Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just peeked on that Boden website. Either the models have extra long arms or those cashmere jumpers have shrunk. lol. They looks like they have been bought from charity shops after a good few years wear and accidentally put through the washing machine on a hot wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don't actually know how this woman sleeps at night????????????. Has she even got a conscience???????. Doubtful??????

Reactions: 9
View attachment 6172

View attachment 6173

Never seen someone age so much in a year. All that dishonest living is definitely taking its toll. Also does anyone else think she seems to have gone downhill a lot since they moved? I definitely don’t get good vibes from that house.
My god what a difference. She is so fresh faced in the first pic and looks great. What on earth has happened to her over the past year.

Also poor Rebs having to deal with the nightmare child that is poppy. Naps well in afternoon, eats everything, sits in a pram/carried in a sling. Must be a nightmare.
Poor kid need some toddler activities to stimulate her not just getting dragged for long walks after an epic 2-3 hour nap ??‍♀ Hopefully she calms down and starts watching hours of telly to Rebs can get a cup of tea in peace!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Compare the market giraffe 15th feb labelled as an ad

Free love seat from sofa .com
Gifted not labelled ad when should be.

Any promotion of book is an ad

Mr Kipling definate ad
Cottage break paid partnership ad
Free gym is an ad for the unit

Was a camera not gifted
Makeup and skin care

Reactions: 6
Such good quality and worth the price because it'll last sor-sor long. Sor-sor long she's already got a thread come loose after only wearing for a few hours. Definitely good quality. Definitely.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Yes! He is go to guy in bunchory if you're needing a guinea pig (or rabbit I think). Never been there myself but go past him every day. Smelly, dirty, untidy small holding in the middle of brand new housing. Currently has a clapped out old car with a smashed window sitting outside it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
View attachment 6172

View attachment 6173

Never seen someone age so much in a year. All that dishonest living is definitely taking its toll. Also does anyone else think she seems to have gone downhill a lot since they moved? I definitely don’t get good vibes from that house.
Wow!!! That’s crazy. She’s aged so much. And her make up has changed and makes her look old AF! The first picture is the Rebecca I used to love watching. The new Rebecca is the one I stopped loving

Reactions: 12
I’m about to put on my Boden Breton, today is obviously going to be WONDERFUL. #selfcare

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her housing has matched her face then!

The murder house Is literally sucking the life out of her!

• Haha
She’s going to a book fair this afternoon with Flossie ....... who the f*ck is Flossie ?????

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Morning guys!

Busy busy day today! Can’t believe it’s halfway through the week already!

Gym
Book Fair with “Flossie”
Editing
Mooching
Pottering
Filming
Lazing on sofa
Might take my gym gear off and wash
Girls Night

So so glad the Boden Goodies arrived when they did. If I hadn’t worn my £140 cashmere jumper yesterday, the anxiety might still have been pretty bad and I wouldn’t have been able to face heading out again with my best buddies!

Happy Hump Day!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
What's the whole reiki thing? I missed that. Is it more #selfcare #gotitforfree??

Reactions: 5
Whilst I'm at it so we believe she goes Into charity shops as I don't.
I believe poppys cardigan was gifted and she dident want to say that on a boden ad.

Reactions: 10
How can a brand give more than £300 worth of pieces that her followers can’t afford? Can Boden and any other brand justify the sales from YouTubers or insta for the advertising? It’s terrible!! And am going to email her response about no ad in the grid for weeks that’s in here somewhere to the respective authority, because she’s braking the law and lying about it! She needs dealing with! And channel mum too since they her management, when is she going to do her job by the law??? She keeps getting away with it!??‍♀

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.