Mrs Meldrum #24 Gym, Hide Ad, Sleep. And Repeat. Too Busy To Do A Video, Sorry About That Sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What on Earth is going on with her double decker two tone eyebrows?!
They look terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just realised I don’t really know what age ‘middle aged’ refers to these days so maybe I am actually middle aged??! I’m pushing 40 (next year!) is that middle aged?! I have no wrinkles or crows feet though so clearly in my head I still look 25 ?
I’m 40 but I still get spots so in my head I’m 25ish apart from these damn grey hairs?, I don’t wear Boden, but there do seem to be more flattering/younger things she could have chosen, but don’t suppose that fits the impression she is trying to give

Reactions: 5
What a giggle on here tonight! So many on top form! Thanks MrsM for bringing us together in force and giving us so much fodder for piss take and reporting! ?
Special Mention to the 'double decker "eyebrows... Quote of the night!! ???
Hope guinea pig man is better soon, check his balls.. Perhaps they are too dry? ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She said she hadn’t posted an AD in a week.... the love seat was 4 days ago.

She’s a bleeping rocket.

A gift is an AD Reb!
What?!? Did she really say this? Something is for sure wrong with her ?‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The filter seriously does nothing for her in that grid pic of her and cocopops ?

Reactions: 5
I’ve cropped it because P was in it and I don’t want to share a photo of a kid.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
You are all brilliant, I’m laughing in bed with no lavender for my pulse points pissing myself laughing.
Told my partner to call in to work tomorrow and tell the boss that she won’t be in, self care/me day instead. And we’ve decided that we’ll try to at least buy each other a “Choose Happy” Breton because we need cured.
Starting a fundraiser now for anyone who is unwell a Boden jumper or Boden Breton with an awesome slogan is the answer GUYS!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Never seen someone age so much in a year. All that dishonest living is definitely taking its toll. Also does anyone else think she seems to have gone downhill a lot since they moved? I definitely don’t get good vibes from that house.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Why does she lie? She doesn't help herself. She says there has been no ads on her grid for seven days. Even if you don't include the gifted things that she doesn't regard as an ad, Mr Kipling was 6 days ago, as was the Sykes cottages..which was paid partnership.
Also that is a very brave statement to make in that reply to a follower about the £140 jumper...."It will last forever" I am not sure Boden would be too happy with that ...that's false advertising surely !

Reactions: 13
I don’t think she took the kids to the cinema this evening......I think that’s old footage as her hair was curled today but poker straight in the cinema ?

Also you would think if clothing and furniture companies are doing ads with people that they would specify no filters so that the colours of the product are acurate. They are putting themselves in quite a vunerable position letting so many floggers do this form of advertising for them and having no control over the way the post the items or the nonsense these people post.

Reactions: 11
Might have been seen by all but GET YOU being a sassy little hoe bag Mrs Meldrum.
Get down with your bad self hun.
The shaaaaaaade.

“Ads included..........Morals long gone KISSES “
You little bellend

Also you would think if clothing and furniture companies are doing ads with people that they would specify no filters so that the colours of the product are acurate. They are putting themselves in quite a vunerable position letting so many floggers do this form of advertising for them and having no control over the way the post the items or the nonsense these people post.
She's s proper tool

That pic is awful like shes overdone foundation and that her lipstick matches which makes those eye brows look even more crazy.

You guys make me laugh tonight
Cheered me up way more than a boden top.

I sent boden a message via insta
7 hours ago
Used insta as advertised on insta no response.

They must be monitoring post I guess
As why's she not deleting comments and responding.
If boden looked back at grid for last 14 days they would see shes not responded hardly anything or announced the Mr Kipling winner.

A paid partnership is a ad

All platforms matter

We have paid partnership sykes free holiday cottage aviemore.
Mr Kipling cakes paid partnership.
Water wipes paid partnership
Meercat meals paid partnership free meal.
I suspect shes had many free meals as pizza express participate this scheme.
Also wonder if cinima and bowling also covered by this.
Gifted gym memberships should be ad
Did she bot have paid partnership on elemis.
Was there more free gifted elemis and Bobby Brown within last 7 days bit declared ad.

Gifted £900 love seat should be ad.
Constantly wearing or showing around house free gifted items from jojo been a rival of boden in kidswear and she blagged so much from next its practically I every photo.

A few weeks ago she was gifted few items from joanie clothing they long forgotton.
She's labelling nothing as ad
Shes tryi got make paid partnership small or hide it in stories usual tricks.
She makes so many false advertising claims.

The ASA found issues with jordons being healthy sure she got told off for that.
Olay is long forgotton I thourght that cured anxiety and trolls.
Now boden and shopping make all things right in the world again
Combine with many self care days
Endless notching
Gym membership and a it.

So not realistic.

dislike her patronising responses.

Boden

She's altered the colour if the jumper
She looks awful in it
It wont sell to her fans as they not your demographic.
It's the wrong item to market to the masses.
Any pr or ad expert would say same
She has no brand loyalty
Boden is now lost in sea if ads and freebies
The association cheapens the brand
They not an aspirational or normal family.
Now boden is subject to negativity
Reports to ASA and CMA

They going to lose many customers over this.

Weird excuse aboit delay getting guini pigs.

Poor poppy such a boring repetative life.
She doesnt have regular settles routine
Most days shes dumped on pat
Whilst reb is editing shopping out with Chums or at the gym.
Amazed shes bit enrolled in private day nursery that Florrie use to go to.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.