Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Hope his works. Literally just this second have had a reply from Boden. Probably just a fobbing off but they have replied. And said the right things.
I knew that they had some part in mental health awareness and they’ve clarified this.

I don’t begrudge anyone anything gift/ad wise. I personally wouldn’t sell my soul and that of my family for a few freebies. Admittedly it’s not just a few now it’s a lot but I’d rather buy my own and feel proud that I worked and paid for it. But I do have issues with using health concerns to imply that they can be cured with some shopping!! Got a breast cancer scare. Next £20 year long delivery will cure it. Got anxiety oh a new colourful jumper will cure it.

I’ll just tell my almost teen that her anxiety can be cured with some new bright clothing. She might want jack wills or hollister rather than Boden though!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
View attachment 6206View attachment 6206
Hope his works. Literally just this second have had a reply from Boden. Probably just a fobbing off but they have replied. And said the right things.

I knew that they had some part in mental health awareness and they’ve clarified this.

I don’t begrudge anyone anything gift/ad wise. I personally wouldn’t sell my soul and that of my family for a few freebies. Admittedly it’s not just a few now it’s a lot but I’d rather buy my own and feel proud that I worked and paid for it. But I do have issues with using health concerns to imply that they can be cured with some shopping!! Got a breast cancer scare. Next £20 year long delivery will cure it. Got anxiety oh a new colourful jumper will cure it.

I’ll just tell my almost teen that her anxiety can be cured with some new bright clothing. She might want jack wills or hollister rather than Boden though!
Just had the exact same message copy & paste ??? ridiculous

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Haha looks like it’s a standard reply then! Oh well. I’m enjoying trying new brands. Even brought some
John Lewis one brand dresses and an M&S one yesterday.

I have a basket with 6 dresses in at Boden but am thinking I will leave them. Despite them being fab work dresses with pockets!! I need a pocket for the summer term unless I use this as an excuse to finally buy an Apple Watch.

Reactions: 8
Think I will message back that I know this is a standard message and that I expected more from them. Not a we’ll stop using her or anythjng like that just an individual reply.

Reactions: 10
really don’t get why Lee can not manage an engaging Instagram account? Just organise your life, this is your job...as an adult just sort yourself out!!
I think it's because he has absolutely nothing going on in his life other than going to the gym and eating eggs. I love looking at accounts where the people clearly love what they do or have a talent for something. If you have to ask people what they want to see then you clearly know what you are putting out there is absolute nonsense. He adds no value to her channel and is just a fame hungry hanger on.

Reactions: 14
I think it's because he has absolutely nothing going on in his life other than going to the gym and eating eggs. I love looking at accounts where the people clearly love what they do or have a talent for something. If you have to ask people what they want to see then you clearly know what you are putting out there is absolute nonsense. He adds no value to her channel and is just a fame hungry hanger on.
So basically that means before Lee decided to bulk he only had eating eggs in his life.

That’s what he brings to the table... eggs.

As his mummy said “well done sweetheart x”

• Haha
Reactions: 20
View attachment 6206View attachment 6206

Maybe ask what the highest reply to you message was, you would like to know as a concerned citizen and since they take the issue that serious that shouldn’t be a problem to them.

I’ve had an email reply which is similar to that but a couple of extra lines “I can assure you that in this instance, you have been heard” “it is currently being reviewed at the highest level”

Reactions: 9
Thank you for your email.
I am so sorry for the concern and disappointment caused by our recent collaboration. We take all feedback very seriously, but especially so when it comes from a valued customer.
Please rest assured that I will pass your comments to the very highest level. You have been heard.
We of course, take mental health very seriously, and each year we support a charity and in 2018 we worked with the amazing Charlie Waller Memorial Trust. However, I do appreciate the concerns you have raised about Mrs Meldrum, and appreciate you taking the time to share them. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further thoughts or queries about this important subject.
Best wishes
Leo

Pretty much the same response as the rest of you with a couple of extra lines thrown in!! It will be interesting to see if whoever it has been forwarded to “at the highest level” responds also!

By law she has to tell you the name of the Winner 28 days after the competition closes. So if you message her about the winners of the other competitions, she has to tell you or she is breaking social media competition law.

View attachment 6204
I feel like us 15 tits/trolls on Tattle should really take the credit as her “amazing management” team ☺??

Reactions: 16
According to ASA they should always have an independent judge from the person running the competition so that everything is transparent and cannot be fixed. I do know that Competition rules and laws are very strict because they are so open to fraud.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Thank you for your email.
I am so sorry for the concern and disappointment caused by our recent collaboration. We take all feedback very seriously, but especially so when it comes from a valued customer.
Please rest assured that I will pass your comments to the very highest level. You have been heard.
We of course, take mental health very seriously, and each year we support a charity and in 2018 we worked with the amazing Charlie Waller Memorial Trust. However, I do appreciate the concerns you have raised about Mrs Meldrum, and appreciate you taking the time to share them. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any further thoughts or queries about this important subject.
Best wishes
Leo

Pretty much the same response as the rest of you with a couple of extra lines thrown in!! It will be interesting to see if whoever it has been forwarded to “at the highest level” responds also!
Yeah this seems about the same as mine

Reactions: 2
I’ve had an email reply which is similar to that but a couple of extra lines “I can assure you that in this instance, you have been heard” “it is currently being reviewed at the highest level”
We’re not trying to stop someone advertising. I also told them that yesterday. We want transparency and protection for vulnerable people and not use a post in line with mental health. It’s bad taste. Mrs M and any other vlogger can get all the freebies they want under the sun. Just be 100% transparent. It’s quite simple!

I got exact same response from Boden.
I linked them to lolas page as every relevant screenshot is on there.
I urged them to check out her vlogs
Check out her insta squares
See how many ads she does
How many freebies she gets
How she fails to respond to comments
Blocks deletes and limits comments therefore limiting brand engagement.

Jojo bebe never responded to me.
Hopefully if enough complaints the ad can be taken down and they cease working with her.

Reactions: 7
I have sent a message to Boden regarding my concerns with their last collaboration, and that I would like to be informed as to what their doing about it.

According to ASA they should always have an independent judge from the person running the competition so that everything is transparent and cannot be fixed. I do know that Competition rules and laws are very strict because they are so open to fraud.

View attachment 6211
Think she said s can pick a winner.
She's been suoer shady about competitions
I'm sure I read on thread 1 that she failed to send prizes out before.

• Wow
Now lees asking for Insta for feedback

What do you dislike like about my insta

Do you prefer stories or posts

Music or no music'

He's such a saddo desparate for fame and freebies.
He's such a knob goblin ? who does he think he is? Oh yeah he's a 'public figure' ???

• Haha
And there it is!!! She’s been crying because she feels overwhelmed!!! Awwww poor you Rebs poor you, and the pity me is now on insta and am sure she will be flooded with really nice comments saying what a lovely person she is and don’t mind the trolls!! Yep ? sympathy card is out with tears too.....she makes me sick!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Lee can not manage an engaging Instagram account? Just organise your life, this is your job...as an adult j
There is no reason that Lee needs to have an engaging insta, she is the face of the business, she’s the one posting the ads, videos etc etc.

He may be a director of the company Mrs M Ltd, but there is no reason why he needs to be posting 100 times a day, and majority of it is just complete garbage.

The meldrums channel is dead and buried, he needs to scurry back in to the shadows and be a director behind the scenes.

When he disappeared in January she “might” ?have been able to claw back some self respect, but with him fannying around in instastories, liking all the other instafloggers pictures in bikinis it’s just not going to happen.

oh God
What is wrong with him?!

Latest Instagram story is him posing in the mirror wearing a white hoody which is apparently the oldest top he has...

What interest is that to anyone?
In all seriousness
What is the point of that post?!
Who cares?!
Scraping the bottom of the barrel now.
They literally have NOTHING of any interest to post about
I’ve never known two people to be so devoid of imagination or personality.

“Oh look guys, here’s a jumper I own!”

What the duck?!!!!!!
Keep eyes on the comments for a "well done" from mummy! If hes had it a while he might have parted with some cash and actually bought it! ??

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.