Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe what I'm reading on some of the comments on her grid pic. One woman said her 20 month old pulls her other childs hair, jumps on her and screams at her and she feels sorry for the older one.... Errrr, well be a bloody mother and stop her doing it !!! What the heck is wrong with people. Be a parent. You are not there to be their friends. They need to know their behaviour is wrong. They need boundaries. If you don't do something about it now God and holy knows what kind of teenagers they will grow up to be. Poppy is beautiful and delightful but now is exactly the right time to let her know right from wrong before she becomes a brat.

Reactions: 12
She's drinking diet coke because she's not drinking alcohol at the moment... hmmm ? anyone automatically think she's pregnant already?

Reactions: 12
She's drinking diet coke because she's not drinking alcohol at the moment... hmmm ? anyone automatically think she's pregnant already?
I thourght was just health kick.
She was drinking beer few weeks back as lee said busted by rami.
Also shes doing lots exercise
So I would be surprised

Reactions: 4
Controversial and please don’t be offended anyone.
I just read about 51 pages from the last 2 days and the majority of them are people telling their life stories or experiences.
Now, I love the people here, you’re all my people but I think sometimes it’s not necessary to give personal antidotes to every single thing she does.
To talk about our own mental health or own kids or own meal times or fussy eaters or exercise experience or home decorating whit completely derails the thread.

Disagree if you wish anyone I honestly wanted to bring this up as a discussion between us all not a judgment, but I find myself scrolling past soooooooooo many comments because
Trigger warning.
It just gets repetitive and boring to read the same stories (on occasions!) repeated over and over.
I’ve no idea what’s happening with the Meldrum but I know the MH struggles of so many tatties now ?

Please don’t think I’m a witch but imo it might be good to keep it a bit more Meldrum based!? Maybe I just have a short attention span ?
Sorry again to anyone offended. If it just me ignore me until I come looking for a scratch behind my ears again ?
I agree with you. Have found myself half reading or even scrolling past comments as they are not specific Meldrum based.That is my opinion but sure there will be tattlers that disagree?

Reactions: 9
Ever the professional! Soz guys the links on my #AD don’t even work!

Reactions: 4
Pat needs to google how to make a fire no wonder their cold. I did send him a photo of mine not blocked yet ?

Reactions: 5
To be fair he was just making the most of it as likely he’s going to be banished to the utility room for the rest of the weekend after he got carried away on insta at the porking ? #naughtyweenugget #instahappy #porkmepoorlee #omgMeldgivemeyourphone #bulking #gainingmassnotanass
Banished to poppys bedroom.

They do love a freebie food handhout

I was staggered how much food they ate at Gleneagles.
Lots expensive items.
God knows what Gleneagles go it from them.
They behaved badly.

Also they ate crazy amount in Costa as it was free.

Maybe they really shrugging as they keep talking about cutting grocery bill down and eating nothing but chickpeas

Reactions: 3
I love you guys..I’ve stopped watching them ages ago, she really gets my goat with her smarmy smile.She has become so boing and money grabbing .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just to add to how much she annoys me......that tapping of her finger nails on the glass and the plastic food boxes. She does that all the time with her nails. We all have them and don’t need to listen to yours ????

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ha ha he’s covered the kindly gifted tv cabinet with text in his story ?
Trying different tactics so don’t have to declare

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Was there an update on Lee’s telephone conversation with the CMA?

Reactions: 5
Banished to poppys bedroom.

They do love a freebie food handhout

I was staggered how much food they ate at Gleneagles.
Lots expensive items.
God knows what Gleneagles go it from them.
They behaved badly.

Also they ate crazy amount in Costa as it was free.

Maybe they really shrugging as they keep talking about cutting grocery bill down and eating nothing but chickpeas

Pat and the “PitBull” banished for behaving badly #patthemonster #pitbullnugget

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.