Mrs Meldrum #22 Desperately Seeking New Content To Vlog, Princess Reb Demands She MUST Have A Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My eyesight must be worse than I thought coz I'm sure I see 2 L's really close together. I'm not going to bother with watching the vlog then sounds dreadful, unless I want an early night again. As a video the other day actually sent me to sleep, so thank you meldrums for that.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Holy mother of God- what a crock of shite! Honestly, they’ve missed a trick by not making this a hardback book which would have some durability.

I actually watched the most recent vlog and did enjoy the wee sit down chat with Lee about Shipwrecked. Reminded me of their old vlogs and makes me feel bloody old too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
At least all the unsold copies can be used to keep the fire going in the dungeon when the log pile runs out ??

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Surely someone that she’s showed the book to ie lee/her Mum would of noticed the spelling mistake even if she didn’t. It’s not like there’s many words to read.

Reactions: 8
Holy mother of God- what a crock of shite! Honestly, they’ve missed a trick by not making this a hardback book which would have some durability.

I actually watched the most recent vlog and did enjoy the wee sit down chat with Lee about Shipwrecked. Reminded me of their old vlogs and makes me feel bloody old too.
It's not hardback?? For that price, jeez! ?

• Wow
Reactions: 8
That book would be cheap as chips to mass print.

Others have some similar books (with far better content) and charged 6.99.

Also what are you supposed to do if you've got three kids? Even colouring in baloons once or drawing something in a jar is tedious enough to do once. Imagine having to do that tit several time..

The joy of these types of books is to let them get on with it imo, adults and children won't like doing the same thing.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Reb’s smelling like a cherry bakewell. Stop the press, all. She’s discovered a shower gel in Home Bargains.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Christ no wonder she has held back on talking about the book. I would be mortified to even have my name on it, let alone admit I wrote it. I wonder if she can't spell #ad and that's why it's hardly used?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think there could be a few underwhelmed sheep ? who’ve pre-ordered this book going by the “activities” she chose to preview last night.. she said it was Age 4-6+ with the younger age bracket needing some help to complete yet she keeps harping on about how Safiyah can’t wait to get stuck into it.. S is 7 and very crafty and arty so yes that will be right up her street.. how many 4 year olds do you know will be interested in writing down the five things they love about you on fingertips to remember when washing their hands?!

I don’t know if it’s because I only have boys but that just wouldn’t be a book that would be of appeal to us in our household.. yet she said it’s suitable for boys and girls. I just don’t see it personally.

Anyway, I more important news - Reb must be on “mum mode” this morning because wee bad boy crazy Lee is working his wee chicken legs hard bench pressing those 5kgs this morning - oocha he’s giving it an absolute beasting!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Good luck with a private ski lesson today, the weather is awful #stormErik???

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Reb’s smelling like a cherry bakewell. Stop the press, all. She’s discovered a shower gel in Home Bargains.
What a fulfilling job she has ? Can't say I have ever worked with someone who announces what they showered with that morning and I imagine 99% of people wouldn't care.

Reactions: 14
What a fulfilling job she has ? Can't say I have ever worked with someone who announces what they showered with that morning and I imagine 99% of people wouldn't care.
It’s a ploy to get imperial leather to send her freebies I’d say!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s a ploy to get imperial leather to send her freebies I’d say!!
Or a result of the "assumption" on here that neither of them bothered showering, but that was when they sat around all day in the same sweaty gear post " beasting it " at the gym ? Maybe they can't afford hot water more than once a day ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I m sure they said they were going away with friends to a cottage this school break? No mention of that now?? How long until the gifted ski trip is announced?? ?

Reactions: 9
Good luck with a private ski lesson today, the weather is awful #stormErik???
I mean of course she has to get in that it’s a private lesson... so if they are in together is it just one hour they pay for between them?! ? Lee just called and booked it... or wangled a free private lesson?

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Or a result of the "assumption" on here that neither of them bothered showering, but that was when they sat around all day in the same sweaty gear post " beasting it " at the gym ? Maybe they can't afford hot water more than once a day ?
That’s why Lee’s at the gym this morning.. he can get a shower there so she can use the hot water at home ?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.