Mrs Meldrum #22 Desperately Seeking New Content To Vlog, Princess Reb Demands She MUST Have A Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched this mornings stories...Poppy is so sweet...but it's wall to wall advertising...all undisclosed naturally...imperial leather,home bargains,krups,Poppy's breakfast plate,the book,ski lessons etc etc etc...they may or may not have paid for the goods,they may or may not be collaborating with brands...we will never know...and as far as I can see that won't ever change
My exact same thoughts!

I’ve got a feeling she isn’t changing her ways because even all the negative coverage is driving her views and exposure up
It's all about the money :oops:

Reactions: 6
I'm blocked so spared her insta.

Seem someone else you tube or insta possibly channel mum mention imperial leather cherry Bakewell not at all suspicious.

The book sounds totally tit.

I thourght reb and lee were seasoned ski enthusiasts as she said she went a lot as a child.
Who's babysitting f And p whilst they have private lessons.

I reckon they going with parents as her mum says they off to Austria in 2 weeks.
Doubtful travel company be that stupid.

Is rami having extended holiday.

The book sounds truly tit.
I thought it was hardback.
What position is it now in theraputic gardens category charts.

So bored of pet I don't care
Another lame attempt at engagement.

See neither have changed
Still not disclosing ad.

Last vlog boring and only 8mins.
Even a sheep said not hating but title misleading no murder mansion organisation.
I think both her & Lee can ski/snowboard- don’t know why they can’t teach the kids?

Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie/an advert or for money or freebies! No doubt imperial leather have sent out bottles of shower gel to the channel mum lot. Although the ones she’s taking about aren’t new - I bought the cherry bakewell shower gel last year....?

The book looks like absolute crap. I’d be saying the same regardless of who was flogging it. You can literally buy the same activity type books at any garage/service station/post office for about £1.50. The fact that it’s paperback and has spelling errors shows it’s been cheaply made. It’s garbage.

Someone said on here that Rami has a girlfriend in Dubai? So maybe he splits his time between here and there? I wouldn’t be too happy if I had paid money for a 12 week PT program and then my PT went off on holiday...!

The chat about the pet is utterly dull. Who cares? Rebecca doesn’t strike me as someone who will take to a pet of any description. The kids will get bored after a week or so once the novelty wears off and it will be left to Lee/Lee’s mother to look after before it mysteriously isn’t featured anymore. Boring!!!!

Reactions: 7
My exact same thoughts!

It's all about the money :oops:
Best selling author of a colouring book, come on guys that’s a real achievement! I wonder if there’s a page for colouring in lots of lovely sheep????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That Cherry Bakewell. It's the same as when all the mummy bloggers would do "My Favourites" videos. It would be like an echo going through YT with all the scammers loving the same products. Mane and Tail, Source Shower Gel, Rimmel Foundation, Gel Nail Lamp. It's no coincidence that they are all backing the same brands.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think both her & Lee can ski/snowboard- don’t know why they can’t teach the kids?

Everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie/an advert or for money or freebies! No doubt imperial leather have sent out bottles of shower gel to the channel mum lot. Although the ones she’s taking about aren’t new - I bought the cherry bakewell shower gel last year....?

The book looks like absolute crap. I’d be saying the same regardless of who was flogging it. You can literally buy the same activity type books at any garage/service station/post office for about £1.50. The fact that it’s paperback and has spelling errors shows it’s been cheaply made. It’s garbage.

Someone said on here that Rami has a girlfriend in Dubai? So maybe he splits his time between here and there? I wouldn’t be too happy if I had paid money for a 12 week PT program and then my PT went off on holiday...!

The chat about the pet is utterly dull. Who cares? Rebecca doesn’t strike me as someone who will take to a pet of any description. The kids will get bored after a week or so once the novelty wears off and it will be left to Lee/Lee’s mother to look after before it mysteriously isn’t featured anymore. Boring!!!!
Yes he had a partner/ wife, (gym owner’s sister) who worked in Dubai, and a daughter, so I’m assuming that’s why he’s out there?

Reactions: 4
Why would a grown parent colour their name into a baloon?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

We know already its her own dollar she loves to complain.

Which makes me wonder if rami away 3/12 weeks its a freebie.

All's good at the Melrums this morning , Wee Cocco Pops slept all night . The big man's been to the gym , but the weather's pants

And there we have it
Going on a gifted ski holiday with Neilson

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Well I’m very happy for Nielsen that they are doing so well as a company that they can afford to give away so many free holidays to these complete ungrateful tosspots.

I just feel sorry for Poppy as I have no idea what she is going to do whilst everyone is off on the slopes

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Well I’m very happy for Nielsen that they are doing so well as a company that they can afford to give away so many free holidays to these complete ungrateful tosspots.

I just feel sorry for Poppy as I have no idea what she is going to do whilst everyone is off on the slopes
Childcare at their hotel

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She tagged Aberdeen snowsport so Im guessing the private ski lessons been gifted.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
So what happened to Lee paying the deposit on their holiday? ? Is that a different one? (Or was someone telling porky pies)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Mrs meldrum has a book as she’s over the moon, the writer that can’t spell baloon???

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I wonder if she asked the parent of the child who is featuring in the background of the girls at their ski lesson if he consented to being published online to thousands of random followers?
Coco pops is going to have a great time on this holiday! ?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.