Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were as cold as ice, but the porks right nice, if we cannie tell a lie, our Instagram might die.
?
#meldrumProblems

Reactions: 15
Controversial and please don’t be offended anyone.
I just read about 51 pages from the last 2 days and the majority of them are people telling their life stories or experiences.
Now, I love the people here, you’re all my people but I think sometimes it’s not necessary to give personal antidotes to every single thing she does.
To talk about our own mental health or own kids or own meal times or fussy eaters or exercise experience or home decorating whit completely derails the thread.

Disagree if you wish anyone I honestly wanted to bring this up as a discussion between us all not a judgment, but I find myself scrolling past soooooooooo many comments because
Trigger warning.
It just gets repetitive and boring to read the same stories (on occasions!) repeated over and over.
I’ve no idea what’s happening with the Meldrum but I know the MH struggles of so many tatties now ?

Please don’t think I’m a witch but imo it might be good to keep it a bit more Meldrum based!? Maybe I just have a short attention span ?
Sorry again to anyone offended. If it just me ignore me until I come looking for a scratch behind my ears again ?
Actually I quite like the chatty stuff.........and yes I am guilty of it. It gives context and helps build a community, without it this forum really would be15 (o.k. maybe a few more) witches with an axe to grind. However I will try remember to keep it zipped in future. ?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I just read about 51 pages from the last 2 days and the majority of them are people telling their life stories or experiences.
Now, I love the people here, you’re all my people but I think sometimes it’s not necessary to give personal antidotes to every single thing she does.
To talk about our own mental health or own kids or own meal times or fussy eaters or exercise experience or home decorating whit completely derails the thread.

Disagree if you wish anyone I honestly wanted to bring this up as a discussion between us all not a judgment, but I find myself scrolling past soooooooooo many comments because
Trigger warning.
It just gets repetitive and boring to read the same stories (on occasions!) repeated over and over.
I’ve no idea what’s happening with the Meldrum but I know the MH struggles of so many tatties now ?

Please don’t think I’m a witch but imo it might be good to keep it a bit more Meldrum based!? Maybe I just have a short attention span ?
Sorry again to anyone offended. If it just me ignore me until I come looking for a scratch behind my ears again ?
I totally understand your point, especially when you have a lot of pages to catch up on. but I personally like to hear little bits about my fellow tattlers life's and the other day when someone was feeling very low I found the support offered from people on here really heartwarming ?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Actually I quite like the chatty stuff.........and yes I am guilty of it. It gives context and helps build a community, without it this forum really would be15 (o.k. maybe a few more) witches with an axe to grind. However I will try remember to keep it zipped in future. ?
I like a bit of chat too. I think it's fine to relate our own experiences to whomever we're tattling about. For some people this might be the only bit of interaction they get with adult humans all day...

Reactions: 12
I have 4 kids and no sahm husband
Or family nearby.

People just get on with it.

She makes herself more unrelatable when she moans.

The sheep even leave remarks now.

I worry her kids might see her moanings when they older.

I follow 2 insta mum's with sen kids.
I followed them before they had kids.
Their children have serious medical issues yet their kids always have a smile on their face and they go above and beyond to get their kids the help they need and lead a normal life.
They seldom moan. They are my hero parents.

They make me feel fortunate for mine.

So seeing her moan on insta about poppy is tit.

Reactions: 15
I like a bit of chat too. I think it's fine to relate our own experiences to whomever we're tattling about. For some people this might be the only bit of interaction they get with adult humans all day...
I agree, also think it shows we’re not just a load of witches on a witch hunt ??

Reactions: 16
Phone Super Nanny , Poppy is a loony child and she's been held hostage up stairs as she's causing carnage and assaulting the big girlies . Welcome to the real world Meldrums

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else notice how Reb kept the filming at her parents to a minimum and the camera angle low? I suspect she’s had a telling off from dad!

Reactions: 4
Oh poor Reb! My hubby works nights constantly. I'm home alone with 2 boys, the youngest is Poppys age!
I can't split them into seperate rooms! I have to let them muddle along while I make dinner and do everything else alone, like most of us.
She doesn't stop complaining! SAHD, help whenever she wants and still finds it oh so difficult!
Such a twit!

Reactions: 13

Trigger warning.

Not just u, I skipped through about 10 pages yesterday as I was so far behind and couldn't be bothered to read all the posts!

Reactions: 10
Sunnymummy was Lee, right?!

Nice work Rodders. Good job. ???‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor poppy being slagged off! Kids that don't talk yet tend to be stroppier as they can't tell u how they feel! How is that difficult for someone that has already got 2 older children to understand?! Tho I suppose it makes for a nice break for safiyah!

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.