Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can anyone recommend me someone else to watch instead of these two boring dummies? I’m pretty much stuck under a feeding baby most of the time and I need to replace these two with something else!!
My favourite channel is Ask A Mortician, not for everyone but I love her!

Reactions: 4
Imagine actually getting your husband to call for you.

She’s supposed to be the big earner, the bread winner, the “working” mum and yet he’s on making the calls?! What does he think he’ll be able to smarm the CMA into his way of thinking?

He’ll be no doubt giving it well I bet Emily N, FOD, CLT etc aren’t following the rules then she’ll be on their pages tonight giving it love ya hun!

@lola her stories about calls to the CMA and that others aren’t following rules should go on the page and I’d tag every single mummy vlogger possible.. who knows who she’ll try and throw under the bus to try and save her own arse.
Maybe she doesn't want to get het hands dirty grassing up so called peers.
I think they will only isolate themselves further from other influencers.

They will also turn off their followers with lack transparency and greed.

The brands will get annoyed they gifting her and shes not publicly declaring it.

Reactions: 6
not being funny but see the constant videos of showing us their feet walking in the snow? like why do we need to see that? we know what snow looks like, we know what snow sounds like when stepped on...then again we even know that by pointing the camera at the snow, they dont have to #gifted.
Because they literally have nothing else to film. They are that dull. Why don’t they ever go anywhere for a few hours? They are bloody obsessed with walking - they could go literally anywhere else for a walk - they live near some lovely beaches, go for a walk along the beach!
They are undeniably very boring people.

Reactions: 20
This is just my opinion on the house situation all public info avail on internet. public Facebook/right move

Parents bought Banchory house for 650,000 in 2014 didn’t sell it when moved to Balerno paid 700,000 sold it for 765,000, sale went through March 2018. So a lot of money to invest, no interest at bank, stock market very dodgy , so best option would be property. Neighbouring house comes up for sale for less than they paid 4 years previous due to house history and downturn in property price. Best investment don’t blame them if this is the case. Anyone can get the land registry for about £15. But I am pretty sure what name will be on them.
Well word on the street locally is that the parents came back to Banchory because they couldn’t sell the house due to the downturn in the oil industry and the drop in demand for housing here, and they couldn’t afford to keep both. The Balerno house was much easier to sell due to the buoyant Edinburgh housing market. So I don’t think that they have the money that people think that they do. For me it’s more about how the Meldrums conduct themselves within their business, in their daily life and on their public forums rather than their private financial affairs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 9
not being funny but see the constant videos of showing us their feet walking in the snow? like why do we need to see that? we know what snow looks like, we know what snow sounds like when stepped on...then again we even know that by pointing the camera at the snow, they dont have to #gifted.
Are they so insular that they think Aberdeenshire is the only place in the U.K. that has snow? I live 400 miles away from them and we have snow and more forecast. Hell my friend lives a few miles from Newquay, Cornwall and at lunchtime she posted a clip on FB of an absolute blizzard coming down there. Yes Lee you have snow. #snorefest

Reactions: 10
D
Because they literally have nothing else to film. They are that dull. Why don’t they ever go anywhere for a few hours? They are bloody obsessed with walking - they could go literally anywhere else for a walk - they live near some lovely beaches, go for a walk along the beach!
Drives me nuts! Being local we know just how much they could go and do without any cost. It's shameful. Two stay at home parents yet they do nothing!

Reactions: 12
Gifted hat no 1

Next official

Gifted hat no 2. Do we assume the coat and poppys 1st pair shoes ate gifted also.
So sad.

She's only admitted today poppys hat was gifted
I assumed it was.

Now in recent pics shes now wearing a different haste got so much free stuff from next.

Just can’t understand it. I know I’m repeating myself but what an amazing part of the Uk to live in. So many days out they could film and they choose to film in the woods at the back of their house every....single.....day. That’s a fecking snooze fest ?

Reactions: 14
To be fair, I'm sure we would all do the same for our kids if we could. If her parents gave them money to buy then fair play as long as Teagan gets the same. What I can't get my head round is why that house? It just isn't a young couple's house. I have lots of rellies living in Aberdeen and they all have beautiful homes. That higgledy piggledy dark dungeon of a house is so badly utilised. They need Kirsty Allsop to replan the insides entirely.

Reactions: 10
To be fair, I'm sure we would all do the same for our kids if we could. If her parents gave them money to buy then fair play as long as Teagan gets the same. What I can't get my head round is why that house? It just isn't a young couple's house. I have lots of rellies living in Aberdeen and they all have beautiful homes. That higgledy piggledy dark dungeon of a house is so badly utilised. They need Kirsty Allsop to replan the insides entirely.
She's a postcode princess and inchmarlo was once pretty exclusive.

Reactions: 7
One of the mums from our school was murdered by her husband (horrific I know) and when their house went up for sale it stated that a crime had taken place in the house ? wonder if theirs said the same?

• Sad
Lol love it or list it.

That would be interesting

It's a really odd house

It comes across badly on camera . They seen different.
It's almost be bad luck ever since.

• Sad
Cat woman , I think she goes between doing her own nail 's to going to the salon's depending if she's paying for it . ???. She did get sent gel polish a good while back but to be honest I think she's had them done if you want to call it professionally . If it was me everyone was slating I'd have bitten mine into the quick ???

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
One of the mums from our school was murdered by her husband (horrific I know) and when their house went up for sale it stated that a crime had taken place in the house ? wonder if theirs said the same?
Not this time round. It’s the second sale since the murder.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 2
Well word on the street locally is that the parents came back to Banchory because they couldn’t sell the house due to the downturn in the oil industry and the drop in demand for housing here, and they couldn’t afford to keep both. The Balerno house was much easier to sell due to the buoyant Edinburgh housing market. So I don’t think that they have the money that people think that they do. For me it’s more about how they conduct themselves within their business, in their daily life and on their public forums rather than their private financial affairs.
See what your say , but when a young couple with 3 young children Without a proper job between them ,who are selling their lives on line, suddenly move to a big expensive house with no explanation, those lines are blurred.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.