Mrs Meldrum #22 Desperately Seeking New Content To Vlog, Princess Reb Demands She MUST Have A Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure you can really ‘write’ a craft book! ? Sorry Reb, an author you are not! The Michalaks go/get gifted a ski holiday nearly every year, I bet the Humdrums have been too or Mum/dad Cannon are paying! They are defo going on one. Also found these classics! If they get an indoor pet and it doesn’t work out then shame on them! That’s too unfair on any little soul! Hopefully they’ve gone for Gpigs or a bunny.

Reactions: 7
Only edgy could make a private ski lesson on a manky dry slope in aberdeen sound like a week in kitzbuhel ?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Reb’s smelling like a cherry bakewell. Stop the press, all. She’s discovered a shower gel in Home Bargains.
I’m such a saddo for knowing this but she featured this as one of her monthly favourites a few years ago. Small thing, I know, but she’s pretending she’s never used it before, another lie for content

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m such a saddo for knowing this but she featured this as one of her monthly favourites a few years ago. Small thing, I know, but she’s pretending she’s never used it before, another lie for content
It shows how much of a saddo she is (no content), and what a great memory you have!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So it’s okay for her and Lee to have private ski lessons but it wasn’t something she wanted to do for the children?! I honestly have never come across a more selfish and self centred mother in all my life

Reactions: 10
Only edgy could make a private ski lesson on a manky dry slope in aberdeen sound like a week in kitzbuhel ?
A dry ski slope in the pissing rain no less...

Your comment really made me chuckle! Tittlers are so witty I love it!

Reactions: 13
Just watched this mornings stories...Poppy is so sweet...but it's wall to wall advertising...all undisclosed naturally...imperial leather,home bargains,krups,Poppy's breakfast plate,the book,ski lessons etc etc etc...they may or may not have paid for the goods,they may or may not be collaborating with brands...we will never know...and as far as I can see that won't ever change

• Heart
Reactions: 19
A dry ski slope in the pissing rain no less...

Your comment really made me chuckle! Tittlers are so witty I love it!
She does though. I’ve a MIL the same. Can make a slice of bread look like a bar of gold. Rebecca has that town to a tee also. Likes to boast.

Reactions: 8
I’ve got a feeling she isn’t changing her ways because even all the negative coverage is driving her views and exposure up

Reactions: 6
It’s blatantly a rabbit. The most boring pet known to man. ?

Ski holiday must be imminent.
Notice in her story today she almost made a boob. Talking about the girls private lessons. She says even if they have one or two more of these (private lessons) that should really help... then she faulters and says “get them going” - it was as if she was going to say that one or two private lessons will help to get them ready for holiday.
Why all the cloak and dagger?!
Or have they ditched the long weekend away with “chums” in Scotland to go off on a rah rah rah ski holiday with Mummy & Daddy?!!!

Reactions: 16
Why would you get a kid to write on a balloon then ask them to colour it in. Surely colouring in would go over the words?
Seriously this is the shittest idea ever.

I remember I bought a grandparents book where they filed it in for the child and that’s been great all about their life etc.
The idea of having a parent and a child fills things in together is a great idea. Even the hand idea is great. My kids teacher did that for the class and they passed the hand around and each person wrote one word on it they thought about the person. It was really lovely. But the ideas in that book are shocking

Not watched their stories for a few weeks.
Same old crap about the gym, Poppy’s sleeping pattern, the weather and sorting ?
The activity book looks very basic, my 4 year old has more imagination and creativity.
Any sheep who read this thread, if you’re looking for ideas on activities to do with your children, don’t waste your money, have a look on Pinterest or follow play.hooray on Insta.
Can’t believe balloon is spelt wrong ?

Reactions: 8
It is absolutely blowing a hoolie today, so what does our melds do? Chuck her kids at the top of a dry slope, great idea!

That dry slope is always heaving with people so I hope they haven’t been gifted lessons, it doesn’t need any advertising from this giant pair of wallopers who are clearly only going skiing because it’s going to be free.

Why does Poppy need to have another day indoors!? Why doesn’t he take her to a soft play or a toddler group if Reb is out with the middlest and the biggest ?

Maybe she’s doing the ski lesson drop off so she can make sure the instructor knows she learned at ski school herself when she used to holiday on the Neilson Alps with mummy and daddy and little sissy tiggy

• Wow
Reactions: 7
It’s blatantly a rabbit. The most boring pet known to man. ?

Ski holiday must be imminent.
Notice in her story today she almost made a boob. Talking about the girls private lessons. She says even if they have one or two more of these (private lessons) that should really help... then she faulters and says “get them going” - it was as if she was going to say that one or two private lessons will help to get them ready for holiday.
Why all the cloak and dagger?!
Or have they ditched the long weekend away with “chums” in Scotland to go off on a rah rah rah ski holiday with Mummy & Daddy?!!!

I'm blocked so spared her insta.

Seem someone else you tube or insta possibly channel mum mention imperial leather cherry Bakewell not at all suspicious.

The book sounds totally tit.

I thourght reb and lee were seasoned ski enthusiasts as she said she went a lot as a child.
Who's babysitting f And p whilst they have private lessons.

I reckon they going with parents as her mum says they off to Austria in 2 weeks.
Doubtful travel company be that stupid.

Is rami having extended holiday.

The book sounds truly tit.
I thought it was hardback.
What position is it now in theraputic gardens category charts.

So bored of pet I don't care
Another lame attempt at engagement.

See neither have changed
Still not disclosing ad.

Last vlog boring and only 8mins.
Even a sheep said not hating but title misleading no murder mansion organisation.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.