Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was there an update on Lee’s telephone conversation with the CMA?

Should be labelled ad.

Pork on only on stories not made it to square.

There's her posing our Side hotel I guess that doesn't count if she brought her outfit today.

Reactions: 5

Should be labelled ad.

There's her posing our Side hotel I guess that doesn't count if she brought her outfit today.
Awwww bless her! She doesn’t know how other parents do it, super parents!! Maybe because they don’t have to worry about filming their children’s, constantly posting and adding ad to every picture they post, or having to have their eyes ? on constant blocking and deleting, they actually have the time to go to work full time and still have the time to proper educate their children, they not super parents they normal parents!!

Reactions: 6

Should be labelled ad.

I'm blocked so could someone pleade ask her where she got Poppys lipstick ? is it Bobbi Brown?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mrs Meldrum what you thinking ? to not even been drinking, Poppy is such a handful that’s she’s like a pit bull ?

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Someone make the new thread, it's well over 50 pages now.

Reactions: 3
Cringing at the photo of old Edgy on the motorbike......!!!
???
Lee, you probably needed stabilisers on that. And knee pads and a tena lady, you absolute muppet!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
No meldrum related as such but I have to say Katie Ellison it's so lovely not seeing ad/gifted in her posts of her home, she's bought and decorated everything herself apart from what she has previously declared I think she's in the minority. Well done i think the other floggers need to take a leaf out of her book I hope she reads this!!!!

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.