Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree.

They always saying how house is freezing and wearing extra layers.
I assume they have central heating.
Only 1 fire in the dungeon which kids seldom go in.

I'm amazed Florrie not a always got a cold as shes not appropriately dressed.

If i had child with weak immune I be getting medical advice and ensuring I didnet go out in cold if not necessary.
As usual they moan about how it effects their sleep and how inconvenient it is their child being ill.
Watch old vlogs, Florrie used to have terrible colds/chests all the time, I remember then thinking is their house cold or does she not dress her warmly enough? It was constant. Poppy has a permanent red nose! I’m sure they are tight and they don’t put the heating on or keep it low. Keep your ‘murder mansion’, I’d rather live in a tiny house and be warm!

Reactions: 14
See she's back to.not.responding to comments -only bothered when she was 'suffering with anxiety' she's such a phoney her real character slips through all the time the eye rolling, the grins when talking about anything serious, she's the snore fest

• Sad
Reactions: 19
As somebody else mentioned the kids static in that carrier in minus temp weather he had her out in the pissing rain the other day no wonder the kids ill, fresh airs great for little.ones but not in minus temperatures with a weak immune system and not being able to move- anyone can see that except Mr and Mrs ego, can't let her interfere in their exercise routine

Reactions: 20
Mrs M just change the sign to freebies or when the kids are in bed ?
Screenshot_20190129-010559.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
What is iinteresting about those posts possibly being Rebecca’s mum, she doesn’t defend her daughters integrity or character or life choices, the only thing she defends is how desirable the housing development is that they both live on. What a snob! If my daughter was being criticised in the way Rebecca is here I’d be defending her, not the street we live on! It’s very telling and explains lots about Reb’s behaviours and her being a total snob too.
If that was my daughter I wouldn’t be defending her, I would be giving her a kick up the arse and a reality check!
She has been brought up to think she is better than anyone else and that her parents fault.
I know people who are better off than her parents and you would never know, as they are not flashy or snobby, and don’t look down their nose at people.
She is the person they have created with their morals and ideals and values. I would be horrified if she was mine.

Reactions: 23
If that was my daughter I wouldn’t be defending her, I would be giving her a kick up the arse and a reality check!
She has been brought up to think she is better than anyone else and that her parents fault.
I know people who are better off than her parents and you would never know, as they are not flashy or snobby, and don’t look down their nose at people.
She is the person they have created with their morals and ideals and values. I would be horrified if she was mine.
I think that's pretty common. People who earn a lot of money or are "old money", they tend to have no need to flash the cash or to make sure that you know that the development on which they live has large plots and mature woodland ( that made me blush with embarrassment!)
I've tried to work out why sarahravens comments were so irksome and I think it was because it highlights a huge issue we have in society, where those with a moderate amount of income are completely unaware or detached from the reality of the majority who live on or around the minimum wage. Those who would think their cute starter home was something they could only ever dream of. And if you're so unaware as a human being that's going to have ripple effects through the rest of your life and on to your children. If that is her mother, that's why you see Rebecca turn up to a food bank empty handed and not mention the charity again. EVERY person who has ever set foot through the doors of the charities I am involved with has always continued to promote the charity month after month on social media or offer regular practical support because that is a natural human reaction to seeing people in need. From a local instagrammer you might have hoped for a weekly reminder of the food bank, a closing title on each each vlog reminding people to donate ...But when the money stopped for her food bank ad so did her interest. How anyone can visit a food bank and realise that locals can't eat, the n not use their platform to inform people...I just can't understand it.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Really ?? Are you sure You know the house and area .....It's stunning. A small development of very exclusive houses. All set in quite large plots. Some young familys there and some older people too. Surrounded by mature woodland and walks. I would definitely live there if had a spare 700 grand ! Its also more exclusive because of it being walking distance to town/village and the school catchment. Where they used to live was a cute starter sort of house, thrown up quickly and no where near the same standard of build ( as anyone local would know ) right on an very busy road. Completely different kettle of fish. You wouldn't want to stay there.
Funny that ?I know that they tried to stay in their old street but couldn’t afford to?can’t have been that bad a place to live then? They just lived on the wrong side of the tracks ?seems like you don’t really know them as well as you say?#Really??

Reactions: 9
Well they can't act like snows unique to them today as most of UK covered.

Our schools are shut.
My older kids been out in garden and wrapped up so warm and secure.
The baby is staying in I'm not dragging her out in cold.
The main rds are ok husband got up at at 5.30 clear the car and get to work as that's what most adult men do go out to work not okay in sledges and drag their ill child into the cold.

Reactions: 11
Funny how they tried to stay in their old street though but couldn’t afford to?can’t have been that bad a place to live then?They just lived on the wrong side of the tracks ?
Did they really try buy in their street.

She's deleted so many videos.

They claimed to look at like 20 houses.

Did feel like current house came out if no where.

It's weird they deleted that old vlog.

I wonder if council maybe gave them notice and were not happy in some way.

The timing seems odd so soon after snug and kitchen work.

It feels like something unbeknown to us pushed the move.

What's the appeal in current house.

We moved to older property and heating bills higher.

Reactions: 5
Sometimes with shared ownership you have a set amount of time that you "rent" that part of the house from them, normally a few years and yiu then have to either sell or buy the rest from them. (That was my friends situation in Inverness anyway)

Reactions: 6
What I don't get is if her parents have bought the new house why didn't they help them with their first house. Why would they need help from the council for their "cute little starter house" Most people who get help from their parents is normally to get them on the property ladder not when they are moving to a bigger house. I got help from my parents for my first flat and then when we moved we used the money we had made from the sale of it and obviously took on a bigger mortgage. It doesn't make any sense.

Also as they did live in a part council owned house you would think it would make them more aware of other people's situations who aren't as well off and do more to help. Not turn up at a food bank and say how normal the people look. Did their neighbours think the meldrums looked any different because they lived in a council house??? bleeping arseholes.

Reactions: 13
So a lovely child free day

They on some sort cooking course
Wonder if it's gifted.

Also lee wants to point out they the coldest area in the country.

They weirdly fixated with weather
They always have something bigger and better.

Saddos

Reactions: 16
You can’t buy class! Seriously I have family who are very wealthy but don’t flash it! They have an amazing house ( Reb would wet her knickers, it even has a indoor pool Edgy!?) drive RRovers because they live in the sticks, but also very humble and pay it forward a lot! Reb just screams desperate to keep up with the Jones! She hated the old house no doubt because everyone knew it was shared ownership on that development and they all had bigger houses! Nothing wrong with ambition but Reb is jealous and ruthless!

Reactions: 15
I think that's pretty common. People who earn a lot of money or are "old money", they tend to have no need to flash the cash or to make sure that you know that the development on which they live has large plots and mature woodland ( that made me blush with embarrassment!)
I've tried to work out why sarahravens comments were so irksome and I think it was because it highlights a huge issue we have in society, where those with a moderate amount of income are completely unaware or detached from the reality of the majority who live on or around the minimum wage. Those who would think their cute starter home was something they could only ever dream of. And if you're so unaware as a human being that's going to have ripple effects through the rest of your life and on to your children. If that is her mother, that's why you see Rebecca turn up to a food bank empty handed and not mention the charity again. EVERY person who has ever set foot through the doors of the charities I am involved with has always continued to promote the charity month after month on social media or offer regular practical support because that is a natural human reaction to seeing people in need. From a local instagrammer you might have hoped for a weekly reminder of the food bank, a closing title on each each vlog reminding people to donate ...But when the money stopped for her food bank ad so did her interest. How anyone can visit a food bank and realise that locals can't eat, the n not use their platform to inform people...I just can't understand it.
I think it’s because the comments are somehow detached, if that makes sense. Like I’m not in that bubble or situation so it doesn’t affect me?
Although going by the comment about a starterhome, there was absolutely nothing wrong with the house, enough bedrooms, decent size and a massive kitchen. For the amount of cash that was spent on that house, I would be looking to move in and maybe a lick of paint or a really good deep clean, certainly not bought as one to do up ripping out kitchens etc. If it were me and my family, I would have stayed put, and paid a higher percent then a smaller rent. House appeared warmer, more modern and somehow more suited to their needs.

Reactions: 14
Absolutely stellar editing in the latest vlog ???

Cringe all mighty at the footage of Delboy & Rodders in bed together. ?

What I don't get is if her parents have bought the new house why didn't they help them with their first house. Why would they need help from the council for their "cute little starter house" Most people who get help from their parents is normally to get them on the property ladder not when they are moving to a bigger house. I got help from my parents for my first flat and then when we moved we used the money we had made from the sale of it and obviously took on a bigger mortgage. It doesn't make any sense.

Also as they did live in a part council owned house you would think it would make them more aware of other people's situations who aren't as well off and do more to help. Not turn up at a food bank and say how normal the people look. Did their neighbours think the meldrums looked any different because they lived in a council house??? bleeping arseholes.
They probably had come to the end of the initial term on the house at Smiddy Park - where they would have to purchase the remaining percentage from the council or vacate. They probably didn’t have money to buy the rest, went cap in hand to the bank of Cannon and big Davy boy said that he would sort them out a place to live on the condition that it was a property he wanted. Murder house was on the market, big D saw an opportunity to grab a “bargain” buy knocking some money off due to the sordid history of the place and saw an opportunity to move some capital so bought the house.

??‍♀

Reactions: 12
So a lovely child free day

They on some sort cooking course
Wonder if it's gifted.

Also lee wants to point out they the coldest area in the country.

They weirdly fixated with weather
They always have something bigger and better.

Saddos
Well unless they moved into Balmoral Castle over night then he speaking shite about them being in the coldest area as it was -15 there last night or maybe banchory moved 40 miles last night! But yeah how boring banging on about the weather every day ??

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.