Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s the first time that I see a post on stories that doesn’t have ad on it!!! Storage boxes paid with her own dolla?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know they describe banachory as village

I take its a small town

And everyone knows every one

That must be hard to avoid them at the local schools/groups and supermarkets.

I would be sad if I thourght my community disliked me or had low opinion of me.

They always make out they have so many freinds locally

They seem fairly insular
They wanted to live outside if town
They avoid groups
They seldom go anywhere but the woods
Shes said a few times she doesn't bother with school mum's.

Reactions: 5
Just pointing out the obvious here, but look how well these companies have done now out of the new CMA / ASA laws.

Previously reb would be advertising for maybe one square on insta and they would get payment and that would be that.

Now though she has to declare it every time... Look how many tags and mentions they must be getting now ...particularly oak furniture land who gifted all the furniture that's in just about every room. They've more than got a good deal there! I think it's hilarious...

However sadly we'll probably see reb and other insta mums getting a lot more gifted items with these new rules ... Companies are gonna do great out of it !! ??
Equally Influencers will have the capacity the bargain for higher deals too. Presumably oak furniture land gifted a lot in goods rather than paying so they'd have known continuous advertising. The Meldrums don't need to feature it, just have to find somewhere in the house where no tit has been donated... It can't be THAT hard surely? ?

Reactions: 3
I know they describe banachory as village

I take its a small town

And everyone knows every one

That must be hard to avoid them at the local schools/groups and supermarkets.

I would be sad if I thourght my community disliked me or had low opinion of me.

They always make out they have so many freinds locally

They seem fairly insular
They wanted to live outside if town
They avoid groups
They seldom go anywhere but the woods
Shes said a few times she doesn't bother with school mum's.
It’s a shame really, some of my best friends now are adults that I have met at school, still have school friends but these are people that we see daily, are going through age related kid stuff and I can drink wine with ?
But there doesn’t seem to be trips to the library, or beach etc that they actually have to pay for.
But Banchory is lovely, lots of smallish shops and a fantastic icecream shop. I think it’s a small town not village but may be wrong

Reactions: 8
Random but I know some were asking about their ages, Mrs m was born in 1989, Lee was born in ‘85 so 30 and 34 this year.

Definitely awkward when she mentions that she was 15 and he was 19 when they started dating [emoji15]

It’s a shame really, some of my best friends now are adults that I have met at school, still have school friends but these are people that we see daily, are going through age related kid stuff and I can drink wine with ?
But there doesn’t seem to be trips to the library, or beach etc that they actually have to pay for
They do appear very insular! I always think it’s strange that Safiyah has very little play dates - yes she has 2 sisters but she never seems to have a friend round to the house after school or at weekends. Or even go to a sleepover? I know by 7 my daughter had had and been to a few sleepovers and had playdates a couple of times a week! Mind you if you have a sleepover you can t pack them off to bed at 6.45!!!! X
so she doesn’t go to the ladies group PT session today because she “can’t be bothered”.....
Not because she would actually have to pay for it, seeing as Ramminator is away and her sessions with him are obviously freebies....
so she doesn’t go to the ladies group PT session today because she “can’t be bothered”.....
Not because she would actually have to pay for it, seeing as Ramminator is away and her sessions with him are obviously freebies....
Would it be accurate to think Rebecca collects her P.O.Box hauls in Aberdeen? Maybe Hello Fresh deliver to Aberdeen City so she sends Pat the prat to collect the Hello Fresh in town.
The problem I have is because she has lied so much in the past and bullshit comes out of her mouth daily it’s very hard to believe anything she says. Every time there has been a backlash on her social media she retreats and says she’s having time away. It just so happens there was a lot of backlash the past week and she’s realised she can’t get away with what she’s been doing with her business and out comes the mental health/me time card again. Then she says she’s pulled up her positive pants and it’s back to “water off ducks back again”. It’s very hard to keep up as she is all over the place. Everything she does is very carefully thought out and sneaky/decieving. Sadly, once you have displayed this kind of behaviour it’s hard to believe someone or take their

Reactions: 6
More asking questions and self care on stories.

Lee did the school run.

I take it shes seldom at school even though she sats shes main school parent in previous video

won
This particular group is fairly casual, for all ages, phones are allowed. And I believe it's Lee that is there more often than Rebecca.
no wonder.... mummy is busy blocking and deleting

Reactions: 6
They do appear very insular! I always think it’s strange that Safiyah has very little play dates - yes she has 2 sisters but she never seems to have a friend round to the house after school or at weekends. Or even go to a sleepover? I know by 7 my daughter had had and been to a few sleepovers and had playdates a couple of times a week! Mind you if you have a sleepover you can t pack them off to bed at 6.45!!!! X
She only seems to bother with freinds of rebs freinds many are boys and younger ages than her as most rebs mates I think are via florrie

Reactions: 3
But there doesn’t seem to be trips to the library, or beach etc that they actually have to pay for.
But Banchory is lovely, lots of smallish shops and a fantastic icecream shop. I think it’s a small town not village but may be wrong
I’d class it as small town as it has supermarket there.

Reactions: 2
:ROFLMAO::LOL: Just noticed 4 of her latest blocks are outside/gym, no more lovely chimney/fire posts....
mind you the lego one is taken from above to hide the kindly gifted furniture

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They are so in love

Thank god for the free snow

It's insta perfect
Sheep can tell us how lucky we are.

Lee's been playing with his drone again

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They are quite a strange couple really, very out there allover social media etc but in person they are very boring, and she likes to be very prim and proper. Lee was tolerable but hes just her little witch, its cringe. People laugh at them.

I would love to tell u all so much, im very confident u probably get the jist of them already though?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Before I catch up I just wanted to reach out to @fitevermin I’m not sure if you’ve posted again. But I hope you’ve been able to talk to someone you trust.
I’m sorry you’re going through this.
And I’m sorry to read of other people’s experiences as well. Mental illness may not discriminate but if you’re less fortunate and don’t have the money for things like private therapy, a gym membership or even a good support network close by.
Thinking of you all.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
All for the camera - look at the body language!! X
Can't remember which video maybe on meldrums where she said she hates public displays of affection and kissing in public.
The successful marriage video she looked awquard.

Their body language never quite matches up

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.