Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine actually getting your husband to call for you.

She’s supposed to be the big earner, the bread winner, the “working” mum and yet he’s on making the calls?! What does he think he’ll be able to smarm the CMA into his way of thinking?

He’ll be no doubt giving it well I bet Emily N, FOD, CLT etc aren’t following the rules then she’ll be on their pages tonight giving it love ya hun!

@lola her stories about calls to the CMA and that others aren’t following rules should go on the page and I’d tag every single mummy vlogger possible.. who knows who she’ll try and throw under the bus to try and save her own arse.

Reactions: 13

She’s supposed to be the big earner, the bread winner, the “working” mum and yet he’s on making the calls?! What does he think he’ll be able to smarm the CMA into his way of thinking?

He’ll be no doubt giving it well I bet Emily N, FOD, CLT etc aren’t following the rules then she’ll be on their pages tonight giving it love ya hun!

@lola her stories about calls to the CMA and that others aren’t following rules should go on the page and I’d tag every single mummy vlogger possible.. who knows who she’ll try and throw under the bus to try and save her own arse.
I know. You don’t admit that your shopping all your peers to the authorities! It’s a bit like like throwing a brick when you live in a glass (murder) house isn’t it?! They don’t want to have to follow the rules so they will shop anyone else they find not following them.

Crumbs.
What a mess!

Reactions: 15
Can anyone recommend me someone else to watch instead of these two boring dummies? I’m pretty much stuck under a feeding baby most of the time and I need to replace these two with something else!!

Reactions: 4
Could she actually have made the font any smaller on her 'Ad' disclosure. loool. That will be the next thing. Hunt the 'Ad' disclosure.

• Angry
  • Haha
I reckon they’re going to try and wriggle their way out of it again. “Someone on the phone told us that’s fine to just say gifted”

These two are so unbelievable. Which then will anger all the other Instafloggers, and they will all be on the phone to the CMA too. Going to royally piss them all off either way isn’t it as people like Katie Ellison have just set it all out in stone what she’s doing and if she’s adhering to the new rules her and others are going to be so annoyed at Reb. They really don’t help themselves do they

The RRP of her ghostwritten book has just shot up to £15.59! Maybe the publishers realised how easy it is to exploit her sheep!

It seemed like a joke at £12.99, she really struggled to say what two of the pages were and even then they sounded like tit.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
No I don’t think she was?She didn’t appear to be content with what she had as it didn’t seem to suit her strange ideas of what she thinks she deserves and the image and lifestyle she’s trying to create for her followers. I always wondered why they didn’t buy her parents house when it was on the market for so long, but I think it was because it took so long for them to sell their old house. She couldn’t wait and save and work up to some thing like everyone else has to, sad really but good luck to them if they can afford it?
She was much happier in the other house, the murder house feels really cold and haunted, hard to describe!

She was much happier in the other house, the murder house feels really cold and haunted, hard to describe!
100%. They seem so different since they moved into murder mansion. A house can definitely have that affect on a person. It must hold negative vibrations. If I was them I would have it 'cleansed'. Smudge some sage around the corners. Burn some incense. The heavy dense feeling could be contributing to her headaches and anxiety. I know she hasn't been diagnosed but she is definitely different so I do think she is anxious.

Reactions: 5
Can anyone recommend me someone else to watch instead of these two boring dummies? I’m pretty much stuck under a feeding baby most of the time and I need to replace these two with something else!!
Mummy Daddy Me
Giovanna Fletcher Happy Mum Happy Baby podcasts on YouTube

Real life. Make me feel normal! X

I really like Gemmalouisemiles, carlydrake, brummymummy,kerry whelpdale.

Reactions: 1
I don’t really follow anyone else as my only interest was in the Meldrums being local and I initially liked the format of following everyday life on their Meldrums channel. But recently I’ve started following the mummymonologue and she’s like a breathe of fresh air compared to these two?

How about purchasing items and clothing on your own and not having everything’s gifted! That would make your lives a lot easier! Wouldn’t have to ad and gift every bloody post! Can afford 600k house with whopping mortgage and pt sessions but not a snowsuit or even a hat for your baby?? Ridiculous. Clearly see where their priorities are. Me me me me. Lee lee lee lee then the kids.... joke. I hope it all ends for her she doesn’t deserve the time of viewers anymore.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
They can’t ever admit to being wrong can they? I bet CMA are laughing at them! They don’t know the answers to your questions because nobody else has called them up questioning the rules they have set, most haven’t thrown a hissy fit they’ve got their heads down and got on with it like any professional would that truly respects their line of work. It would be the Meldrums that question it! Rules don’t apply to me attitude is whats boring Rebecca. Trying to dull it down for your followers so they think it’s no big deal. Has Lee just found the music button on instagtam ? definitely something afoot, with all the lovey dovey posts wasn’t something we said on here was it when we said you looked awkward together ? makes it even more valid when you are putting on public displays of affection for the camera, a lion doesn’t need to tell us it’s a lion ??

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I have a feeling she'd be the type to shove anyone under a bus.....

Reactions: 16
Was that Insta story meant for us ???? A Snore Fest , that's how we feel about you Full , Boring and full of tit. Admiring this beautiful snowny weather with bright sky's then putting your spring nail colour on , you definitely are confused you Blonde Bimbo , I and your hair as well did your freebies run out on that cause you said you weren't happy with your hairdresser cause it's a sad day when you have to cut your own hair , which is a mess . Try a bit of grovelling to get your head sorted and take the girls for their first hair cuts tooooo.
A bed time routine for poppy ha ha not a forced nap just to get peace , you were raging the other day and took her for a walk cause she wouldn't sleep maybe not enough calpol . Happy days looking forward to listening to you pish tonight

• Haha
What kind of things do you like to watch?

100%. They seem so different since they moved into murder mansion. A house can definitely have that affect on a person. It must hold negative vibrations. If I was them I would have it 'cleansed'. Smudge some sage around the corners. Burn some incense. The heavy dense feeling could be contributing to her headaches and anxiety. I know she hasn't been diagnosed but she is definitely different so I do think she is anxious.
Although many of us will never know the full history of our houses, it must be very unsettling to live in a house in which you know something really violent took place. Hopefully they’ll bring some happy vibes into this poor house?

Reactions: 7
The most effective way for CMA to highlight the rules is to issue fines. Its the only thing they will ever understand.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.