Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
Sorry for worrying anyone on here. I’ve spoken to a nurse and am feeling a bit better. Again I’m really sorry for posting my problems here and worrying people I was just desperate xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Peachbomb

VIP Member
I would rather use my spare 700k to buy a house no one had been murdered in.
But I’m fussy like that.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
M

Member 1682

Is she having a laugh?!
She finds 3 kids difficult?!

How?!
How?!
How?!

There are 2 fully functioning parents at home 24/7
There are 2 fully functioning grand parents along the street
There is 1 fully functioning grand mother who lives locally

1 child is at school 5 full days a week
1 child is a nursery part time

Neither parent really works
Neither parent has to stick to a work schedule or spend actual allotted time “at work”

Are you having a laugh Rebecca?!!!!

Go away!

• Heart
Reactions: 47

Boppityboo

Silent reader..... does anyone remember the tin foil advertisement? For me that really screamed desperate for money. “Oh when the children are bored we make swans out of tin foil. It’s a game changer”??????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
M

Member 1682

Really ?? Are you sure You know the house and area .....It's stunning. A small development of very exclusive houses. All set in quite large plots. Some young familys there and some older people too. Surrounded by mature woodland and walks. I would definitely live there if had a spare 700 grand ! Its also more exclusive because of it being walking distance to town/village and the school catchment. Where they used to live was a cute starter sort of house, thrown up quickly and no where near the same standard of build ( as anyone local would know ) right on an very busy road. Completely different kettle of fish. You wouldn't want to stay there.
Oh bore off Karen Cannon you patronising old goat.?

How proud you must be eh? Raising a spoilt, self serving, liar like Rebecca. ?

You didn’t pay £700K for that house. You got money off because of the history and you’ve bought it and put it in Rebecca’s name as a tax dodge. No one is under any illusion that Delboy & Rodders bought that house so stop flogging a dead horse. ???‍♀

Also. FYI, there’s a lot of people on this thread who know Inchmarlo and Banchory very well. Very well indeed in some cases. You are not the only one who lives in an “exclusive” development.... ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

ChilliDog

MELDRUMS - here are your 15 twats, not trolling but supporting each other. Propping up those with actual problems. Clearly not all bad and perhaps if you were more open to it, and enabled it, we would also have remained followers AND supported you in what appears to be a stressful time. But no.
All I’m saying is....clearly we are arseholes, with ♥ s

• Heart
Reactions: 40

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
Before I catch up I just wanted to reach out to @fitevermin I’m not sure if you’ve posted again. But I hope you’ve been able to talk to someone you trust.
I’m sorry you’re going through this.
And I’m sorry to read of other people’s experiences as well. Mental illness may not discriminate but if you’re less fortunate and don’t have the money for things like private therapy, a gym membership or even a good support network close by.
Thinking of you all.
Thank you for this and I have managed to speak to a mental health professional who has helped me through this crisis. Private therapy is looking like the only way but it’s going to break my already depleted bank for sure. It means a lot that folk here have been thinking of me; vile trolls we definitely aren’t x

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Hazology

Chatty Member
Whenever i see her i just want to tell her to use a good conditioner her hairs so dry.

Shes not popular at all in Banchory! Infact people she thinks are her friends say the worst things!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

EdgyLegend

VIP Member
I think anyone who’s struggling needs to read this.
I think (without sounding patronising) that it took a lot of strength to speak about your crisis. I'm local to Aberdeen and if ever anyone needs a cuppa and a chat my kettles always on for my fellow Tattlers.
We may just be 15 jealous,sad pathetic trolls and twats according to The Meldrums but we have something she'll never have...a friendly, supportive community who aren't just trying to ride on coat tails for our own gain like the majority of her wannabe sheep.

**Maybe we can start a Tattle tea club at The Treehouse in Banchory ⓂmⓂp

• Heart
Reactions: 39
M

Member 3324

Really ?? Are you sure You know the house and area .....It's stunning. A small development of very exclusive houses. All set in quite large plots. Some young familys there and some older people too. Surrounded by mature woodland and walks. I would definitely live there if had a spare 700 grand ! Its also more exclusive because of it being walking distance to town/village and the school catchment. Where they used to live was a cute starter sort of house, thrown up quickly and no where near the same standard of build ( as anyone local would know ) right on an very busy road. Completely different kettle of fish. You wouldn't want to stay there.
Oh and seeing as you brought it up, the mature woodland won’t stay beautiful for much longer if the Meldrums keep dumping their garden waste in it, just like they did in their old house, on land that didn’t belong to them, rather than creating a compost heap in their own garden or bagging it and taking it to the tip like other normal folk do that care about their surroundings and other people’s property that doesn’t belong to them?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

FitiverMin

Chatty Member
So good to hear from you. Well done for speaking to someone. Don’t apologise. Sharing how you feel is the right thing to do. Look after yourself and take one step at a time. You’ve got friends in us x
This means so much to me. You guys are amazing. Everything just came to a head for me, but I’m glad I spoke up about how I was feeling xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 36

FitiverMin

Chatty Member

“Cute starter” could you be any more patronising? You do realise that home isn’t within most people’s reach, especially in this economic climate. Folk are living in poverty and renting their entire lives because they can’t even afford a deposit.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
These threads are going by really quickly.

A house they cannot heat, all the pork to eat, they're avoiding taking photos as the #ad guidelines they just can't meet.

• Heart
  • Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
These threads are going by really quickly.

Controversial and please don’t be offended anyone.
I just read about 51 pages from the last 2 days and the majority of them are people telling their life stories or experiences.
Now, I love the people here, you’re all my people but I think sometimes it’s not necessary to give personal antidotes to every single thing she does.
To talk about our own mental health or own kids or own meal times or fussy eaters or exercise experience or home decorating whit completely derails the thread.

Disagree if you wish anyone I honestly wanted to bring this up as a discussion between us all not a judgment, but I find myself scrolling past soooooooooo many comments because
Trigger warning.
It just gets repetitive and boring to read the same stories (on occasions!) repeated over and over.
I’ve no idea what’s happening with the Meldrum but I know the MH struggles of so many tatties now ?

Please don’t think I’m a bitch but imo it might be good to keep it a bit more Meldrum based!? Maybe I just have a short attention span ?
Sorry again to anyone offended. If it just me ignore me until I come looking for a scratch behind my ears again ?

• Heart