Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

janoycresva

God I’m glad to have found this thread, I live localish to them and everyone thinks they are a joke!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

montydonfc

VIP Member
Reb gets nervous going to a Pork Event 20 miles from her house so she takes Pat along with her..how in the name of all that’s holy is she going to manage an expidition to the Himalayas?!

Will Pat batch cook his curry soup for the trek?

Will she have room in her backpack for checkpeas to make a salad?

Will Rami travel out there to meet her for their PR sessions that she so so loves?

Will Nana look after the little chicken nuggets and the guinea pigs?

Will she be able to take her Bobbi Brown lip balm?

Will she be able to block and delete comments on Instagram from the Himalayas?

Has anyone even checked the WiFi service there?
Is there a Costa close by for a #spon coffee?

How will she shower with her new ultimate fave cherry bakewell shower gel up the mountains?

Will she need special “trekker mode” jeggings from the Next collection?

Will Next do the unlimited next day delivery to the Himalayas too?

Will Pat’s new kids hunter wellies and non binary coat keep him warm enough up there?

Just so so many questions! ??

• Haha
Reactions: 45

anony mouse

Chatty Member
I just had a Chinese and asked my husband if he wanted to post a picture on Instagram and ask randoms if they prefer Chinese or Indian food. He asked me what the fuck I was on about and told me to get a life ???

• Haha
Reactions: 40
M

Member 1682

Makes me laugh when people say Lee is “Dad goals”

Oh yeah.

Dad who doesn’t work
Dad who invades the privacy of his young children
Dad who has pimped his kids out to every pervert online by constantly posting photos of them in various states on undress
Dad who shared private images of his daughter sleeping
Dad who spends his days trolling the internet and trying to intimidate women online
Dad who continues to ignore rules and thinks he’s hilarious by trying to stir up drama online
Dad who is hitting the “like” button on other women’s Instagram photos

Oh yeah. He’s total “Dad Goals”

???‍♀

Reactions: 39
Hey, I've been a silent reader of this forum for some time now. I live in Banchory - was in the year above Rebecca at school and have watched her vlogs pretty much from the beginning as enjoyed seeing what she got up to in the local area. I used to think she did a great job when Lee worked away for weeks at a time but now feel as if they've had their day and it's time to get back to reality. I think a lot of people in this area are very comfortable and well off but they tend to be older and have worked in the oil to earn their money rather than pretty much just been given it on a plate as the Meldrums have. I just feel with both of them at home they must have so much free time on their hands that they could do so much good with that time such as volunteering but they come across as a bit selfish. They want to run before they can walk - in this day and age, not many young families with 3 children, especially with one parent having seemingly never worked, could afford the lifestyle they are trying to obtain. Its just become so unrealistic that it's a bit of a joke really ?

janoycresva

Spill the tea, pretty please !
Haha I wish I had some to spill. Almost every guy I work with in Aberdeen is aware of them and if their wives used to watch the videos they don’t anymore, fed up of the same boring recycled content. Met a few guys on other North Sea platforms who worked with him and was convinced he was gay! This was convos round about the time of the chopper incident when most people would say ‘that gay guy married to the annoying pain in the arse blogger bird was on it’

• Haha
  • Wow

Yellow1c

My sister lived close to them when they were in their previous house and she said the neighbours used to talk quite positively about her channel and thought they were a nice young family. It seems the tide turned about 6 months ago and now almost none of them have got a good word to say about her. We know that she's a money grabber and is all about the engagement...but honestly, if I knew my neighbours and folk in my town were talking about me and laughing I would want to run and hide, not vlog! Do not understand the woman at all. I would be motified to be in her shoes right now.

Enjoy your free holiday, love. I wouldn't swap places with you for the world.

• Heart
M

Member 1682

And there we have it
Going on a gifted ski holiday with Neilson

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

InstaLurk

VIP Member
Reb’s smelling like a cherry bakewell. Stop the press, all. She’s discovered a shower gel in Home Bargains.
I’m such a saddo for knowing this but she featured this as one of her monthly favourites a few years ago. Small thing, I know, but she’s pretending she’s never used it before, another lie for content

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
M

Member 1126

Girlies have "never played on a games console before" ............errr clearly forgetting about the " family shots" taken when you suddenly gave Pat the new X Box/ PlayStation CONSOLE as an " early Christmas present" when coincidentally you are " working with " GAME UK" which at the time seemed a very strange "organic fit" for your family! Probably " forgot" as by Christmas it was on the local selling site! ?

Taking S out of school during term time helped perpetuate the myth that they were paying for all the holidays and as a family this was cheaper and the only way they could afford it off peak. Possibly it was a savvy move by Neilson, to fill up spaces available, and the dates they were offered.?

Oh me, the gate's blown off........quick someone gift them a replacement! Welcome to the world of " grounds" ownership and maintenance!! ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

Brighton

Well, if what I have read on her mum's and her instas, they used Neilsons loads when Rebecca was growing up, so in all honesty you can see why Neilson would use them to advertise. They are a young family that like sporty type holidays which is their usp. Holiday companies give free holidays for reviews and always have done and at least her parents have spent a lot of money with them in the past. I don't have a problem with it and not really sure why people find it confusing. I'm just not into all this reporting bollox. Never have liked a grass. I think this thread has done a lot of good and they obviously read here and put the ideas we have into action.
Your last sentence ‘I think this thread has done a lot of good and they obviously read here and put the ideas we have into action’ is a bit strange. This is a gossip site, we’re not here to help her out per say
You seem to think that we’ve pulled together a committee to assist Reb into making more money and getting even more freebies? Then I’d like my paycheck, please. I don’t give a rat’s ass if she puts any of OUR ideas into action, she needs to come up with her own damn ideas, after all that is HER job not ours, which she’s failing at miserably. We’re just pointing that out and reporting her when she doesn’t follow the rules and misleads her followers. Not here to help her out, sorry!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Interesting019

Well, if what I have read on her mum's and her instas, they used Neilsons loads when Rebecca was growing up, so in all honesty you can see why Neilson would use them to advertise. They are a young family that like sporty type holidays which is their usp. Holiday companies give free holidays for reviews and always have done and at least her parents have spent a lot of money with them in the past. I don't have a problem with it and not really sure why people find it confusing. I'm just not into all this reporting bollox. Never have liked a grass. I think this thread has done a lot of good and they obviously read here and put the ideas we have into action.
Yes her parents may have spend a lot of money on those holidays in the past. Great for Lee and Rebecca to be getting to work with Neilson if that is what they want to do.
The Meldrums haven't taken anything on board that they have read on here though.
They are firmly in the mindset that people on this forum are jealous.
If they are happy to be going on an expenses paid holiday again and to be under contact to advertise the vacation as a job then she should be professional enough to clearly state that that is what she is doing. She should not be saying they have booked it. They have not booked it. Neilson have booked them to do the gig. It is cheaper for Neilson to do that and they will come against far less red tape by featuring the children of an online influencer than they ever would hiring actors to film a commercial.
I am beyond bored of the Meldrum saga now in all honesty. They just get more and more disappointing.
They are happy to cash in on a loophole in the advertising industry which sees them punt there own kids, completely unregulated In ads.
If I had grown up and discovered that my parents funded my upbringing by filming my birth, my childhood, my highs and my lows for the world to see I sure would be hurt and angry. No amount of holidays would soften the blow for me if I were that child.

• Heart

Honey789

Long time lurker, but never commented until now. You should check out blossomingbirds. She has a lovely insta along with her own business. She’s just posted a story as she’s been gifted a holiday by the same holiday company as Reb. You’ll notice a real difference in how she has posted her stories and along with her gifted trip away she is doing a giveaway with the company for one of her followers to get a holiday. Honestly she is like night and day to Reb. She was gifted a hoodie by hari and the gang the other week. She explained that she’d already bought one for herself back in the summer so rather than keeping the free one she was sent, she did a giveaway and gave it to a follower. Reb should check her out and see how others successfully do it without alienating their followers

Mummy442

VIP Member
I live in a town nearby to them. Not close enough to know any gossip about them. At work last week - there were about 10 of us around the table and someone started speaking about the Meldrums - it transpired everyone watched/followed them but nobody had a good word to say about them now. A few of them mentioned this site too!! Xx

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
Dozy bint saying ‘I’ve got a motion alert’ from the house at home on her latest stories. I thought they had house sitters?? Why would they be getting motion alerts if there are people at the house?? And why tell the general public that? Her mouth and tiny brain just do not have any connection......

• Haha

InstaLurk

VIP Member
I’m sorry, I mostly follow this thread for entertainment, and comment occasionally, but today’s undeclared AD post has really ticked me off!! She is a pigheaded twat who refuses to stick to the rules, who does she actually think she is? Thanks to the previous poster for the CMA address, I’ve jusy fired off a complaint with screenshots - no idea if the wording is sufficient but I’ve had enough of her lies -

MRSRMELDRUM (Instagram Handle) - UNDECLARED AD/GIFT FROM SOFA.COM

Per the recent CMA guidelines, I believe this gifted sofa should be labelled as an AD? The lamp in the frame was also previously gifted within the last 12 months by Next. The ‘gifted’ message is also out of view on the basic photo, you have to scroll down to see this, meanwhile the manufacturer has been tagged in the photo so has been advertised to Mrs Meldrum’s 84.5k followers. The comments have been limited by Mrs Meldrum so no one is able to question her directly.

• Heart
M

Member 3324

So we all knew they were going on a freebie skiing holiday so why did she spend so long denying it? i.e lying by omission. If she was honest and relatable and cared about the hands that feed her, she could have got so much content out of it, flying with young children and length of transfer to resort, best resort to go to with young ones, things to look for when deciding on a skiing holiday with very young ones, what to buy, what to hire, will they enjoy it, should they all ski together, should Poppy go and be left in crèche or stay in UK, preparing for the holiday fitness wise before they go, pros and cons about even going at all, because we all know that they’re only going because it’s free and Lee wants to ski all day.?I think she’s just so damned sneaky and that’s why people don’t warm to her, plus the fact that it’s all me, me, me, free, free, free, and they don’t give back on any level what so ever, sad to watch really, I know who I’d rather be.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sarah514

See if this was me personally and I was getting so much attention for ‘take take take’ i would try and not accept any gifts or freebies for a while. Her and lee should be taking a step back and thinking, okay this is getting out of hand now. For a couple of months let’s not do any ad’s, take any gifts or paid partnerships and try and gain some of our credibility back. Let’s book a weekend away with the girls out our own pocket, let’s go out for a meal that isn’t gifted. Try and gain atleast some self respect. The fact they continue to accept hundreds of free shit is not only completely embarrassing but shows 1. They are genuinely skint, need the income and have no other option than to take paid jobs. Or 2. They seriously don’t see anything wrong in what they are doing, their reputation going down the drain and the demise in her channel.

Reactions: 31

Smile18

New here! I can’t help but think that some of these holidays and gifts would be so much more appreciated by others,I follow a lot of mums on insta with children with special and complex needs who are caters for there kids and I’m sure they would be so so thankful to get the chance to go to a cottage for a week for a well deserved break ( obv childs health and needs permitting) just think there is so many more deserving mums out there who would love this kinda pisses me off tbh

Rubynoodle

OMG seriously?! She couldn’t do her job without him being at home. They are taking the actual piss! I’m a full time teacher and manage with my husband working full time too! What a crock load of shit!!! They need an enforced reality check!
It’s embarassing really. He’s basically just admitted how lazy she is. She can’t do what she does with him never mind without! Add mooching and pottering to the CV ✔
It’s just another excuse and trying to justify why he’s a stay at home dad because most men would be embarrassed, unless their other halves had a really important job and you could see why she’d be the main provider but imagine that convo down the pub going down like a lead “baloon”. What do you do mate? My wife is a YouTube content creator she has to edit 3 videos per week and can’t cope with her workload and being a parent like everyone else so I stay at home to pander to her needs and live off of the freebies. I post pictures daily of my food with all my favourite songs and have a right good bitching session every day over on my Instagram ?
Never in my life have I seen a man with such little ambition and drive

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart