Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs M I have a brilliant game you can make and sell. Spot the purchase.....you’d make a fortune ? ?

Reactions: 7
Yet still nothing new on the grid!

Go on mrs m, I challenge you......... post an ORIGINAL grid pic taken today, in your new house which is AD FREE!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Go on mrs m, I challenge you......... post an ORIGINAL grid pic taken today, in your new house which is AD FREE!!!!
That would be a photo of the floor tiles in the kitchen then. ???

• Haha
Reactions: 23

I'd like to see Madame Hinch do one too please.

Reactions: 9
It really highlights how tit her instragram is when you see how everything is an ad. Well until she got bored. Definitely time to get a new career Rebecca.

Reactions: 13
I’m really annoyed with all her ‘something in this photo was gifted’ tit. It is outrageous that she is not actually saying what exactly is gifted. That makes all the difference. I can’t understand how not saying what has been gifted is within the spirit of the rules.

Reactions: 12
She’s going to be so reluctant and find it so hard to post now due to all the work involved in declaring every single thing! ?

Reactions: 11

Yip, VERY quiet at Meldrum towers, but we foresaw this as they became so bloody lazy in creating content. Lazy and greedy.

Reactions: 12
This one is making my blood boil
Look at the last paragraph.
No! It’s not the same and is in no way comparable!!
Reb and others, I am speaking to you! you’re being stupid and pedantic! YOU have to declare the freebie because it’s your BUSINESS! That’s why you have it. It is from a BRAND because they want you to show (ADVERTISE) it.

No, you don’t have to declare a present from your mum and we don’t have to declare anything because we don’t get sent shitloads of products because it’s not our JOB!
Stop being stupid and grow up!!
She's a self serving cock womble! When the gravy train begins to slow down, mummy vlogers revolt!

• Haha
I’m really annoyed with all her ‘something in this photo was gifted’ tit. It is outrageous that she is not actually saying what exactly is gifted. That makes all the difference. I can’t understand how not saying what has been gifted is within the spirit of the rules.
That’s Mrs Meldrum’s style though - always trying to get the upper hand with her sneaky ways! She obviously thinks she is above the regulations. So self centred but I’m not surprised. Like many (but not all) career instagrammers, her whole life is centred around herself!

Reactions: 10
I've just politely asked for clarification about what was gifted in this picture. Now to see how she reacts ?

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I remember watching those vlogs on the Meldrums channel.. they had booked the apartment to have a day/night in Aberdeen..no mention of it being gifted in any way! I do remember watching it and thinking right it’s 40/45 mins from Aberdeen to Banchory bit extravagant to book an apartment for a night 45 mins away but fair enough it’s their money to do as they please.. I actually feel so stupid for even thinking that in the first place! ? but that was the image they were portraying.. this will be exactly why the channel was pulled - the amount of undisclosed ads...they won’t be wanting to mention those to the tax man
Will the taxman not be able to find all videos though, even though deleted? It boils my blood that they basically got the entire life of ‘the meldrum channel’ gifted! What a bunch of absolute freeloaders. And clearly a tax avoidance scheme to take the page down overnight with no warning at all

Just got tattle insta a little pressie keep watching over the next few days to see how popular we are ??

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.