Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's 6:15 and it's not live yet , keeping us all in suspense ?? . Hurry up to we get a laugh ???

Reactions: 1
Complaining over how hard the new rules are. And Lee have to call them to get an explanation ?‍♀ @lola

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@lola lees calling the CMA because other Influencers are using gifted and they aren't and it's not fair boo hoo oh and the CMA are incompetent please put that picture of the child with the phone and tag as many I influeners as poss pretty please

• Haha
Sorry I haven't seen the stories, what is she up to now?
Moaning about new rules

That everything had to be ad

She resents calling gifted items ad.
Repeating what freebies they had

So much so her and lee found other influencers who are not following rules

So lees ringing CMA to ask if rules apply to them. Surely they joking about ad every freebie in their mind that's crazy, not fair and so dull/boring.
Whilst he's discussing all this they grassing up other influencers some with bigger following.

Penland/Norris/Lucy Jessica Carter bettet be good a meldrums will report you.

Weird she influencer/her channel but lees speaking to their helpline.

• Haha
Ive always thought the area overrated. As I say postcode princess.
But that’s the whole thing, the Meldrums are all about, without being too pedantic, there are hundreds of insta/youtube people who can still do the online thing and you don’t have a clue where they work in real life, kids go to schools, or indeed what partners look like. Never mind the postcode and full history of the property they live in.
All show without the punch, as someone from Aberdeenshire, Banchory was once fairly exclusive and generally a nice place to live, but knowing thatbpair think they are the Laird’s if the land would be enough to put anyone off

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They had better report Hannah Maggs as she’s not adhering to the rules! Putting swipe up to her own company is an AD!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
It wouldn’t be my first choice of location in this area. It was originally agricultural land that the farmer had to get re zoned as residential, then he sold off the plots individually, each with a different size/design of house, I think that there are about 14 houses? Their house was the first one to be built in the development, and it’s all surrounded by very scrubby woodland, not hugely attractive.
Really ?? Are you sure You know the house and area .....It's stunning. A small development of very exclusive houses. All set in quite large plots. Some young familys there and some older people too. Surrounded by mature woodland and walks. I would definitely live there if had a spare 700 grand ! Its also more exclusive because of it being walking distance to town/village and the school catchment. Where they used to live was a cute starter sort of house, thrown up quickly and no where near the same standard of build ( as anyone local would know ) right on an very busy road. Completely different kettle of fish. You wouldn't want to stay there.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just skipped through the latest vlog. If you are eating I suggest you don't watch the end. Nobody needs to see them in their bed ?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I know it’s been said here before, but they’ve wasted such an opportunity to show off what the North East has to offer. They could be supporting local businesses, charity enterprises or local theatre. So many walks and National Trust treasures. Instead we’ve got Pat on the phone to the CMA attempting to get them off the hook for living in a show home.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Moaning about new rules

That everything had to be ad

She resents calling gifted items ad.
Repeating what freebies they had

So much so her and lee found other influencers who are not following rules

So lees ringing CMA to ask if rules apply to them. Surely they joking about ad every freebie in their mind that's crazy, not fair and so dull/boring.
Whilst he's discussing all this they grassing up other influencers some with bigger following.

Penland/Norris/Lucy Jessica Carter bettet be good a meldrums will report you.

Weird she influencer/her channel but lees speaking to their helpline.
Thanks. Just posted her stories.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have always thought of Inchmarlo as a retirement village. She probably thinks it's as exclusive as Rubislaw Den etc.
Plenty of young folk living in Inchmarlo?thriving village hall and community council with lots of activities going on, not that they ever participated in any? on the local bus route, school bus takes kids to primary/secondary schools in Banchory?there is a retirement village but that’s completely different. They don’t really live in the village any more, it’s practically Glassel really.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Can anyone recommend me someone else to watch instead of these two boring dummies? I’m pretty much stuck under a feeding baby most of the time and I need to replace these two with something else!!
I love / love / super love: taylor r. She's a Canadian living in Hong Kong. She's funny, down to earth and very creative. Just got married and has a little cute dog.

Reactions: 2
Plenty of young folk living in Inchmarlo?thriving village hall and community council with lots of activities going on, not that they ever participated in any? on the local bus route, school bus takes kids to primary/secondary schools in Banchory?there is a retirement village but that’s completely different. They don’t really live in the village any more, it’s practically Glassel really.
Ah ok. Yeah my great auntie and uncle live in the retirement bit so that's probably why I think like that. I suppose it's not really somewhere I would go out to have lunch etc so don't know that much about it.

Reactions: 1
Can you just imagine the guy in the CMA office taking the call?

Pat: Hello is this the CMA?
Operator: Yes, how can I help?
Pat: This is Lee Meldrum here
Operator: Sorry, who?

????
What have I missed? Have they had a letter and now want to snitch on others. I see the latest video as a line that says some items are gifted. If they can get away with that I’d rather it said we begged/got gifted 98% of what you will see in this video! Clearly they aren’t very busy with life admit and looking after children!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.