Mrs Meldrum #22 Desperately Seeking New Content To Vlog, Princess Reb Demands She MUST Have A Dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its so wierd that she hasnt tried out the book on her own children first?
And I really dislike her click bait. Shouldnt she be concerned for her credibility by now?!?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
Interesting Mrs M is being published under the name Rebecca Meldrum as opposed to "Mrs Meldrum" (her public persona) or Rebecca Cannon-Meldrum (which I believe is her legal name).

Reactions: 4
What a shite vlog...8 mins of rubbish! Where was the organising?! Seriously get a real job.
That’s what I thought too. 30 seconds of euphoria over 3 plastic boxes fitting on a shelf in a cupboard and she gets paid work based on this content?

Reactions: 11
That’s what I thought too. 30 seconds of euphoria over 3 plastic boxes fitting on a shelf in a cupboard and she gets paid for this content?
So its just a rehash of insta.
Saw it other day and cupboard looked a mess again as poppy was in High chair in front said cupboard and reb rushed to shut the door.

Reactions: 8
That was dreadful, 4 minutes of her sat on the sofa talking rubbish at the end of the day - that’s half of the bloody video! Why did she bother uploading anything. What is she doing with her time?! It’s clearly not creating content. And if she’s showing the ‘best bits’ from her new book she better be prepared for a whole lot of returns! That’s embarrassing - colour the balloons. Or baloons ?

Reactions: 14
I think she made it clear last vlogs

YouTube no longer her jam
Shes fallen out of love with it.
Which means tit half arsed rushed content as it's huge chore for her to put out anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I don’t think it’s a dog, someone commented saying ‘wrong time to get new carpets then’ and she said she doesn’t need to worry about the floor. My guess is rabbit or guinea pigs.

I am wetting myself at how brain dead this woman is showing off pages of her book with simple spelling mistakes! She's an embarrassment to actual authors. Hopefully when Safiyah gets to go through her book with her mummy she can point out all of mummys spelling mistakes!

Even Taiwan would be embarrassed to say that crap was made there

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The sneak peaks of her ‘book’ are hilarious! I had no idea that colouring books had authors! It’s the type of book I used to be bought at motorway service stations to pass the time in the back of the car on long car journeys - with pages to colour, ‘mazes’ to solve and word puzzles etc. Quite sure I could cobble together my own version; not sure that would make an author though! These youtubers have surely got to be taking the proverbial now??!!

Reactions: 19
Her you tube and Instagram is rising.
Weird theres so many sad people out this who think this crap is good enough.
Especially when there's so much out there thats better.

9 Baloons to spell out your name...

What if you child is called Christopher? Or infact any name with more than 9 letters?! Do you add your own baloons? Are there additional baloons at the back to make use of?

This book is a total abomination - I’m mortified for her.

Emily Norris & Mrs Hinch must be shitting themselves - NOT!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What a shite vlog...8 mins of rubbish! Where was the organising?! Seriously get a real job.
It was woeful.. no introduction, thinks cause she includes yet more drone footage she’s on to a winner.. it’s basically an extended version of her stories from the other day when she was “organising”.

If that’s the type of content you can expect her to churn out and she’s saying she’s going to film and edit 3 videos in one day she would be as well to return that play button.

Reactions: 8
New thread, so I can close the last one and go to bed :D

Thread title by @GoneWithTheWind

Hope that's all ok

I just put a bet on it hitting 3452 posts before a new thread was made.
I’m nothing if I’m not precise ?
Thanks @Yel although I was really hoping Rebby or chickpea Lee would have mooched in and come up with

Mrs Meldrum #22 YOU DONT BOTHER US YOU BUNCH OF HOBBIT PENIS TROLLS :m

One day.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
‘Baloons’ - hahahahahahaha. She didn’t even notice the mistake herself, that’s her really useful travel and tourism degree for you. Imagine when they read here and find out. Especially after her little snide post of ‘when it gets good, you’ll piss them all off’ the other day - give us all a good laugh, more like ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
those shelves in cupboard in kitchen. They are all stained. Hasn’t Mrs M heard of lining paper or wallpaper cut to line shelves, or even old pieces of vinyl flooring to stop shelves staining. It would make those shelves look far more tidy. As for the balloons mis spelling. That is bad. I hope it’s not the ‘real’ book!! And as someone said what if child has a long name. Not enough balloons to do so. An over priced activity book. You can buy those sort of books for £1 in home bargains.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.