Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lee trying to convince people he's a good dad with a great bond with Poppy a few days ago (no mention of his other two daughters) and now desperately trying to convince people they're so in love.

Shame that anyone with half a brain knows the couples with genuinely strong, loving relationships don't need validation from strangers on the internet, they are happy to quietly go about their lives without constant affirmation. The lady doth protest too much Lee.
Ask Reb to kindly gift you your balls back and go do what you're good at, boiling eggs.

Reactions: 21
There’s no way her engagement is genuine now. Enough people must have wisened up during #nospendjan. She’s running scared.

Reactions: 15
Reb's stories... Apparently following the rules makes her snore (or sounded more like a snort - like the fake bratty piggy she is!)

Reactions: 23
I think anyone who’s struggling needs to read this.
I think (without sounding patronising) that it took a lot of strength to speak about your crisis. I'm local to Aberdeen and if ever anyone needs a cuppa and a chat my kettles always on for my fellow Tattlers.
We may just be 15 jealous,sad pathetic trolls and twats according to The Meldrums but we have something she'll never have...a friendly, supportive community who aren't just trying to ride on coat tails for our own gain like the majority of her wannabe sheep.

**Maybe we can start a Tattle tea club at The Treehouse in Banchory ⓂmⓂp

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I think (without sounding patronising) that it took a lot of strength to speak about your crisis. I'm local to Aberdeen and if ever anyone needs a cuppa and a chat my kettles always on for my fellow Tattlers.
We may just be 15 jealous,sad pathetic trolls and twats according to The Meldrums but we have something she'll never have...a friendly, supportive community who aren't just trying to ride on coat tails for our own gain like the majority of her wannabe sheep.

**Maybe we can start a Tattle tea club at The Treehouse in Banchory ⓂmⓂp
What and blow our cover? ??????

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Lee’s on the phone with the CMA. The rules could not be clearer selldrums. Why fight the system. Own it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Omg SNOREFEST. Stupid stupid woman. It’s part of your “job” stop being so ignorant.

Pathetic justification of “everything having AD on it as Poppy’s snowsuit was gifted” EM. What about every other single item you have in your #gifted home????

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Omg SNOREFEST. Stupid stupid woman. It’s part of your “job” stop being so ignorant.

Pathetic justification of “everything having AD on it as Poppy’s snowsuit was gifted” EM. What about every other single item you have in your #gifted home????
So true......... Making out it's just one snowsuit ?? .... None of her stories today have been gift-free (all ads!!)! And poppy hasn't even been in them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly who cares if Pat is on the phone to the CMA regarding the new rules. In what other work environment would you go online and moan about changes and bore other people to death. Shows how little they have going on in their mundane lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Imagine being so arrogant that new rules come out which tell you that you are now just required to be honest & you decide you should call them up because that can’t possibly apply to you

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Lee’s on the phone with the CMA. The rules could not be clearer selldrums. Why fight the system. Own it.
Fair enough if others aren't following it must be frustrating but for the sake of your channel get it right. It doesn't surprise me if help lines don't know answers, we've all experienced things like that but what in earth do they need answered? It's SIMPLE!
Don't accept gifts OR
Don't feature OR
Or put AD if you do cos that's what it bloody is!! ???

Interesting it's Lee making the call, shows as well as being Director he's actively involved but this does bring his behaviours online and non compliance into question even more. ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Imagine being so arrogant that new rules come out which tell you that you are now just required to be honest & you decide you should call them up because that can’t possibly apply to you
It really blows my mind ???

Reactions: 5
Honestly who cares if Pat is on the phone to the CMA regarding the new rules. In what other work environment would you go online and moan about changes and bore other people to death. Shows how little they have going on in their mundane lives.
EXACTLY!!

Reactions: 6

Who me? Adhere by the rules?? Never!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
You know what missing in their snow/cold house posts?
The open fire, (which they're obv bored of) and some cosy chunky knit, knuckle covering selfies!
What the hell is happening?? ???
Open fire - gifted
Chunky Knit - gifted
Knuckles - poised for punching Lee Square in the chit

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.