrendous but she had body dysmorphia.
I didn't know that will delete now cheers for the heads up. Was my friend who pointed out that's who she reminds her of now.

Reactions: 1
I assume footage they took was term time when s and f at school/nursery.
Yes but before and after school my children both go to school but you would be hard pushed to film my daughter's routine and not see them all playing at least a little or capture her running around the house even a year ago at the age P is she prob spent more time running around the house or playing with sibling after school than with me.

Reactions: 4
She’s so bleeping shady it’s untrue.

Second competition she’s run and winner not announced properly. She’s giving these brands a bad name by association.

Why would anyone enter something for Next or Mr Kipling again if they tried with her before and didn’t even know who won?

Ant & Dec couldn’t get away with it so why the duck should Dumb & Dumber?!

Yes but before and after school my children both go to school but you would be hard pushed to film my daughter's routine and not see them all playing at least a little or capture her running around the house even a year ago at the age P is she prob spent more time running around the house or playing with sibling after school than with me.
And the routine started at 9 in the morning? What toddler routine do you know starts at 9am? Oh well film now that the others are shipped out.

Poppy in high chair
Poppy standing on footstool during “play date”
Poppy in high chair
Poppy in cot
Poppy in pram
Poppy in high chair
Poppy in bath
Poppy having a berky cos she’s not been stimulated the whole day
Video ends

Ace vlog - so real life.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Is there anything to like about his Instagram. All his posts are pics of his babe of a wife and children freezing in the forest. What a bleeping waste of space. My husband doesn't use Instagram but if he did I'm sure it wouldn't be to chat to bored housewives and show off his dippy eggs ?????......... Well I hope he wouldn't do that but if he did we wouldn't be married for much longer.
I have an Instagram using husband with quite a following, he works with and is followed by a lot of celebs/respected people in his industry (music). It has taken him a while to grow organically on social media, he works extremely hard at maintaining engagement, working on what/when to post, looking at what works...putting effort into advance planning of posts. He works from a studio at home so does a majority of the childcare too. Some days he works from 4am so he can do the school run and spend time with the children before school.
I really don’t get why Lee can not manage an engaging Instagram account? Just organise your life, this is your job...as an adult just sort yourself out!!

I have an Instagram using husband with quite a following, he works with and is followed by a lot of celebs/respected people in his industry (music). It has taken him a while to grow organically on social media, he works extremely hard at maintaining engagement, working on what/when to post, looking at what works...putting effort into advance planning of posts. He works from a studio at home so does a majority of the childcare too. Some days he works from 4am so he can do the school run and spend time with the children before school.
I really don’t get why Lee can not manage an engaging Instagram account? Just organise your life, this is your job...as an adult just sort yourself out!!
Too much effort. Much too invested in his non-binary freebie lifestyle.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Actual lol at the Ramminator’s video of her pumping iron at the gym

Erm she’s lifting next to no weight..... go take a look,what a piss take!!!!
Quite simply, I don’t think either Lee or Rebecca have the ability or the intelligence to run their Instagram accounts properly.
Neither of them seem to be particularly bright, they seem lacking in imagination, creativity and originality.
They don’t want to or are unable to put in any real effort - that’s why they are flooding it with adverts - because they just don’t have anything else to fill it with.
As you say, it takes time and dedication to make it work properly- the Meldrums don’t care enough to bother.
They are greedy, selfish, money grabbing scrounrers. They are just taking everything that is being offered to them,
They don’t give a tit about running a successful business, that’s not what they are in this for.

Reactions: 18
Actual lol at the Ramminator’s video of her pumping iron at the gym

Erm she’s lifting next to no weight..... go take a look,what a piss take!!!!

Quite simply, I don’t think either Lee or Rebecca have the ability or the intelligence to run their Instagram accounts properly.
Neither of them seem to be particularly bright, they seem lacking in imagination, creativity and originality.
They don’t want to or are unable to put in any real effort - that’s why they are flooding it with adverts - because they just don’t have anything else to fill it with.
As you say, it takes time and dedication to make it work properly- the Meldrums don’t care enough to bother.
They are greedy, selfish, money grabbing scrounrers. They are just taking everything that is being offered to them,
They don’t give a tit about running a successful business, that’s not what they are in this for.
This is the crux. They’re not very bright. Lee said he didn’t stick in at school, Reb has a Mickey Mouse degree.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.