Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of the mums from our school was murdered by her husband (horrific I know) and when their house went up for sale it stated that a crime had taken place in the house ? wonder if theirs said the same?
I think I know the tragic case you mean. Police? My friend has children at the same school. So terribly sad.

Her hair looks frazzled on tonights vlog! Has a private group been started?

Reactions: 2
See is your weren't so roped up on Florrie & Poppy and paid a bit more attention to Sofiyah you would no she's got homework to do . You had to run to Tesco for a Xmas jumper and run back to school with it as you didn't no she had to wear one that day , practising Rabbi Burns poems the day she's to read it out in class , missed the poor wee souls assembly , how the feck are you going to cope when Florrie starts cause you'll have your work cut out when she's deciding to dress herself rather than a uniform cause you've let her away with murder for so long . You should start concentrating on poppy's speech as she's way behind , late at walking as Well there doesn't seem to be much encouragement . Perhaps you want to keep her a baby longer and Barry Big Baws got the snip , you don't seem to have a maternal bone in your body , one thing you made the right decision on not having any more .
You know thourght exactly the same

They admitted they don't care about s homework.

They dont value education at all.

It's always last minute

If p1 is anything like reception apart from phonics and reading no homework.
But ks2 juniors year 3 upwards mine get lots.
We practice words for assembly and plays for weeks its a big deal.
The crafty projects like build a castle take hours.

Gets worse at senior school. Homework that is and also catching up on anything missed is expected of my secondary age child.

It's weird she mentions nothing musical like choir or instrument.

S strikes me as arty and woukd enjoy music/ dance and art .

I can't believe in video lee actually did the cakes not her.

Another misconception for the gram.

Reactions: 10
Laughing at this comment on the photo of them “kissing” in the snow

You want to join in on that fun do you?! Ha!!! That’s not weird at all......! ???????????
[/QUOTE]
I think this lady has commented before. I get the impression she's a wannabe instamummy and is hoping to piggy back via the hum-drums!

Reactions: 8
If the meldrums don’t like putting Ad on every post, surely they could just make more effort to not include gifted items in their posts. Go and buy Poppy another snowsuit (or put her in a hand-me-down one from one of her sisters). Move gifted stuff out of shot. It’s not hard, surely. Trying to bend the rules and cry to the CMA just seems very unprofessional. Looking forward to their update on that though.
My baby has 3 snow suits
All 2nd hand probably less combined than jojo one gifted her think £39.

They cost 10 to 15 primark or super market range.
It's because we get outs dirty or wet..

A big part of being a parent

Is caring for them..
Loving them
Educating them
Feeding them
Keeping them warm and dry

The irony they live on a mansion

He the kids essential stuff keep them warm hats coats shoes are all gifted..

The new rules dont forbid gifts
But if they use them and photo them
The brand has be tagged and has to be labelled as an ad.

Reactions: 7
Poor Poppy has another cold. Do they not realise how bloody cold she is getting being dragged along on those freezing cold walks. They are moving, walking etc but she is static and obviously bloody frozen. Can't even warm up in murder mansions cos even Reb was wearing her jumper in bed so the house is obviously cold.
Totally agree.

They always saying how house is freezing and wearing extra layers.
I assume they have central heating.
Only 1 fire in the dungeon which kids seldom go in.

I'm amazed Florrie not a always got a cold as shes not appropriately dressed.

If i had child with weak immune I be getting medical advice and ensuring I didnet go out in cold if not necessary.
As usual they moan about how it effects their sleep and how inconvenient it is their child being ill.

Reactions: 4
Laughing at this comment on the photo of them “kissing” in the snow

You want to join in on that fun do you?! Ha!!! That’s not weird at all......! ???????????
I think this lady has commented before. I get the impression she's a wannabe instamummy and is hoping to piggy back via the hum-drums!
[/QUOTE]
Yes she got and at Lola ad her comment was put on insta site.

It's a very comical comment.
Some people do anything to suck up and further their own agenda.

Reactions: 7
There's a book coming called Mummy and me
How it does will be interesting to see,
Because it's not really right
To have sheep pay for shite,
That they could download from Pinterest for free!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Such radio silence on the selldrums. Does being told by a higher authority cause them to take their job seriously?

Reactions: 6
I assume its several different writers
It's hardly ground-breaking literature
It's the illustrations and textures that make them popular.

She must never pay for books.shes been sent lots for free.
Osbourne must have paid her
Katieandbaby got the same books on the same day and did the same story’s saying the same things! Yawn!!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Sarah raven in interested in the Ingham thread but never commented on it? Only on the Meldrums
Also believe sarah raven and honeybun the same person- she lives local to Mrs m, seen them in the village, knows the old owners of the house quite well and their 2 kids, like the inghams although never comment on their tattle ever! Same way of typing, and just seems too similar

Reactions: 9
Totally agree.

They always saying how house is freezing and wearing extra layers.
I assume they have central heating.
Only 1 fire in the dungeon which kids seldom go in.

I'm amazed Florrie not a always got a cold as shes not appropriately dressed.

If i had child with weak immune I be getting medical advice and ensuring I didnet go out in cold if not necessary.
As usual they moan about how it effects their sleep and how inconvenient it is their child being ill.
She said on stories yesterday that that evening was the first time since moving that she was hot!! Because it’s always cold ?! Don’t know how you can live like that on your own home!!

Reactions: 4
What is iinteresting about those posts possibly being Rebecca’s mum, she doesn’t defend her daughters integrity or character or life choices, the only thing she defends is how desirable the housing development is that they both live on. What a snob! If my daughter was being criticised in the way Rebecca is here I’d be defending her, not the street we live on! It’s very telling and explains lots about Reb’s behaviours and her being a total snob too.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Watching kate murnanes latest

She's declared freebies

Sofa and mirror

Said her dad did all the carpentry free from her dad.

Her house looks so lovely light and bright.

I admire her white house 2 kids.

Regardless of freebies you can see how much hard work and thourght shes put into renovation.

She thanked subscribers and companies at the end.
She feels so lucky
It's not normal most people get free stuff for their house.

Very classy meldrums this is how it's done

I still wonder if meldrums sofa was gifted

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.