Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a Meldrum superfan
And I'll defend them here as much as I can.
I'll create new accounts with a different name
But my arguments will always be the same.

I'll tell you you're jealous and really sad
And to not watch if you find them so bad.
But the sad part is that it's me who's naive
And I hear all their lies and still I believe.

Maybe some day
I'll open my eyes
Until that great day,
I'll keep up my disguise!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Poppy is probably bored out of her mind the poor kid! Do they ever take her anywhere that isn’t “a mooch in the woods?” ?

Reactions: 14
Poppy is probably bored out of her mind the poor kid! Do they ever take her anywhere that isn’t “a mooch in the woods?” ?
She will be doing that just to let off steam and make entertainment for herself. She’s a toddler after all. Goodness ?‍♀

Reactions: 7
New thread #21 Miss Piggy and her porkie pie lies, she will do all she can to avoid us spies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Poppy really needs company of kids her own age! They can boast all they want about how jealous we are and how lucky they are to be stay at home parents and have such amazing bonds with their kids! But I know my son is so much happier than Poppy! He's in creche twice a week, goes to soft play weekly and playgroup when we get time off work and I think so much better for the interaction!

Reactions: 10
I asked her a question today and she blocked me ?‍♀ Lucky I can catch up on here.
What did you ask

Had you followed her for long

She threw little wobbly about saying food leftovers were ad.

She needs to do more with poppy

Reactions: 5
I do like hearing all your own personal stories relating to this thread. I understand it’s frustrating for some but it’s nice to get to know others on here and their own personal experiences. It’s nice to know everyone here really cared about the poster who was struggling a few days back. Hopefully it can be mainly the Meldrums chat with a few bits added in here and there ❤ A bit of both ?

Reactions: 21
She could have dropped off the free food at the homeless shelter, they would have really appreciated a meal for the evening.

Reactions: 11
She could have dropped off the free food at the homeless shelter, they would have really appreciated a meal for the evening.
Particularly as Lee had troughed down THREE main courses at lunchtime.........such big appetites when no money leaves their pockets ?

Reactions: 13
She's in the wrong area to street tout. Most of the West End "Laydees" have been busted inside properties ? Just can't get anything right can they ?
Oh my gosh, that’s totally what that photo looks like!
Probably trying to light it on the cheap! ? "not too much coal or too many logs Lee, the stockpiles supposed to last us the year!" ?
Remember, they have broken coal!

Reactions: 3
Particularly as Lee had troughed down THREE main courses at lunchtime.........such big appetites when no money leaves their pockets ?
To be fair he was just making the most of it as likely he’s going to be banished to the utility room for the rest of the weekend after he got carried away on insta at the porking ? #naughtyweenugget #instahappy #porkmepoorlee #omgMeldgivemeyourphone #bulking #gainingmassnotanass

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.