Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm trying to catch up, I must have missed the sheep story, can anyone fill me in? Lol I went back to watch but they're all gone! ?
She was out for a walk (again) with her mum and Poppy in the woods behind murder mansion and there was a few sheep in a field. She was filming them laughing like a maniac going “Oh, look at all these SHEEP Poppy! Hahaha look at the sheep!” And her mother was cackling away in the background.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She’s clearly had a talking to from someone to make her change her mind from ‘im going to do what I want/my sheeple want’ to ‘actually im going to follow the rules’ I cannot WAIT to see the next PT post/story, then we will find out if she’s actually bought them or not.

Reactions: 13
I have a feeling it was staged. Call me cynical
My kids never forget its the weekend.
I always assume all disenio crap is gifted.
A house tour is going to take ages

Has she amended her you tube to ad yet
I thought that reb gets clothes out for them the night before so they can get dressed before going for breakfast, so did she get uniform out for her last night?! She does tend to forget when she goes back to school after holidays after all! ?

Reactions: 10
She was out for a walk (again) with her mum and Poppy in the woods behind murder mansion and there was a few sheep in a field. She was filming them laughing like a maniac going “Oh, look at all these SHEEP Poppy! Hahaha look at the sheep!” And her mother was cackling away in the background.
Her mum said where has the black and white ones gone? Reb was like well I know where they have gone!!

Dig at the 15 trolls and hobbits!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
No, I'm not sure his mum said that.
Besides, in vlog Before Christmas; as I remember,Rebecca said dresses were from Primark and she went on about how she normally wouldn't buy children's clothes from Primark!!!!
It was his mum, on his latest post

Reactions: 2
She did a collab with Mummy in the Know (quite a small channel) not long ago. I guess the big channel mum floggers aren’t going near her now for fear of tarnishing their own rose tinted versions of flogging.

Reactions: 7
I wondering if muddymummy is singing from a different hymn sheet this morning after her pal Rebs has changed her tune!!
258A2E4F-8A59-483A-BF17-2EB3C2D5B3C7.jpeg
CAEF7CA9-C9FF-4532-985E-32EF789D763B.jpeg

But she does, I repeat does have a problem stating a “gift” (sent from a company) is an AD!!

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Her mum said where has the black and white ones gone? Reb was like well I know where they have gone!!

Dig at the 15 trolls and hobbits!!
Black and white sheep’s for the win. The ones with any common sense ??. Rebecca you don’t have to follow the flock in life!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she saying “my opinion”? Opinion is irrelevant on this. They are rules

Reactions: 19
I wondering if muddymummy is singing from a different hymn sheet this morning after her pal Rebs has changed her tune!! View attachment 4737View attachment 4738

But she does, I repeat does have a problem stating a “gift” (sent from a company) is an AD!!
Ah, the vile vile people on the internet.
Well now. That’s not a very nice way to talk about your good chum Rebecca Meldrum is it!
???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I do hope things improve for you and unfollowing these fake reality accounts will definitely help. I now choose to follow accounts that are either just there to make me laugh or people with genuine qualifications who know what real life struggles are like.
Which category do the meldrums fall into?! ??

Reactions: 3
It doesn’t matter if they don’t understand the rules, if they like or dislike them or if they ask the sheep for their opinions. That’s all irrelevant.
These are the rules. They can either adhere to them properly or they will all be getting reported. It’s that simple.

Can you imagine going to work and saying to your boss “nah, I’m not following the rules,& don’t like them, don’t understand them so I’m just going to follow my own version of them even though I’ve been repeatedly told off and given all the information I could possible need to understand and make changes to comply”

These people are living in some fucked up fantasy where they honestly seem to believe they are so special that they are above the law! It’s astonishing.

Reactions: 19
Oh god. Someone has asked her what size she got in the gym leggings she was going on about. Her reply is a size medium because she is “a big size 8” so your a size 10 then Rebecca. Your a size 10. Not a big 8, a size 10.
A size 10 is still tiny, no need to act like it’s a big deal.
She’s so cringe!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Oh god. Someone has asked her what size she got in the gym leggings she was going on about. Her reply is a size medium because she is “a big size 8” so your a size 10 then Rebecca. Your a size 10. Not a big 8, a size 10.
She’s so cringe!!!!!!!!!
I remember she posted a picture when she was pregnant (I think with coco nugget) with the caption “still head to toe size 8” so cringe! You’re pregnant! No one cares what clothes size you are!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She’s so cringe!!!!!!!!!
She always likes to make herself to look smaller than what she is, although not big at all, she still insists and saying anything but her actual size!!! Not even with that she can be honest!!!! Honestly it’s ridiculous!!!!?

Reactions: 10
Judging by the size of themuddymummy’s house, the interior and the clothes she wears I don’t think she needs #gifted stuff really does she.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.