Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why wasn't last nights vlog labelled AD...
Gym membership
Printer
Clothes
Desegnio print .....is she above the Law??? Who do i complain to?

Reactions: 11
Mrs M - you should watch The Mummy Monlogues lates video. It’s called “The truth about being a full time working mum”. It’s not a pity me video. It’s a practical video giving genuine advice and opinions of her experiences. No ads. No woe is me. It’s fantastic. I respect her and feel I can relate. This, this is your problem. You are unrelatable and have made yourself that way.
Similarly I greatly enjoy You, Me and the 6 C’s. She is a stay at home mum but so down to earth. That’s what we’re missing.

Reactions: 17
Right so they are quite obviously going on a snow holiday. Il bet they go in March, probably another freebie with Neilson ??

Why the duck is she dressed like that today?!
Those horrible boots again! They don’t go with dresses Rebecca! They are awful!!!!!!!
She looks like she’s wearing a night dress....
??‍♀??‍♀??‍♀?
And why is she always scratching her head? ? Those poses are so unauthentic.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
A rare day out without any kids.....more lies. They are always away somewhere without the kids ?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Or nits. Maybe hedrin can gift them
She’s constantly scrunching her hair and moving invisible strands around her face....
almost as irritating as when she constantly fiddles with that bloody pig necklace she wears.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This. She’s like a bleeping child. Can’t go anywhere without lee or her mum. I can’t believe she made it to the gym alone last night.

Will be interesting to see who else is there. Hopefully some of our fantastic local food bloggers
Strange she’s been invited then as unless it’s packaged from hello fresh or involves a tin of checkpeas I can’t see why it would be of interest to her.

They certainly don’t strike me as foodies so it’s a strange one - but then Bec only works with brands/companies she absolutely loves and is a true and organic fit for her family and their life...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here you go those not on her insta.

Really cold and bare legs.

Does she hate driving
Or just going places by herself

Lee’s like her bleeping carer.. that will be the next thing in the “anxiety monologues”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
A rare day out without any kids.....more lies. They are always away somewhere without the kids ?
Total joke the pair of them. Absolutely fine having time away from the kids, my goodness all parents need it but it’s hardly a groundbreaking thing with the Meldrums. Nana must have time off decorating today to look after the middlest and the littlest ??

Reactions: 13
Total joke the pair of them. Absolutely fine having time away from the kids, my goodness all parents need it but it’s hardly a groundbreaking thing with the Meldrums. Nana must have time off decorating today to look after the middlest and the littlest ??
And yes of course it will be Lee’s mother that has them.
God knows Mrs Cannon couldn’t put a shift in and look after them. She’s too busy taking the dog for a walk behind murder mansion and trolling tattle....! ???‍♀

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Mrs M - you should watch The Mummy Monlogues lates video. It’s called “The truth about being a full time working mum”. It’s not a pity me video. It’s a practical video giving genuine advice and opinions of her experiences. No ads. No woe is me. It’s fantastic. I respect her and feel I can relate. This, this is your problem. You are unrelatable and have made yourself that way.
Similarly I greatly enjoy You, Me and the 6 C’s. She is a stay at home mum but so down to earth. That’s what we’re missing.
I watched Mummy Monologues video this morning. I’m heading back to work later this year after maternity leave and I applaud how honest, straightforward and genuine she is about it all! ❤

Reactions: 11
Lee’s like her bleeping carer.. that will be the next thing in the “anxiety monologues”
Who poses for photos like that in middle of Aberdeen. You’d have people drive by thinking what’s that person doing. As for having anxiety. It really doesn’t show if you can behave like that in public!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
And yes of course it will be Lee’s mother that has them.
God knows Mrs Cannon couldn’t put a shift in and look after them. She’s too busy taking the dog for a walk behind murder mansion and trolling tattle....! ???‍♀
Karen, you keep an eye on tattle, my mums got the kids ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I wonder if Lee wanted to give Phil Vickery his slow cooker curry soup/slop recipe?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That poster looks way beyond reasonable doubt to be Rebecca's mum.

She sounds every bit as ghastly as her daughter.

Minimising a murder then going on about the quality of the houses in her development, school catchment area and the mature woodlands?! I don't know if I should laugh or cry!

The new house may be individually designed, but it's a rubbish design.

Fools and their money.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.