Mrs Meldrum #17 Flying Tipping Lee, Mummy And Me, Who’s Wearing The Naughty Vest? Edgy Or Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
or when she used her own YT platform to slate the inghams when they had problems with Chris contacting girls. Double standards there Mrs M
Especially when they did a collab with them. I'm sure even Stevie Wonder could see that he was a weirdo well before all the tit came out about him. Shows how desperate the meldrums were for the some followers ?

Reactions: 10
Hahaha Lee is trying to “bulk up” by doing these PT sessions with the human dildo

Some free advice here Lee

You are going to seriously need to increase your food intake. A couple of wee boiled potatoes and a sliver of salmon are not going to get you anywhere.
My husband used to bulk and the cut, he used to have to eat 7 meals a day - usually chicken/broccoli/brown rice etc and then hit the gym hard - 6 sessions as week of hard high intensity training for a good few months.
It’s hard work, real graft and commitment needed. You won’t last 2 weeks mate!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
So, these comments have now been deleted ?‍♀. Why leave them up all afternoon and evening and then delete them today?? A valid point was raised and she has just ignored it.
She leaves them for a day or so and then goes back and deletes and hope no one notices - it’s doubtful many people go back and keep re-reading the comments of a pic they’ve already seen. Just her being sneaky again ?

Reactions: 17
What is Mrs Meld's degree in? She never really says what it was in and in her Amazon book bio it says she has a BA hons but not what for.
It was travels &tourism or something very similar.
Bland, generic, banal and utterly useless piece of paper seeing as she as NO work experience. Her going to Uni was an absolute waste of time & money.

Reactions: 8
I don't follow the vlogger she's mentioned but did have a quick look. Scottish (yay) but put straight off by the insta plug for the "beautiful journal 'MrsM has created, plug plug.' she's worked so hard'she" deserves' it (seriously, yes she has said that) and that her excitement and enthusiasm are showing in insta stories?? It has a beautiful cover...Really?... Oh and the BEST... it's a journal full of activities for PARENTS to do with their child?? Really love?? Have you looked at it?
Sorry, but the two in tandem are mutually patting one another on the backs and it's sickening and insincere!! ?
Generally i do follow and like her. I don't know where this big buddy buddy thing has come from.

Reactions: 4
Just watched her insta stories and actually agree somewhat with what she is saying, but surely she should be thinking of the effect on her followers it is all about her. Yes everybody has tit days whoever they are but she is constantly putting on this fake happy persona selling crap to people who maybe can’t afford it basically saying you buy this and your life will be as wonderful as mine, although I get this tit for free and I’m still miserable.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone know what happened to the Instagram about her that was set up by some one on here? Was it taken down because of the child neglect hash tags?
Shame it’s not still there so the screen shots of all the deleted comments could be shown for her sheep to see.

Generally i do follow and like her. I don't know where this big buddy buddy thing has come from.
At a very quick look she also has a " book/ journal" in the pipe line ?
Fits Reb's aesthetic, from her side, as a former model and footballers wife.
But know nothing about the woman so also have no idea where she's coming from with the "Reb Lurve".

Reactions: 3
“I’ll let you go and follow her ...”
Thanks Reb didn’t know I needed your permission ??‍♀

• Haha
  • Wow
Great, thanks for reassurance cos I did warm to her until that insta popped up to spoil my lunch! So maybe an instant insta friendship? Maybe another channelbum member? ?

Reactions: 2
Just watched her insta stories and actually agree somewhat with what she is saying, but surely she should be thinking of the effect on her followers it is all about her. Yes everybody has tit days whoever they are but she is constantly putting on this fake happy persona selling crap to people who maybe can’t afford it basically saying you buy this and your life will be as wonderful as mine, although I get this tit for free and I’m still miserable.
Me too. I think we're all human and being happy all the time no matter who you are isn't normal. But that could have been portrayed in a different way. She could have acknowledged the difference in day to day life between her and the majority of her followers for a start

Reactions: 6
Hahaha Lee is trying to “bulk up” by doing these PT sessions with the human dildo

Some free advice here Lee

You are going to seriously need to increase your food intake. A couple of wee boiled potatoes and a sliver of salmon are not going to get you anywhere.
My husband used to bulk and the cut, he used to have to eat 7 meals a day - usually chicken/broccoli/brown rice etc and then hit the gym hard - 6 sessions as week of hard high intensity training for a good few months.
It’s hard work, real graft and commitment needed. You won’t last 2 weeks mate!!!!!!
At least the Checkpea has a few chums today ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Does anyone know what happened to the Instagram about her that was set up by some one on here? Was it taken down because of the child neglect hash tags?
Shame it’s not still there so the screen shots of all the deleted comments could be shown for her sheep to see.
Yes the girl who set it up hasn’t posted on here since Mrs M number 11

I think someone should start a new one

It’s book packaging. In Zoe’s case (for instance) the whole thing was tailored for her from the start. In Rebecca’s case, it would’ve been Channel Mum pitching to publishers and then deciding whose platform best suits it. As much as she says it’s also for boys, they’re obviously aiming it at mums and daughters, that whole sugary sweet and all things soft and pretty, so they would’ve gone through the CM roster to see who has that aesthetic and then who has the best reach. It’s all a sham. Mrs M hasn’t read it; she won’t even see the book until the ARCs go out—she’ll receive it when the media and bloggers receive it. Has she said if she’s going on tour for it? I can’t imagine she could be arsed.
Yes, exactly. Book created and then her selected for her name to be slapped on it! She hasn’t really had anything to do with it.

Reactions: 5
At a very quick look she also has a " book/ journal" in the pipe line ?
Fits Reb's aesthetic, from her side, as a former model and footballers wife.
But know nothing about the woman so also have no idea where she's coming from with the "Reb Lurve".
It's all a facade for followers though isn't it. They don't have to like each to agree to a mention each. I know she's pushing this tropic skincare but as far as I know she's made a whole seperate page for that so she's not shoving it in people's faces. Unlike reb and the fitness crap.

Reactions: 4
I get it yes but she's just trying to jump on the sincere bandwagon insincerely.

Been reading here for weeks but I’m sorry this morning stories about pretending everything is ok putting a face on chat we all go through ups and downs but comparing her situation to the girl she mentioned in it who I had a quick look on page and has dealt with sexual abuse now come on get in the real world Rebecca and get over yourself just be real and honest with your content and stop playing the victim.

Reactions: 18
Another lie from Lee, 2nd time in gym in 10 years?? Wait a minute? ?... Didn't you have a vlog (probably the Meldrums RIP channel) where you took Rebecca to the gym as a couple time thing? Yip, Kippie car park... You said you were going Rebecca wanted to learn more.... LIES.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.