Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair enough if others aren't following it must be frustrating but for the sake of your channel get it right.
Tbh if they call in and say others arent follow the rules why should we the person in the other end might think its a prank. Or dealing with a ten year old.?‍♀?‍♀?‍♀

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
What is with the Instagram stories with songs! A picture of them both with James blunt playing you’re beautiful??!
Wtf my husband would die if I did that and I would too! ?? like secondary school teens from 2006!
L & R 4eva 2k6
???
Bet when he writes her valentines card he writes all the poems over it like

“ I wish I was a rangers scarf, hanging round your neck, cos every time they scored a goal, an extra kiss I’d get”

“Postie postie don’t be late! Take this to my true loves gate”

“S.W.A.L.K”

• Haha
Reactions: 19
“Do we really have to put AD on every post?” Imagine if she actually had to work?!

I love their classic ‘but so & so isn’t playing by the rules either’ mentality

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Lee’s on the phone with the CMA. The rules could not be clearer selldrums. Why fight the system. Own it.
Gosh who cares? ???I don’t post details of my business meetings/phone conversations online???that’s part of owning a business and being a responsible grown up???

Reactions: 12
God, moaning about typing a sentence (if that!) per post. Copy cut and paste most of the time.

Heaven forbid you had to do do a normal job. Mixing with the minions and being told what to do!

She probably thinks that means Banchory is leaving Aberdeenshire.
“Brexit? Is that a colour of Bobbie Brown lipstick? Have I got that one? Yeah - oh my god, I’ve had soooooooo many questions about that lipstick! I’m absolutely loving it at the minute! Swipe up to get one!”

• Haha
Reactions: 34

“ I wish I was a rangers scarf, hanging round your neck, cos every time they scored a goal, an extra kiss I’d get”

“S.W.A.L.K”
So funny, most of us left that capers back in secondary, which ironically was Lees pulling area of choice of course. My partner has more chance of getting his leg over buying me a mars bar than that smoochy crap ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So basically Lee is on the old dog&bone to the CMA to essentially drop a load of other you tuber/Instagram accounts in the tit in the vain hope that they will turn round and tell him that they don’t have to follow the rules...?!
Are these people for real?!!!

duck me hard.

This is your job. These are the rules,
Follow the bleeping rules!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus Christ almighty!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Tbh if they call in and say others arent follow the rules why should we the person in the other end might think its a prank. Or dealing with a ten year old.?‍♀?‍♀?‍♀
Why do they even care what others are doing? Check it out and follow the rules and crack on with business! Simples. They'd get far more respect. Too much bleating about others. ???

Reactions: 14
“Do we really have to put AD on every post?” Imagine if she actually had to work?!

I love their classic ‘but so & so isn’t playing by the rules either’ mentality
My mum woukd respond

If your freind jumped off a cliff would you.

What idiots

Given CMA a laugh

Fact lees making the call very interesting

His insta breaches the rules more than rebs.

Others are managing rules just fine
Those who don't will get reported and followed up eventually.

Those who are repeat offenders or have lots of reports to CMA and ASA may want to watch out as they be harshly dealt with and made an example of.

Rebs comments in emma hill

It's madness
ASA says gifted is fine

Emma's response its the CMA and I don't want a fine.

Reactions: 13

“S.W.A.L.K”
He probably puts "To Worldie" on the envelope ? Geordie shore is probably his fave programme......they probably have more brain cells than him tbf.

• Haha
They go "above and beyond" to be transparent but are clutching at straws to find out if they really have to disclose gifted items as ad because they don't want to

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Why do they even care what others are doing? Check it out and follow the rules and crack on with business! Simples. They'd get far more respect. Too much bleating about others. ???
I really hope they get a huge fine. They are so stupid I cant even express myself ?
I would be so worried if I was her mother.

Reactions: 10
He probably puts "To Worldie" on the envelope ? Geordie shore is probably his fave programme......they probably have more brain cells than him tbf.
On old Rebecca’s now defunct Twitter account she was sending messages to Gary from GS...!!! ???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No Reb, it’s not a snore fest is it?

The fact is, you’re embarrassed by the amount of goods that you have been given and not spent a single penny on. You’re anxious that it’s going to change the sheep’s perception of you and they will realise exactly how grabby you are.

Let’s be honest, every single story you post will be covered in #’s, which frankly, is rather embarrassing.

You also have probably lost track of who gifted what...because you know..there is just so much of your life sold out to retailers.

The bubble will then burst, and you will both have to get off your arses and contribute.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
OMG! They are actually unreal!

What is the big problem with clearly listing every gifted item?? I really don’t get it.

You’ve been sent the items as ‘gifts’ because your “job” is an online influencer. The company/brand who has sent you the gift wants you to ADVERTISE it to your followers and INFLUENCE them to buy it! Seriously, how hard is this??!

And I also think that this just proves how desperately unhappy they are. They spend their whole time responding to the more personal comments on here yet continue to ignore the valid comments about their business. I think they are deliberately acting in a way to keep these threads going and therefore giving them something to talk about to each other and a focus to prove a point to us.

Without Tattle, what have they got? It seems to me that they don’t have much in common with each other now apart from the children and Tattle. Very sad actually.

Reactions: 20
OMG! They are actually unreal!

What is the big problem with clearly listing every gifted item?? I really don’t get it.

You’ve been sent the items as ‘gifts’ because your “job” is an online influencer. The company/brand who has sent you the gift wants you to ADVERTISE it to your followers and INFLUENCE them to buy it! Seriously, how hard is this??!

And I also think that this just proves how desperately unhappy they are. They spend their whole time responding to the more personal comments on here yet continue to ignore the valid comments about their business. I think they are deliberately acting in a way to keep these threads going and therefore giving them something to talk about to each other and a focus to prove a point to us.

Without Tattle, what have they got? It seems to me that they don’t have much in common with each other now apart from the children and Tattle. Very sad actually.
That’s exactly what I think.

The wheels are falling off - both professionally and personally. No amount of posed kissing photos or James blunt songs are going to change that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.