Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone reckon it was Lee? Seemed particularly pissed off!
[/QUOTE]
he will be pissed off as QMS have been informed. Sorry but we need to protect an industry and all Rebecca is there for is money, not because farming is her way of life. Yet no one knew apart from management she was there under false pretences today

Reactions: 7
I'm sick of her moaning about how hard she has it with her kids. I have 2,both with Autism, youngest quite severely, he's non verbal and screams alot and you know what, I don't bloody moan even 1% as much as she does. I'm glad my children are alive and well and very grateful for that. Also if she wants to moan about fussy eaters one more time, I think I'll scream. Try living with a child that literally eats like 2 food items. Sorry rant over. Think I moan about the meldrum more than anything in my life ??

Reactions: 27
I'm sick of her moaning about how hard she has it with her kids. I have 2,both with Autism, youngest quite severely, he's non verbal and screams alot and you know what, I don't bloody moan even 1% as much as she does. I'm glad my children are alive and well and very grateful for that. Also if she wants to moan about fussy eaters one more time, I think I'll scream. Try living with a child that literally eats like 2 food items. Sorry rant over. Think I moan about the meldrum more than anything in my life ??
I hear you, she cries fussy eater when her girls eat all sorts. My child with ASD eats a very limited diet, my husband and I were high fiving when he ate his advent calendar chocolate as it was such a big deal.
She has no idea how challenging other family’s ’ lives can be.

Reactions: 19
I hear you, she cries fussy eater when her girls eat all sorts. My child with ASD eats a very limited diet, my husband and I were high fiving when he ate his advent calendar chocolate as it was such a big deal.
She has no idea how challenging other family’s ’ lives can be.
My son has a ASD he would only eat white food for years, he eats me out of house and home now, so please try not to worry too much xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
These threads are going by really quickly.

A house they cannot heat, all the pork to eat, they're avoiding taking photos as the #ad guidelines they just can't meet.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Who the duck puts a slice of orange in coke?!
Erm .....that would be me ?. I freeze orange slices and put them in my coke, it started when I used to drink vodka and coke, my husband is teetotal so it helped differentiate our drinks. Now I do it just with plain Diet Coke because I like it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
These threads are going by really quickly.

Controversial and please don’t be offended anyone.
I just read about 51 pages from the last 2 days and the majority of them are people telling their life stories or experiences.
Now, I love the people here, you’re all my people but I think sometimes it’s not necessary to give personal antidotes to every single thing she does.
To talk about our own mental health or own kids or own meal times or fussy eaters or exercise experience or home decorating whit completely derails the thread.

Disagree if you wish anyone I honestly wanted to bring this up as a discussion between us all not a judgment, but I find myself scrolling past soooooooooo many comments because
Trigger warning.
It just gets repetitive and boring to read the same stories (on occasions!) repeated over and over.
I’ve no idea what’s happening with the Meldrum but I know the MH struggles of so many tatties now ?

Please don’t think I’m a witch but imo it might be good to keep it a bit more Meldrum based!? Maybe I just have a short attention span ?
Sorry again to anyone offended. If it just me ignore me until I come looking for a scratch behind my ears again ?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I think channel mum are missing a trick with all their cookie cutter perfect families.
I would love to watch a day in the life of an ASD family m, what my child with food issues eats in a day, family holidays with special needs children, what assessment and diagnosis are like, how to choose the right education for special needs etc etc the possibilities are endless and so many families are dealing with these issues.

Reactions: 23
I have an ASD son too with food issues so thanks for the hope!
My son would only drink milk until he’s was about 4 , I could never hide veg in food like everyone told me too, made me feel such a failure. He is now a strapping six footer who has turned into a real foodie, and just got a first class honours degree not bad for a little boy who was written off.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.