Mrs Meldrum #18 The Sheep Are Still Bleating, The Gym Will Be Fleeting, Nasty Tweets Were Discovered And Reb Gets Deleting!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 12 month thing is a recommendation that even if you've paid for something yourself if you have got a freebie or worked with that brand in the last 12 months you should say that. There isn't a time bar after which you don't have to be clear that something is free and therefore an AD. So if for example the trampoline or sofas or anything they are wearing was gifted but it was two or three years ago then you still have to mark as AD.

I would like to think that Mrs Meldrum Ltd have a spreadsheet where they have entered ever product or experience they have received for free with the estimated value. That is what they'd need for their accounts. What's the chances of that with the lack of adherence to regulations we see elsewhere :unsure:
Can you imagine them having a spreadsheet ?‍♀?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The

they also went on weekend break to Portsoy area with castles and cottages and same to Loch Lomond staying with castles and cottages
There was definitely something last winter with Skene Appartments in Aberdeen and another trip to a cottage somewhere near Aviemore ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The thermometer she was trying to flog on her local Facebook selling page ?
I saw them selling a fully wrapped baby car seat on our local selling site about a year ago ?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Safiyah gets up very early and gets herself dressed for school, that’s absolutely fine she’s 7 and it’s great she’s being independent. We all have days or have had days where we’ve woken up thinking it’s a working day when it’s a weekend so it’s totally normal to happen and sure they could have a giggle about it between them as a family. The part that gets me is that S has obviously come through, her mum has intentionally picked up her phone to record her and then share it on social media. What if Safiyah didn’t want Instagram knowing she thought today was a school day?

Then as so many have already said on here today, this is all Rebecca has. She’ll be shitting it about now having to AD everything because it will soon become very clear to even sheep how much she advertises. Hopefully now they will begin to see she’s not just showing you the latest Bobbi brown eye palette because she “absolutely loves it” no, she’s been gifted this item in the hope she will share/advertise with her followers to prompt them to buy. How she doesn’t think that anything she’s gifted but under no obligation to share isn’t an AD is genuinely baffling.

As for Public Figure Laird Lee Pat Meldrum of Murder Mansion, he better get his bleeping act in order too. He is a director of Mrs M, he needs to adhere to the exact same rules and regulations.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
There was definitely something last winter with Skene Appartments in Aberdeen and another trip to a cottage somewhere near Aviemore ?
They stayed for a weekend I’m sure it was Portsoy or Cullen area as they were down on the beach playing with the girls. It was a property with castles and cottages They were at aviemore too but the previous winter

Reactions: 4
Is it ok if I change the sheets on a Saturday ,does anybody know ?
Just going to unfollow all the insta mums Reb might be the worst but to be honest they are all in it for one reason money making .Emily Norris was my favourite but can’t see her in that light anymore the rose coloured specs are off or should that be filter??????✈??? ?

Reactions: 10
I wonder if they pay for their own toilet paper. They must go through a lot of it. Cleaning up all the ? they constantly spew out everytime they open their mouths.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That's why if I were them I'd be more worried about the HMRC implications than the ASA/CMA. As others have said there will be no 'sorry I made a boob' mercy there.
No there’s absolutely no sympathy with them. Once they come looking and find anything they just assume it’s been going on for long enough and multiply it by a number of years of tax and vat money being dodged. The state our country is in with more and more cut backs to services they will look to claw back any revenue they can find

Reactions: 12
Easily talking around £50k in freebies and that's just the stuff we know about...

Reactions: 11
Oh dear it's going to be easier for Reb to put the following disclaimer on every grid pic at the beginning of course.

AD all items in the picture have been gifted or I have been paid to Advertise. I will list any items I have paid for as it will be less time consuming.

Most posts will then probably not require any items being listed as she pays for so little.

Reactions: 11
Public Figure Laird Lee Pat Meldrum of Murder Mansion
??? title suits him. Absolute gif what man sacks in his job to be prancing around at home making coffee and dippy eggs and soldiers or playing golf. He’s just as lazy as Mrs M and will be worse off when the CMA/ASA/HMRC come down on him he won’t know what’s hit him and it WILL happen. Come on now director of Mrs Meldrum Ltd, better start declaring those ads ??

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ah my wee chicken, Meldy nuggets, maybe it's time you went out and found yourself a new " Hobbit".

We would kindly gift you one of ours but I'm not convinced they wouldn't be returned at the drop of a #spon Next Official bobble hat when they failed to fit the Meldrum Mold.......or is that mould ??
Either that or we'd find them up for sale on a local site, and goodness knows where they'd end up then ?
It's a shame as all our Hobbits are fully transparent and would have been an absolute boon to you both in the mammoth blocking, AD tagging and spread sheeting task you have ahead ?
If only you'd listened.....you've grudgingly taken some of our advice but would rather have taken our voices.........and perhaps our IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) who knows ?
What we will never kindly gift you is our humour and razor sharp wit.?

Good luck you belting pair of numpties..........you're going to absoloooooootly need it! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Hmm a lot of them now saying they’re all gonna do the rules differently and that’s ok everyone’s different....nope. Sorry, the rules are the rules and are not there for you to interpret them but to follow them

• Heart
Reactions: 23
D4A72C65-8FBA-4118-81B5-8CCEA7A8D049.jpeg

Rebs has a BA degree in some Business related subject - she really going to spout it’s confusing!!

Her whole life now is just a big fat AD!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
This woman really gives me the rage with how she handles everything. Now saying she will follow the rules but has to add that they are confusing (they aren't) and that affiliate links only earn a tiny amount (beauty products are often earn 10-15% of the entire basket value or any other shops within 30 days - not so tiny).

No mention if she will start putting it at the start rather than hiding in the description.

Reactions: 24
She think she's the right kind if wrong

She thinks acting confused and ditzy works

Maybe channel mum stepped in.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.