Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rebs, can you not just go and get a face cream for Pops without having to ask your ? what they recommend?! If you know it’s that cold and if you can see that her cheeks are red from the cold, them just pop in to a bloody chemist and get her something!!! You can beg brands for gifts and for tit loads of free stuff but you can’t make a decision when it comes to buying a cream?!? Waiting for a freebie on that one too?!? Oh my goodness??‍♀
So who's she begging

My mum got some free white company cream in a flight meant for adults
I decided to try it on poppy as my time flogging Johnson's ended ages ago.

Does she want love from the white company(middle class fairly posh expensive brand bit like jojo bebe)

Or child's farm/ when I send her lots if child specific cream.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh I’ve been waiting for this post all day. Big new house comes with a big long driveway ?finally shovelling your own snow❄❄❄because you haven’t got any nice kind neighbours to do it for you now?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Before I catch up I just wanted to reach out to @fitevermin I’m not sure if you’ve posted again. But I hope you’ve been able to talk to someone you trust.
I’m sorry you’re going through this.
And I’m sorry to read of other people’s experiences as well. Mental illness may not discriminate but if you’re less fortunate and don’t have the money for things like private therapy, a gym membership or even a good support network close by.
Thinking of you all.
@FitiverMin doesn’t seem to have been on here since this morning. Hoping that’s just due to work/family commitments but is there any other way of reaching out? I can’t remember if we had to sign up with email adds, if so could an admin maybe send a private message somehow?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I get the impression mrs m has always tried to act prim and proper/older than she is etc as she didn't want judged as a chav for getting pregnant at 21 and baby at 22. Eg no jeans on Safiyah as a baby, very selective of the "right" image/ clothing brands.
Just a jumped up snob. ?‍♀

Reactions: 12
It’s the first time that I see a post on stories that doesn’t have ad on it!!! Storage boxes paid with her own dolla?
Lol notice she merely mentioned the busy boxes, didn't get the out or she'd have to put ad on it! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So outdoors is the only place they can be without #ad - even Pat has to have his coffee outside #giftedcoffeebeans? poor wee sausage.

Or maybe he’s been banished to the shed/garden after planting one on the ice queen earlier?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg had anyone looked under the meals thumbnail on Lee's insta? Is that supposed to inspire me every other vid/pic is salmon with wedges and random veg just like their stories same tit different day... Also the portion sizes are miniscule ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rebs, can you not just go and get a face cream for Pops without having to ask your ? what they recommend?! If you know it’s that cold and if you can see that her cheeks are red from the cold, them just pop in to a bloody chemist and get her something!!! You can beg brands for gifts and for tit loads of free stuff but you can’t make a decision when it comes to buying a cream?!? Waiting for a freebie on that one too?!? Oh my goodness??‍♀
Same thoughts here. Also she had two older children and lived there her whole life. How difficult can it be?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
However sadly we'll probably see reb and other insta mums getting a lot more gifted items with these new rules ... Companies are gonna do great out of it !!
That is fine its a win win situation for the viewer and companys who send. The insta mum will suffer tho because they have to present a honest image and less people get mislead.

Reactions: 5
Sorry for worrying anyone on here. I’ve spoken to a nurse and am feeling a bit better. Again I’m really sorry for posting my problems here and worrying people I was just desperate xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Sorry for worrying anyone on here. I’ve spoken to a nurse and am feeling a bit better. Again I’m really sorry for posting my problems here and worrying people I was just desperate xxx
Please don’t apologise, you have nothing to be sorry for. Just glad you spoke to someone and that your feeling a bit better ? xxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ah good to hear. We been thinking about you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So pleased you are feeling better and you reached out!!! Sending love. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.