Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Passive aggressive comment from Lee’s mum on his insta - dress from M&S ,Present from Nana .

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
That story of S this morning was, to me, bully behaviour. She was laughing hysterically at her. That's cruel.
We've all laughed at things our kids do, sometimes they don't like it so get upset. We don't film it and post it online!
She is not happy at all when Lee films her and laughs! how did she think that S would see the funny side? especially as she know that EVERYONE will see her mistake... and that includes her school friends:mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Passive aggressive comment from Lee’s mum on his insta - dress from M&S ,Present from Nana .
Allison Hardey is his mum??
Well she won’t be laughing so much when her moron of a son gets done for tax avoidance. ?

Reactions: 11
Finally the penny has dropped.....now please Rebecca go and tell Larajoannajsrvis the same. She can’t seem to ‘get’ it either
Oh man you just couldn’t make this up!

She is so DUMB.

There’s a flowchart that a 2 year old could follow.

It is NOT confusing. It’s not hard to understand at all. It’s very straightforward and very very simple Rebecca, even you should be able to keep up.

She’s a joke.

???

It’s not confusing. Many other instafloggers don’t find it confusing. We don’t find it confusing. No-one finds it bloody confusing. Change the record! Stop making excuses. Can just see the conversations they’ll be having, bet Lee is so pissed off. He can’t hide from all this either! ?

Reactions: 13
No, I'm not sure his mum said that.
Besides, in vlog Before Christmas; as I remember,Rebecca said dresses were from Primark and she went on about how she normally wouldn't buy children's clothes from Primark!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 3
No, I'm not sure his mum said that.
Besides, in vlog Before Christmas; as I remember,Rebecca said dresses were from Primark and she went on about how she normally wouldn't buy children's clothes from Primark!!!!
I’ve just read the comment from grandma on his insta page. She did say dress is from her from m&s and how F is just a party girl and loves velour fabric

Reactions: 5
Probably because she publicly declared that she wasn’t going to follow the new rules ??
I'm trying to catch up, I must have missed the sheep story, can anyone fill me in? Lol I went back to watch but they're all gone! ?

Reactions: 3
Thanks for this... I suffer so bad with anxiety, OCD and an eating disorder and I have a new baby and things have been getting on top of me so much lately, I have a lovely home, fab husband and a healthy baby, yet I was always comparing myself to these Mum bloggers who just seem to have their tit so perfectly together that I lost sights of what I myself have to be grateful for and my mental health has/is suffering terribly. Your post has inspired me to unfollow all of these fake mothers... I don’t need to speed clean my house 6 times a day to be happy! With that said, zoflora is going in the bin and I’m off to bed! Thank you for this post and for making me see the light! X
I do hope things improve for you and unfollowing these fake reality accounts will definitely help. I now choose to follow accounts that are either just there to make me laugh or people with genuine qualifications who know what real life struggles are like.

Reactions: 7
Do you think it's dawned on her yet that EVERY SINGLE YouTube video needs to be marked ad based on her content at the moment...

Reactions: 14
Do you think it's dawned on her yet that EVERY SINGLE YouTube video needs to be marked ad based on her content at the moment...

Shes playing dumb in hope she wont get in so much trouble, i think shes embarassed at how much is gifted or an ad thats undeclared. She really has given channel mum a bad name... and makes the other floggers look dodgy too. U can thank her ladies- shes potentially made ur “job” a bit more tricky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.