Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha ok so loads of people not on Facebook. How about a private chat group on discord?

I don’t want to take the meldrum chat away from here- just the more personal stuff. Especially those triggered by the twatbags.

Reactions: 2
Google murder in Banchory and it comes up a man killed his father in the utility room and put him in the shed for weeks ? ?
Sorry I’m a bit late catching up, but after watching her garden tour it’s still the same shed right??!!

There once was a woman and man
Who were on a month's spending ban
They just couldn't have it
So they both said fack it
And went for another spray tan
We'll have to do the tattle book of poetry and limericks. We should send it off to Orion...I hear they'll publish anything these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haha ok so loads of people not on Facebook. How about a private chat group on discord?

I don’t want to take the meldrum chat away from here- just the more personal stuff. Especially those triggered by the twatbags.
I'm not sure what discord is but that sounds like a good idea. Especially as a few if us dont have FB ?

Reactions: 3
Interesting article in the Telegraph today talking about how instagrammers agitate young and vulnerable minds by posting images of unattainable perfect lives. Not sure if the Meldrums read any papers but we know they read here. Troll journalists at the Telegraph, Meldrums? Or maybe just worth considering why it’s so important to be disclosing all the freebies. It is not normal or necessary or financially realistic for the majority of people to have so much ‘stuff’ and people should be fully aware exactly how much arrives on doorsteps of instagrammers free of charge.
What's the link?

Reactions: 1
There once was a woman called Reb
Her husband Lee was a pleb
Personal purchases were sparse
Her ADs were a farce
Anyone for some belting dippy eggs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I see Louise pentland has done a post this morning covering the topic about larger people on planes......possibly good to point out to her that her dear pal Reb likes to shame larger people

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Sorry for worrying anyone on here. I’ve spoken to a nurse and am feeling a bit better. Again I’m really sorry for posting my problems here and worrying people I was just desperate xxx
Dear @FitiverMin, I am so relieved that you were able to speak to someone and it helped ease some of the pressure that you were feeling at the time. I have only just caught up on the threads and was feeling very helpless and desperate to help you whilst reading those posts almost 24 hours after you had posted and was touched by the support shown here.
Please anyone else reading this and feeling distressed either now or into the future, however hard it may feel, reach out to someone who can listen and support you, even if to reassure you that are not alone x
After reading a lot of these mental health posts I worry that others here are responding in similar ways to me as a result of the Meldrum's behaviour. I really thought it was just me and at times feel myself become so angry at their pattern of behaviour, what impact it is having on others and feeling overwhelmed and unable to change anything about the situation. At times I have just been quietly having little breaks from here and having a good talking to myself that I need to calm myself, my thoughts and feelings over a woman and her husband I have never met.

I will try to end on a positive note... as a result of following this thread I have started watching some YouTubers that have been mentioned on here and some new ones too. There are some truly wonderful vloggers out there, who are a delight to watch, uplift my spirit and I feel refreshed and revitalised watching their content. Please don't feel stuck having to watch and digest the Meldrum's content if it is making you feel unhappy or unwell. Replace the negative with some positive and if it feels better, it must surely be good for our spirits and mental health ?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So pats fixated with weather

It's so cold
Its so beautiful

It's baltic

No Where else has such snow

If it is minus 7

Please don't drag poor poppy out in it.

Forecasts today

More tit plastic box from Tesco and place things in it. Ultimate organisation .

Do we think we will have an organisation video.

Gym workout where she has no clue what any machines called.

7 days of chickpeas. Recipe book to follow soon.

Will sleeping beauty be mad with pat.

Is there a thur group they go to.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh I didn't realise that.. Makes sense...I'll be placing my pre- order right now because I'm not missing out on leaving my review ?
I would wait, not giving her any pre-orders ... But will defo buy and review and return. ??

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So the skin care in her stories

Was that a paid ad as felt like one

Of just fab gifted tit she wanted to share

Hello fresh is that paid for
Or just free box

No reply from them on why shes not engaging with followers on their ad.

I for see as many paid for ads as possible

But mostly hiding and not declaring any gifted po box items.

Hence why seeing less if the house in background.

Reactions: 3
She has 84k followers but her posts are only ever liked by a small %. So her true fans are only really a low number?

Sorry just today’s thoughts on the 49th of January

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She has 84k followers but her posts are only ever liked by a small %. So her true fans are only really a low number?

Sorry just today’s thoughts on the 49th of January
I think a large proportion of her followers on Instagram are bought. ??‍♀

Reactions: 20
I think a large proportion of her followers on Instagram are bought. ??‍♀
It is odd they keep on growing

As they not been shared by other vloggers

There's been no big event

Their current routine is very boring and mundane.

December dident feel very festive.

She never seems have more than 3k likes for most squares.

Think her swimsuit was 8k

Other vloggers comment and like as that's what they do.

Even 8k is less than 10% as 85k insta followers

1300 gain in 1 day seems suss.

Some if her followers are businesses
Other vloggers.

You tube some videos she gets 1/3 or half thumbs down.

Less than 5k veiws

Yet she has 105k subscribers

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.