Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are any instamums really liked by the "locals"? The few that are local to me are mocked whilst they swan about on school runs chatting into a camera whilst their kids scoot into the back of other parents or run into the road unnoticed. One, who ironically coins herself as "honest and raw" is disliked due to portraying a completely different life to their reality.
Who is local to you?

Reactions: 6
I know if I saw a pair of grown adults filming their way around town town, pimping the kids out - go floooooorrrrrie ? - I know I’d have trouble not calling them out for the narcissist twats they are to their faces!

Reactions: 12
Are any instamums really liked by the "locals"? The few that are local to me are mocked whilst they swan about on school runs chatting into a camera whilst their kids scoot into the back of other parents or run into the road unnoticed. One, who ironically coins herself as "honest and raw" is disliked due to portraying a completely different life to their reality.

The above poses the interesting question, why did they choose to become an instamum/vlogger? The desire to be liked and accepted? To adopt a whole new persona? To be a local celebrity? Narcissistic tendencies? Free stuff? To feel important? To pretend that they have a real job? Boredom? I personally feel that very few have genuine honorable reasons despite their insistence on wanting to share their parenting journey with you. Their lives and dramas are scripted and swayed by the latest trends and topics alongside the endless search for that lucrative niche. ?‍♀?‍♀?‍♀
Interesting question for them, what made them pick up the camera and what keeps them going?

Reactions: 4
Just sifting through Reb’s stories and she isn’t tagging the gym as #AD gym membership has been given to me for free by The Unit in every shot. Are they just being deliberately defiant to wind us up, or are they really that thick?! They do realise that they’re being watched and reported every time they don’t declare, don’t they?
Report every bloody post.

Reactions: 5
Interesting article in the Telegraph today talking about how instagrammers agitate young and vulnerable minds by posting images of unattainable perfect lives. Not sure if the Meldrums read any papers but we know they read here. Troll journalists at the Telegraph, Meldrums? Or maybe just worth considering why it’s so important to be disclosing all the freebies. It is not normal or necessary or financially realistic for the majority of people to have so much ‘stuff’ and people should be fully aware exactly how much arrives on doorsteps of instagrammers free of charge.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry for worrying anyone on here. I’ve spoken to a nurse and am feeling a bit better. Again I’m really sorry for posting my problems here and worrying people I was just desperate xxx
No need to apologise at all. I’m glad you spoke to someone x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
There used to be neighbours from hell
Who looked at you as if you did smell,
They have to shovel their own driveway now
But begging for a gifted snow plough,
Come summer they'll be begging for a gardener as well!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Rebs, can you not just go and get a face cream for Pops without having to ask your ? what they recommend?! If you know it’s that cold and if you can see that her cheeks are red from the cold, them just pop in to a bloody chemist and get her something!!! You can beg brands for gifts and for tit loads of free stuff but you can’t make a decision when it comes to buying a cream?!? Waiting for a freebie on that one too?!? Oh my goodness??‍♀
she asks the same thing every yuuuurrr you'd think 3rd baby in and living in Scotland she would be able to find a decent barrier cream

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sad to hear, but WHY the bloody determination not to change, to succeed and value her once very loyal followers. ?
She’s a glorified saleswoman that’s now being exposed. I don’t want her to have a breakdown, but how many people has she made feel inadequate with her #gifted life?

Reactions: 15
The above poses the interesting question, why did they choose to become an instamum/vlogger? The desire to be liked and accepted? To adopt a whole new persona? To be a local celebrity? Narcissistic tendencies? Free stuff? To feel important? To pretend that they have a real job? Boredom?
Yes all of the above!

Reactions: 5
I keep going back to watch that Insta story with the Brewdog. That “oh” he says at the end is just hilarious. What a knob cheese!
Kindly gifted? or product placement? ..... cause the gin supply seems to have dried up:ROFLMAO:!

Reactions: 6
That must be genuine worry for locals at groups or school being captured.

Do they both attend group or just pat.

Dident they do 2 or 3groups

We said She needed to do more with poppy here

Then she went to groups but moaned her chums were not there.
It was too busy and stressful

We saw in polish vloggers footage
Even at magical disney parade pat was glued to his phone.

Surely sheep are bored of gym and walks.
I actually know of a new mum who went to one of the groups and later saw the story of her complaining that it was “so busy”. It made her feel really tit about going and like she wasn’t welcome.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Omg I saw the cat vlog from a couple of years ago as it came up on my YouTube. Actually I think that was the first Meldrums video I ever saw. She's changed so much! I remember why i liked her now. she was fine then, really liked the vid.

• Haha
Someone asked about the song on his stories, that blue dadba blee one? It’s a thing in Aberdeen because the chorus sounds like “I would die in Aberdeen...I would die in Aberdeen....I would die”

• Haha
  • Wow
Sorry for worrying anyone on here. I’ve spoken to a nurse and am feeling a bit better. Again I’m really sorry for posting my problems here and worrying people I was just desperate xxx
So glad to hear you were able to get some help lovely. Never apologise! Sending lots of love and I hope it has been a comfort to know that you've got a gaggle of 'tittlers' looking out for you :)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Someone asked about the song on his stories, that blue dadba blee one? It’s a thing in Aberdeen because the chorus sounds like “I would die in Aberdeen...I would die in Aberdeen....I would die”
Showing my age, but I remember when this song came out and it sounded like “In Aberdeen I will die” to us.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.