Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Absolutely stellar editing in the latest vlog ???

Cringe all mighty at the footage of Delboy & Rodders in bed together. ?

They probably had come to the end of the initial term on the house at Smiddy Park - where they would have to purchase the remaining percentage from the council or vacate. They probably didn’t have money to buy the rest, went cap in hand to the bank of Cannon and big Davy boy said that he would sort them out a place to live on the condition that it was a property he wanted. Murder house was on the market, big D saw an opportunity to grab a “bargain” buy knocking some money off due to the sordid history of the place and saw an opportunity to move some capital so bought the house.

??‍♀
Does the land registry tell you who owns a property?

Reactions: 2
Why is Lee going to the Vlogger event with her today? He’s honestly like a bleeping leech. Anything to try and get his two minutes of fame.. cue the selfies with Phil Vickery.. wonder if he’ll try and give Phil a demo on how to make the perfect dippy eggs ??!

But genuinely though why can’t she go ANYWHERE herself?! She said a few girls she knows will be there and she’s taking her bleeping stay at home husband with her.

Why don’t these two get they are an absolute laughing stock?!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Why is Lee going to the Vlogger event with her today? He’s honestly like a bleeping leech. Anything to try and get his two minutes of fame.. cue the selfies with Phil Vickery.. wonder if he’ll try and give Phil a demo on how to make the perfect dippy eggs ??!

But genuinely though why can’t she go ANYWHERE herself?! She said a few girls she knows will be there and she’s taking her bleeping stay at home husband with her.

This. She’s like a bleeping child. Can’t go anywhere without lee or her mum. I can’t believe she made it to the gym alone last night.

Will be interesting to see who else is there. Hopefully some of our fantastic local food bloggers

Reactions: 15
If the troll is Rebecca's mum, the way she played down that poor man's horrific murder and the lie regarding the murderer's subsequent jail term says to me that they definitely had a hand in them buying that house. Who would seriously pay that kind of money for a house in the same street as your parents. Lee didn't look comfortable with the whole saga of buying that house, but as usual Rebecca cried and whinged till she got her own way. Not many blokes would be happy giving up a well paid job to become a househusband, let alone having his home bought for him by his in laws and then having to live in the same street as them. Very demasculating and possibly why he seemed very quiet and unhappy for a good while afterwards. His mates must think he is a right tool.

Reactions: 12
What is iinteresting about those posts possibly being Rebecca’s mum, she doesn’t defend her daughters integrity or character or life choices, the only thing she defends is how desirable the housing development is that they both live on. What a snob! If my daughter was being criticised in the way Rebecca is here I’d be defending her, not the street we live on! It’s very telling and explains lots about Reb’s behaviours and her being a total snob too.
Lol if my daughter was behaving the way reb is I'd be giving her a talking to, not defending her! ?

Maybe Phil Vickery will cut the apron strings someone needs to. I feel sorry for everyone else going today having to deal with that smug loud mouthed twit and his annoying fake laugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Sounds like Phil Vickery has been on here and got the heads up about the Meldrums! ??

• Haha
Last night video showed you how fake instagram is....she was involved in the cupcake making just long enough for an instagram photo then lee took over and did the rest...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Sounds like Phil Vickery has been on here and got the heads up about the Meldrums! ??
Lol lucky escape

She's embarrassing around celebs

Why buy so jackets in aldis

Unless they definatly booked a ski holiday

Prime ski season is now
But get impression next holiday match is a so one.

So when are they off skiing

Eldest is off with school.
We hired ski jacket and trousers for £27!

Reactions: 5
Oh my god. She definitely wouldn’t have gone to this event if she’d got the email about Phil not making it earlier. Sooooo rude ‘it’s nit going to be quite the same’. If it’s one of the Chester’s chefs they will be excellent

Do they all neeed another jacket? Avoids the #ad I guess

• Haha
Reactions: 14
ITV own a stake in Channel mum, she acts like she’s been personally invited ??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Right so they are quite obviously going on a snow holiday. Il bet they go in March, probably another freebie with Neilson ??

Why the duck is she dressed like that today?!
Those horrible boots again! They don’t go with dresses Rebecca! They are awful!!!!!!!
She looks like she’s wearing a night dress....
??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀?

Reactions: 9
They're all on here reading because when you comment about the dreadful parenting they are attempting to correct it . It was said the other day about the kids activities and now all of a sudden her Insta stories was about getting them in to different sports to meet new friends out with school . No fooling us Barry Big Baws & Half Brain Bec

Reactions: 15
Why the duck is she dressed like that today?!
Those horrible boots again! They don’t go with dresses Rebecca! They are awful!!!!!!!
She looks like she’s wearing a night dress....
??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀?
Just had a look what a mess. She really hasn't got a clue. I don't think anything will beat those yellow Minnie mouse shoes things she wore a while ago. They were possibly the worst footwear I have ever seen. I would rather go bare foot than put them on ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why isn't her latest instagram labelled ad...weren't those boots gifted by new look?

Reactions: 3
Here you go those not on her insta.

Really cold and bare legs.

Does she hate driving
Or just going places by herself

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor poppy has been unwell since they so called paid for that chicken pox vaccination which the other 2 girlies didn't get , wonder if that was a wee freebie . She is dressed like an old woman , feck sake Reb you've enough free mirrors to look into to see if you look representable enough to walk out side. Not!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.