Mrs Meldrum #20 AD Some Items In This Thread Have Been Gifted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to know who @Hazology is. Would you tell us in the private group? Brothers gf? Tegan? Cath? Old Neighbour? X
I get why it’s tricky. Any one of us could be on here spying and saying stuff just to blend in. I wish there was some kind of code but then for everyone to know it the mole would find out too. Yes, I know I sound paranoid and it’s not that serious ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Their public image consultant/ relationship counsellor...............?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m going for one of Lee’s brothers partners.
?
I thought that, then I read through previous posts and not convinced she does know them.... But yes, if she does she's a partner /girlfriend of a brother and another nicer daughter in law of wonderful grannie that makes cakes.
Then with all this talk of houses, prices and mortgages (mainly from the Postcode princess's mummy) thought.... Wouldn't it be great if @Hazology was from the offices of solicitor /estate agent or even better the mortgage broker ???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
See is your weren't so roped up on Florrie & Poppy and paid a bit more attention to Sofiyah you would no she's got homework to do . You had to run to Tesco for a Xmas jumper and run back to school with it as you didn't no she had to wear one that day , practising Rabbi Burns poems the day she's to read it out in class , missed the poor wee souls assembly , how the feck are you going to cope when Florrie starts cause you'll have your work cut out when she's deciding to dress herself rather than a uniform cause you've let her away with murder for so long . You should start concentrating on poppy's speech as she's way behind , late at walking as Well there doesn't seem to be much encouragement . Perhaps you want to keep her a baby longer and Barry Big Baws got the snip , you don't seem to have a maternal bone in your body , one thing you made the right decision on not having any more .

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.