Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:ROFLMAO::LOL: Just noticed 4 of her latest blocks are outside/gym, no more lovely chimney/fire posts....
mind you the lego one is taken from above to hide the kindly gifted furniture

View attachment 5043
Yip, not sure what to make of it. Part of me says quite right and shows its easy to do despite the amount been gifted. Other part of me thinks is that how greedy they are? Won't link as nothing in it for them? It's obeying the rules though and that's what we wanted so no one can complain. ?

Reactions: 9
The posed photo of them kissing in the snow is..... really quite sad.

Gone out for a walk together in the snow, stopped for a kiss..... NOT.

Gone for a walk - for Instagram content and because neither of them has anything else to do.

Set up camera on tripod or get the drone out

Get it all set up so it catches us in shot

Quick peck on the lips (no tounges!)

I wouldn’t call that romantic at all.

It’s a sad state of affairs if your having to plan out and take photos of you kissing your husband for content.

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Gone for a walk - for Instagram content and because neither of them has anything else to do.

It’s a sad state of affairs if your having to plan out and take photos of you kissing your husband for content.
So wish we had a vomit emoji to reply ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Zone in and you see who's in control of that physical contact!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It really is the same tit different day. How can the sheep not be bored yet. Yes we get it there is some snow ???? Nobody needs to see another picture of the bloody forest. Also why do they comment on each other's Instagram? how sad, they are probably sitting in the dungeon liking each other's posts......but then again they do come across as having the mentality of a 13 year old.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yip, not sure what to make of it. Part of me says quite right and shows its easy to do we puts the amount been gifted. Other part of me thinks is that how greedy they are? Won't link as nothing in it for them? It's obeying the rules though and that's what we wanted so no one can complain. ?
I agree , but it they don’t show gifted samples they will dry up, if they do show their house with gifted items they will have to list them, Advertisers won’t like this as they will be part of a very long list. They can have all the tit in the world sent to them if they don’t show who cares- only the advertisers. Win win for followers?

Reactions: 9
Here it is

They asked everyone on suggestions on what makes a happy marriage on Instagram and I wrote lots of sex cause I knew it would wind her up funnily enough in the video she said someone has said lots of sex not looking too impressed! She blocked me not long after that for something else

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They asked everyone on suggestions on what makes a happy marriage and I write lots of sex cause I knew it would wind her up funnily enough in the video she said someone has said lots of sex not looking too impressed! She blocked me not long after that for something else
Ha ha I think I would request a separate bed and a lock on my bedroom door if I was married to someone like him ?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Rebs, can you not just go and get a face cream for Pops without having to ask your ? what they recommend?! If you know it’s that cold and if you can see that her cheeks are red from the cold, them just pop in to a bloody chemist and get her something!!! You can beg brands for gifts and for tit loads of free stuff but you can’t make a decision when it comes to buying a cream?!? Waiting for a freebie on that one too?!? Oh my goodness??‍♀

Reactions: 20
Lol, just seen the kissing photo....must get my eyes tested, thought it was Lee with Florrie and pushing a golf cart pmsl.

First thing I thought was 'he'll need neon balls in that snow' ???????

• Haha
They are quite a strange couple really, very out there allover social media etc but in person they are very boring, and she likes to be very prim and proper. Lee was tolerable but hes just her little witch, its cringe. People laugh at them.

I would love to tell u all so much, im very confident u probably get the jist of them already though?

I get the impression mrs m has always tried to act prim and proper/older than she is etc as she didn't want judged as a chav for getting pregnant at 21 and baby at 22. Eg no jeans on Safiyah as a baby, very selective of the "right" image/ clothing brands.

Rebs, can you not just go and get a face cream for Pops without having to ask your ? what they recommend?! If you know it’s that cold and if you can see that her cheeks are red from the cold, them just pop in to a bloody chemist and get her something!!! You can beg brands for gifts and for tit loads of free stuff but you can’t make a decision when it comes to buy a cream?!? Waiting for a freebie on that one too?!? Oh my goodness??‍♀
I know eh! It’s like, you’ve had 2 other kids that you’ve brought up in the same part of the country, whack some E45 on it and shut up ??

It’s January in Scotland. It’s cold. We get it.

Sooooo boring!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yes I remember this in a Meldrums daily, how she hated people coming up to them . But Lee didn't mind.
Lee’s usually quite friendly and says hello but she looks at you as if you’ve got ?on your shoe, definitely not friendly at all.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Lol, just seen the kissing photo....must get my eyes tested, thought it was Lee with Florrie and pushing a golf cart pmsl.

First thing I thought was 'he'll need neon balls in that snow' ???????
I thought the exact same with it being him Florrie and a golf bag!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I know eh! It’s like, you’ve had 2 other kids that you’ve brought up in the same part of the country, whack some E45 on it and shut up ??

It’s January in Scotland. It’s cold. We get it.

Sooooo boring!
She wants one for free since it’s a no spend January!! No dolla to spend?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.