Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have u noticed shes replying to alot more comments lately???
Shes desperate to hold onto the sheep.

Tick tock Edgy, soak it up until u have to get a proper job! U know.... one that doesnt include fraud and being a predator to vulnerable viewers for ur own benefit.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Free disenio prints in the office
Free disenio prints in the bedroom
Free disenio prints in the dungeon

Free art everywhere

Shock horror paper joy art playroom was paid for with her own dolla.

Next practically sponsor her house and oakland.
Also the £1500 trampoline! There has been something gone on there- Lee spoke about it more than one one the meldrums.
658ECA84-1735-430F-826C-EBC7E564B72A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I honestly don’t believe there’s much in that house that they have purchased with their own money. It’s an absolute joke. And there’s no way they have made lists and are telling the tax man about all of it! I’m reporting them both to the CMA and to the tax office regarding undeclared gifts. If there was a monetary value placed on the gifts it’s likely to be over £50K of stuff if you factor in all the holidays/furniture/home wares/clothes/gadgets/appliances (the fancy fridge for example!)
It’s beyond a joke.
Dident they get a a kindly gifted smart tv shortly after moving in.

There's the kindly gifted fridge

Over 1 k oakland furniture

Over 1k next official freebies

Free baby food cereal
Makeup
Skin care
Theatre and panto tickets
I suspect free pizza express meals
Free costa

Free holidays worth thousands

So neilson
Dlp
The tui one was declared as was Gleneagles.

She never declared the salt caves

What happened to that weird cooler thing they were trying to flog.
Free injections for allergies

Neom diffuser

Free peaks for sure baby Zen joolz.

Many were declared gifted on stories not squares.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I wouldent like to be her accountant as deadline tax returns very soon may have to be amended.

Reactions: 6
Was the trampoline within last 12months?

The play equipment looks pricy and suspect to me.
No it has to be longer than that now but it was never declared like the fridge freezer that’s in the garage.

The play equipment looks like it’s from Costco.

Reactions: 4
I wouldent like to be her accountant as deadline tax returns very soon may have to be amended.
That won’t matter as much as it’s for gifts in last 12 months. Will only take into account up to April of 2018 of last year as it’s 2018 accounts they are working on Also depends when Rebecca’s year end is too. She will have gifted items from January till April 2018 to report for 2018 which will be submitted by 31st jan

There’s also the garden furniture from Asda.
Yep that sits in their new garden

Gifted last summer

Its like meldrums generation game

Remembering all the freebies over the last 12 months.

But as it was on stories or not declared as gifted tricky to prove.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So much bullshit and lies after lies after lies, I can’t handle it. She is super transparent, always declares her ADs and she just didn’t want to make people feel bad about Paris, that’s why she LIED and said it wasn’t gifted. Excuse my French, but okay witch [emoji108]

View attachment 4668
If you didn’t pay for it then it’s free?how confusing is that, really??

Reactions: 6
The 12 month thing is a recommendation that even if you've paid for something yourself if you have got a freebie or worked with that brand in the last 12 months you should say that. There isn't a time bar after which you don't have to be clear that something is free and therefore an AD. So if for example the trampoline or sofas or anything they are wearing was gifted but it was two or three years ago then you still have to mark as AD.

I would like to think that Mrs Meldrum Ltd have a spreadsheet where they have entered ever product or experience they have received for free with the estimated value. That is what they'd need for their accounts. What's the chances of that with the lack of adherence to regulations we see elsewhere :unsure:

Reactions: 13
That won’t matter as much as it’s for gifts in last 12 months. Will only take into account up to April of 2018 of last year as it’s 2018 accounts they are working on Also depends when Rebecca’s year end is too
Poppy was 1 in August
They received lots gifts July 2017 to April 2018 baby related.

Then April to now loads.
2018 was the year of freebies
They got worse after the house move.

The
Yep that sits in their new garden

Gifted last summer

Its like meldrums generation game

Remembering all the freebies over the last 12 months.

But as it was on stories or not declared as gifted tricky to prove.
they also went on weekend break to Portsoy area with castles and cottages and same to Loch Lomond staying with castles and cottages

Reactions: 10
Poppy was 1 in August
They received lots gifts July 2017 to April 2018 baby related.

Then April to now loads.
2018 was the year of freebies
They got worse after the house move.
Of course. There’s a lot of gifts then.

Reactions: 5
The thermometer she was trying to flog on her local Facebook selling page ?

• Haha
  • Wow
That's why if I were them I'd be more worried about the HMRC implications than the ASA/CMA. As others have said there will be no 'sorry I made a boob' mercy there.

Reactions: 11
Dident they get a a kindly gifted smart tv shortly after moving in.

There's the kindly gifted fridge

Over 1 k oakland furniture

Over 1k next official freebies

Free baby food cereal
Makeup
Skin care
Theatre and panto tickets
I suspect free pizza express meals
Free costa

Free holidays worth thousands

So neilson
Dlp
The tui one was declared as was Gleneagles.

She never declared the salt caves

What happened to that weird cooler thing they were trying to flog.
Free injections for allergies

Neom diffuser

Free peaks for sure baby Zen joolz.

Many were declared gifted on stories not squares.
Various toys for the kids, including an XBOX/ PlayStation for Lee that was his "Christmas present", but co incidentally she was #ing GAME and the entire family sddenly took an unprecedented, but predictably short interest, in computer games ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder if that is why the house seems so disjointed. It is because all the furniture has been gifted and none of it really goes together. I'll never get my head round them buying that awful house. Those horrible wardrobes that look like a corridor. All that wood. Such a depressing house.

Reactions: 17
The

they also went on weekend break to Portsoy area with castles and cottages and same to Loch Lomond staying with castles and cottages
They went on many breaks last year

1 they paid for

3 neilson breaks was it or 2

Italy
Greece with freinds asa said was gifted

The cottages for a wedding

Gleneagles

The tui holiday gran canaria
Disney land paris.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.