Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My girls are 4 and 7. I've always been rather relaxed when it comes to how they dress. But I'm also their parent and if it's really cold then they need to dress appropriately when they go out. I'll take the "I hate yous" and the temper tantrums if it means they are safe.
I definitely make sure they've got the appropriate coat on, hat and gloves as needed, always a cardigan and the thickness of the tights definitely changes due to weather but I figure there are more important battles to fight and if they want party dresses 24/7 then that's one I'm willing to slide on.

I appreciate your point but I don’t think it’s appropriate to be taking children out in freezing temperatures wearing flimsy party dresses and party shoes.
I’ve never seen those kids in day to day regular clothes.
You don't know what she's got on underneath (my girls are always in undershirts and tights) and it's really hard to judge from a picture whether or not it's a heated driving range or if they've just been indoors/what other clothes they have been wearing. I don't think they'd allow their daughters to freeze just to avoid a tantrum.

Reactions: 3
I hope Mrs M Ltd realise that the deleting and blocking of comments questioning about gifts etc is the kind of direct evidence that shows the authorities you are consciously misleading consumers. An unblocking session might be wise.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I saw Lee’s mum's post about her being proud of Rebs new book on Facebook and someone reacted with a ? face!!!
Her best friend shared it on Facebook when it was announced “so excited to pre-order etc.” and it got 4 likes. 4!!!!! Says it all re. her actual popularity amongst those who know her locally.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just saw the insta account.

Clearly meldrums or lee have seen it.
75 following other influencers
Does that mean they can see it on their insta feed if they read their feeds.

The dlp thing I guessing most if them know about that debacle

Reactions: 2
Apart from Google event

There's been no other meetups with vloggers.
No collabs
No retreat as she couldent spare the air fare
Fewer comments from bigger vloggers
Did channel mum not have a Christmas party?

Reactions: 1
Mummy daddy me getting it right too. Plus acknowledging the fact she’s only in the fortunate position she is because of her followers. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her edgy reb do that. Ultimately I don’t think a lot of her sheep will care about the fact pretty much everything she posts will now say #ad - they literally worship her but I do hope it opens a few people’s eyes.

Reactions: 15
I think her you tube been amended
But still no AD

Just some products used have been kindly gifted.

If she used 10 how many were gifted.
I wish amendments had time and date stamps

Reactions: 5
No ad or kind gifts on outfit if the week

Yet she admits in insta that joanie gifted her the clothes

What was it she loves to say she goes above and beyond to be transparent

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mummy daddy me getting it right too. Plus acknowledging the fact she’s only in the fortunate position she is because of her followers. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her edgy reb do that. Ultimately I don’t think a lot of her sheep will care about the fact pretty much everything she posts will now say #ad - they literally worship her but I do hope it opens a few people’s eyes.
They worship her because most of them seem to be pathetic wannabes❤

Reactions: 11
Just saw the insta account.

Clearly meldrums or lee have seen it.
75 following other influencers
Does that mean they can see it on their insta feed if they read their feeds.

The dlp thing I guessing most if them know about that debacle
No. I'm following other influencers and leaving nice comments on their pages so the insta account gets seen, either by them or their followers. Learning so so much from Rebs wannabe following!!!

Reactions: 11
What was on meldrum channel usually appeared on insta and fb if was a night out or break.

Saying that shes deleted lots vlogs
And some insta squares
Shes covering her tracks
The taxman will uncover all the hidden lies(y)(y);)

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.