Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is exactly what occured to me today. I have read through those guidelines about freebie holidays, gifts etc. all need to be declared to the taxman and it hit me like a lightning bolt why they overnight pulled the whole of the Meldrum channel without any explanation.
What was on meldrum channel usually appeared on insta and fb if was a night out or break.

Saying that shes deleted lots vlogs
And some insta squares
Shes covering her tracks

Reactions: 5

Thank the lord. So here we have Susie Verrill
Confirming that it’s easy to understand and why it’s a good thing to just follow the bloody rules!

Mrs Meldrum please take note!!!! Stop hiding behind your bullshit excuses and rubbish chat about it being soooooo confusing. It’s not.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Will we ever find out about £75 next giveaway that never happened.
Don't insta regulate give away.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
This View attachment 4741

This may or may not have gifted items in it but either way its the stuff of nightmares and whilst not up to the horrors of this kilt wearing nightmare:

View attachment 4742

It goes to show that kilts are best left as a casual thing to wear.
She’s no doubt wearing jewellery and make up that’s been gifted. Fake tan. The dress? Aside from needing a bloody good steaming I think it was an ASOS dress? She seemed to be buying a lot of stuff from ASOS last year.... ??

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Deleting and covering tracks to avoid the taxman.... hiding undisclosed gifts worth tens of thousands of pounds worth of holidays etc...they are CROOKS. The fact we know they are hiding them... shouldn’t that be an even heftier punishment?
What can we do to see these criminals get justice and contributing correctly and ethically to society?

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Look at that. Mr Meldrum liked one of the posts on mrsrmeldrum.tl

Hi Pat!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
View attachment 4744

Thank the lord. So here we have Susie Verrill
Confirming that it’s easy to understand and why it’s a good thing to just follow the bloody rules!

Mrs Meldrum please take note!!!! Stop hiding behind your bullshit excuses and rubbish chat about it being soooooo confusing. It’s not.
?? Literally just came on to mention susie - she’s got the right attitude and she’s not being a spoilt, sarcastic brat about it (ahem, Lydia)

Reactions: 12
Look at that. Mr Meldrum liked one of the posts on mrsrmeldrum.tl View attachment 4745
Hi Pat!!!
Haha pat the twit! Right son, go on and sort your tit heap of an Instagram out. It’s an abomination. You sir are not following the rules! So run along won’t you and get it sorted. Also tell wifey that she is no where near sorted on her own account, her useless attempt last night is still completely way off the mark so looks like you have a lovely weekend ahead sorting yourselves out.
The avoidance of tax is another issue...!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Just flicked through a few of her post comments and the majority are either recognised mum insta or wannabes or serial commenters. The wannabes are the most frequent,probably don’t even like her looking for recognition from queen Reb to boost their own profiles. ????

Reactions: 10
Struggling with this one

I am guessing its free tickets to the show but it could also include the bow in the kids hair, Then there are the glasses and tablecloth style dress that the gifted goddess is wearing. The possibilities are endless

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ah, the vile vile people on the internet.
Well now. That’s not a very nice way to talk about your good chum Rebecca Meldrum is it!
???
I commented on Muddymummy inst page regarding the new rules. I resent being called a vile person on the internet as I was only asking a question.
These insta mums are so far up theirs own arse as they class anyone who ask a question or does not agree with them as being vile. You could not make them up??

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
Struggling with this one
View attachment 4748
I am guessing its free tickets to the show but it could also include the bow in the kids hair, Then there are the glasses and tablecloth style dress that the gifted goddess is wearing. The possibilities are endless
Jam jar glasses
Rupert the bear dress
Black jumper
All of S clothes
Bow in her hair
Mrs M make up
Mrs M jewellery
Tickets to theatre

???

• Haha
  • Angry
Why is she saying “my opinion”? Opinion is irrelevant on this. They are rules
That's what I was trying to politely explain to Muddy when I dm'd her. She still is taking it personally, it isn't personal and it isn't to be manipulated by personal opinions of influencers... ?

Reactions: 12
Jam jar glasses
Rupert the bear dress
Black jumper
All of S clothes
Bow in her hair
Mrs M make up
Mrs M jewellery
Tickets to theatre

???
Well done Melanie
Now for a really difficult one. I am going with the mirrors as I don't know anyone apart from Van Helsing who would need so many mirrors but the rest have flummoxed me

• Haha
Mr & Mrs M would be better off walking around with a sandwich board with the word ‘AD’ plastered all over it.......99.99999 % of everything is gifted so it would cover it right ?‍♀?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.