Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How about purchasing items and clothing on your own and not having everything’s gifted! That would make your lives a lot easier! Wouldn’t have to ad and gift every bloody post! Can afford 600k house with whopping mortgage and pt sessions but not a snowsuit or even a hat for your baby?? Ridiculous. Clearly see where their priorities are. Me me me me. Lee lee lee lee then the kids.... joke. I hope it all ends for her she doesn’t deserve the time of viewers anymore.
I know, it's a bloody joke the fuss they make!

Reactions: 6
I don’t really follow anyone else as my only interest was in the Meldrums being local and I initially liked the format of following everyday life on their Meldrums channel. But recently I’ve started following the mummymonologue and she’s like a breathe of fresh air compared to these two?
Really like Mummy Monologue too!

Reactions: 4
Although many of us will never know the full history of our houses, it must be very unsettling to live in a house in which you know something really violent took place. Hopefully they’ll bring some happy vibes into this poor house?
They chose to buy it (or Daddy Cannon bought it - whatever) knowing the history. They probably used the history of the house to knock a few quid off the asking price...!

Reactions: 8
Can anyone recommend me someone else to watch instead of these two boring dummies? I’m pretty much stuck under a feeding baby most of the time and I need to replace these two with something else!!
Mummy /family life....
Mummy monologues
Amy being mum
The youngs (all local but the youngs haven't posted in a month?)
Brummy mummy of 2
Kate mccabe
Louise pentland
the imperfectly perfect parent
Overseas... I love nesting story

I
Although many of us will never know the full history of our houses, it must be very unsettling to live in a house in which you know something really violent took place. Hopefully they’ll bring some happy vibes into this poor house?
I personally couldn't knowingly purchase a house with that history but many could.

Reactions: 5
I actually think the call to the CMA is to wind us up here. Don’t take the bait! Just think oh well please yourself. What goes around comes around as they say.

Reactions: 8
Was that Insta story meant for us ???? A Snore Fest , that's how we feel about you Full , Boring and full of tit. Admiring this beautiful snowny weather with bright sky's then putting your spring nail colour on , you definitely are confused you Blonde Bimbo , I and your hair as well did your freebies run out on that cause you said you weren't happy with your hairdresser cause it's a sad day when you have to cut your own hair , which is a mess . Try a bit of grovelling to get your head sorted and take the girls for their first hair cuts tooooo.
A bed time routine for poppy ha ha not a forced nap just to get peace , you were raging the other day and took her for a walk cause she wouldn't sleep maybe not enough calpol . Happy days looking forward to listening to you pish tonight
I wonder if she does her own or does she go somewhere? She never mentions going just after shows the new ones. She used to do her own gel nails allegedly ... I fell for the links ???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I actually think the call to the CMA is to wind us up here. Don’t take the bait! Just think oh well please yourself. What goes around comes around as they say.
Yip, if she put as much effort in playing games and fannying about deleting and blocking into business content she'd maybe be interesting.

Reactions: 7
Yip, if she put as much effort in playing games and fannying about deleting and blocking into business content she'd maybe be interesting.
For sure yes. Nothing constructive happens on her channel anymore other than the local Deeside qvc selling page

• Haha
This or/and with the intension to fool the sheeps ?‍♀

They chose to buy it (or Daddy Cannon bought it - whatever) knowing the history. They probably used the history of the house to knock a few quid off the asking price...!
Thankfully they didn’t get the “bargain” that they were hoping for although I think the history of the house meant that it was on the market for a lower price than it should have been??

Cat woman she always went to a salon when she was a blond bimbo but said she wasn't happy with it so no more freebies at that 1 . She did cut her hair herself and she colours it as well now " probs sitting waiting on a freebie

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cat woman she always went to a salon when she was a blond bimbo but said she wasn't happy with it so no more freebies at that 1 . She did cut her hair herself and she colours it as well now " probs sitting waiting on a freebie
Yeah for her hair, but what about nails? She certainly used to do her own gel every so many appointments. ?

Reactions: 3
No way is he ring the CMA, doesn’t look like there is a helpline anyway. Maybe he is reporting himself.
Even if there was a helpline , I can’t see any evidence of one, he would be mad.
Like saying too your boss I’m not going to Follow the rules because others aren’t, they really will put themselves under scrutiny ???

Awwwww!! Rebs is so nice isn’t she?worried about her followers and if they getting bored of seeing AD to EVERYTHING they post because basically EVERYTHING as been gifted not paid with her dolla! She really is the best, even having Lee calling the CMA and getting things clear because I mean what do they know right?love her??

• Haha
Reactions: 10
My (retired) husband is a huge football fan and has had Sky Sports News on all day. Men in suits droning on about the transfer deadline window. It's actually far more interesting than anything The Melds have posted today. #riveting #shootmenow

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Desperately seeking something to twiddle around that neck touchy subject:sneaky: when talking about what a bore fest it is to declare gifted things/paid collaborations. Clearly she's mighty fecked that every single instagram post and insta story is now highlighting what absolute freeloaders the pair of them are and even the most stupid people out there will wake up to the gluttony of it all.

Reactions: 12
This is just my opinion on the house situation all public info avail on internet. public Facebook/right move

Parents bought Banchory house for 650,000 in 2014 didn’t sell it when moved to Balerno paid 700,000 sold it for 765,000, sale went through March 2018. So a lot of money to invest, no interest at bank, stock market very dodgy , so best option would be property. Neighbouring house comes up for sale for less than they paid 4 years previous due to house history and downturn in property price. Best investment don’t blame them if this is the case. Anyone can get the land registry for about £15. But I am pretty sure what name will be on them.

Reactions: 15
not being funny but see the constant videos of showing us their feet walking in the snow? like why do we need to see that? we know what snow looks like, we know what snow sounds like when stepped on...then again we even know that by pointing the camera at the snow, they dont have to #gifted.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.