Mrs Meldrum #22 Desperately Seeking New Content To Vlog, Princess Reb Demands She MUST Have A Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hopefully this one doesn’t turn out like the gifted neilson holiday when they all got norovirus, that didn’t sell the resort to me at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Erm...wait a minute...is it ballon or baloon??!!! Yep!! It’s baloon!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Have they actually said its gifted and neilson.

I assumed they going Austria with parents

They total spongers.

So cottage break freinds out

Deposit was meant to be holiday with freinds in few months time March/ April I guess.

Reactions: 4
We called it ages ago. Nielson gifted ski holiday. “Oh we are so lucky we get to work with such an amazing company who fit our family so well” drivel. begging for engagement “any tips for family ski holidays” which she will never ever reply to. Unsure why this has enraged me so much. I think I need to go and contemplate my navel for a moment and figure out why I’m annoyed about this... IMO Nielson would be better off gifting one of their holidays to a more upmarket, better presented insthun. I am not sure the general demographic of the wellglum sheep are the type to splurge on a 6k ski trip.

Seeing as it’s half term now, I’m guessing it means biggest will be taken out of school.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So what happened to Lee paying the deposit on their holiday? ? Is that a different one? (Or was someone telling porky pies)
I think that was the summer holiday...
but he wasn’t paying a penny. Probably just booking the dates out!

Reactions: 9
I simply can not stand greedy freeloaders. Its wrong on every level. And I can never forgive her for using the poorest and weakest for her own gain.

Reactions: 20
duck a duck. They go from ‘hopefully a ski holiday next easter’ to having an imminent one booked courtesy of Neilson. What a joke.

‘The girls so enjoyed their ski lessons’ ermm, no they didn’t, you moaned so much about S’s!

It’s poppy I feel sorry for. I’d hate to be in a ski resort like Deux Alpes if you weren’t actually skiing. She’ll be inside in a crappy crèche 90% of the time

• Sad
I would never wish a crap holiday on anyone, but if there is a noro virus outbreak I know where I want it to be ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Get some self respect and pay for your own holidays. I'm actually embarrassed for them. This neilson obsession is pathetic. I honestly can't think of anything worse and no I'm not jealous. I get to go on holiday without working everyday of the year. I also prefer to pay my own way and not go through life scrounging, living in a house full of "gifted" crap & selling my families privacy for some free tat & holidays. Yuk ?

Reactions: 31
Get some self respect and pay for your own holidays. I'm actually embarrassed for them. This neilson obsession is pathetic. I honestly can't think of anything worse and no I'm not jealous. I get to go on holiday without working everyday of the year. I also prefer to pay my own way and not go through life scrounging, living in a house full of "gifted" crap & selling my families privacy for some free tat & holidays. Yuk ?

Same! Also the Neilson holidays just look so strict and boring. Fruit or pancakes for breakfast everyday, nothing to treat yourself to on your hard-earned holidays (not that this applies to the Doldrums obvs). I imagine the après ski is just as boring, a nice celery smoothie halfway down the slopes...

Reactions: 16
Same! Also the Neilson holidays just look so strict and boring. Fruit or pancakes for breakfast everyday, nothing to treat yourself to on your hard-earned holidays (not that this applies to the Doldrums obvs). I imagine the après ski is just as boring, a nice celery smoothie halfway down the slopes...
Well if the holidays are boring they just a perfect match for the Meldrums!!!??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Totally agree. The world is a big place yet they choose to go on holidays that remind me of a prison camp. You seriously have to be lacking in imagination if that's the best you can come up with for holidays ? Bit like the Italy holiday it looked like it was in a bit of wasteland in the middle of nowhere.

Reactions: 14
Mrs meldrum has a book as she’s over the moon, the writer that can’t spell baloon???
This for next thread title ???, I know it’s early but since each thread only takes a few days to fill, planning ahead ?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Have unfollowed them both, had enough of the crap, lies and bullshit.
It’s all so fake now, and it’s only going to get worse.

Reactions: 17
Mrs M going ski ing. Oh how posh with her Aldi ski jacket....not! She will have a melt down at the kids wanting the toilet so much and the hassle of ski suits ? If it’s the neilson chalet it’s only 3 star. Nothing fancy!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Why say we have just “booked” a holiday when you haven’t? It’s ANOTHER free holiday! It’s getting beyond ridiculous now. If this was me I would be asking Neilson to give away a holiday to a follower rather than keep taking and taking! They are so bloddy greedy, how can they even teach their kids how to save money etc to pay for holidays etc. Cringe... I am so glad I make my own money by actually working to pay for my own holidays, house etc

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.