Mrs Meldrum #17 Flying Tipping Lee, Mummy And Me, Who’s Wearing The Naughty Vest? Edgy Or Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok just re watched garden vlog as only saw a little thur.

It's really odd garden.
It's best
The lawns not the best condition
The trees and that hedge bushes will take some maintaininace.
It looks a bit grim and soulless to me.

Do they have any idea how much gates and fencing costs.
What in realising is everything costs more than we think.
To do all they want to do is least 5k
Unless they trying to get stuff kindly gifted landscape gardener.

The logs puzzled why would get delivered outside their property in the woods.
I thourght they lived in the garage.
It's more likely he used his chain saw and went to woods to get cheap logs.
But thourght it had to stay dry.
I don't know why some sort log store in garden didnet feature as part of plans.

I also expected some sort of summer house in their plans.

I honestly don't think they have a clue.
I don't think they can afford to maintain and run that house.
I'm baffled why buy something that so much of it she hates.

It's so dark dated and depressing.
The gardens not changed my mind.

Reactions: 16
Amazon’s AUTHOR profile. It’s insulting to have her name associated with that. In NO way is she an author.

My theory about the book is that it has been created by someone else. Whether that be a publisher, channel mum or anyone. It has come through channel Mum and they chose whose name to slap on it. They chose her. End of story.

Reactions: 20
Ok just re watched garden vlog as only saw a little thur.

It's really odd garden.
It's best
The lawns not the best condition
The trees and that hedge bushes will take some maintaininace.
It looks a bit grim and soulless to me.

Do they have any idea how much gates and fencing costs.
What in realising is everything costs more than we think.
To do all they want to do is least 5k
Unless they trying to get stuff kindly gifted landscape gardener.

The logs puzzled why would get delivered outside their property in the woods.
I thourght they lived in the garage.
It's more likely he used his chain saw and went to woods to get cheap logs.
But thourght it had to stay dry.
I don't know why some sort log store in garden didnet feature as part of plans.

I also expected some sort of summer house in their plans.

I honestly don't think they have a clue.
I don't think they can afford to maintain and run that house.
I'm baffled why buy something that so much of it she hates.

It's so dark dated and depressing.
The gardens not changed my mind.
The logs they showed will be unseasoned ones that’ll need to dry out. He’ll need to create a store for them outside I think. You usually need to make sure they’re covered at the top but plenty of air can get in too. You can buy plastic log stores from B&Q quite cheaply although not as nice as a brick or wooden one. The ones they have in the garage will be seasoned, ready to burn.

Reactions: 4
I know some like to watch the YT videos Mrs M makes, but don’t really want to support her business, please wait 4 hrs before watching. Someone (I can’t remember who) disclosed that the first 4 hrs a YT video are live are the most important in terms of statistics and getting your video to the top of people’s screens. Sorry if that doesn’t make any sense I’ve lost all of my words this morning. I hope you get the jist of what I’m trying to say.

Reactions: 18
I am interested in these fences that keep the noise in though!
I’m not sure they understand how fences work.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought she replied to all messages? ?
Ok queen humdrum setting aside an hour each day to reply to the common people ? Pat probably hangs about in the background with a timer set to 60 mins. Bet she sets aside more than an hour to delete and block though ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry for being a twit screams mental health to me.
I've been there!
I think he lost the plot. I think he actually takes these threads to heart and sees where they go wrong but ultimately she rules the roost. Its Mrs Meldrum Ltd. He has no say. That's why he bites. On Facebook and here. He had a meltdown and decided he couldn't do all this but covered it up with a "yeah I'm fine and onto better things comment". Then realised it's his only life and came back. It's a yoyo cycle and I've done similar things so many times. It'll happen again!
Apologising with sorry for being a twit is him dumbing down his feelings.
I agree and let's not forget. That came on the back of the terrible post on IG of a sick child by a mother not thinking on the needs of her child at that time. Terrible. I'll never forget that image of her all 'come hither' in her bed, with a very poorly child not in her arms but up front to camera. ???

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
Ok queen humdrum setting aside an hour each day to reply to the common people ? Pat probably hangs about in the background with a timer set to 60 mins. Bet she sets aside more than an hour to delete and block though ?
By that what she actually means is over the course of a day she spends approximately 60 minutes reading Tattle and then responding to it via her Instagram to try and prove us wrong (or just copy our suggestions).

• Haha
He’ll soon be middle-aged & what an even bigger embarrassment he’ll be. Public figure...outside of their little town who the hell would know who he is?? Big girl’s blouse. ?
He's such a strange fish. I find it a bit weird that he's so involved and it's mostly women who leave comments on his Instagram. My husband can barely stand listening to me chat about women's stuff never mind converse with a bunch of randoms online. He needs to pack it in, cut the apron strings and get a life of his own I'm embarrassed for him at how desperate he comes across.

Reactions: 19
He's such a strange fish. I find it a bit weird that he's so involved and it's mostly women who leave comments on his Instagram. My husband can barely stand listening to me chat about women's stuff never mind converse with a bunch of randoms online. He needs to pack it in, cut the apron strings and get a life of his own I'm embarrassed for him at how desperate he comes across.
He’s not exactly a mans man though is he?! I’m not even sure how he survived on an oil rig to be perfectly honest. Maybe that’s why he quit, because he just didn’t fit in.

I just think that as a husband and father, he should want to go out and provide for his family off his own back. I can’t imagine how he get any satisfaction from sitting at home taking orders from his wife and doing nothing more than boring tasks day in day out (food shopping etc)

Does he not want to do more with himself?!

And what’s he going to do when this influencer nonsense has all come to an end?!

Sad state of affairs really.

Reactions: 14
So, these comments have now been deleted ?‍♀. Why leave them up all afternoon and evening and then delete them today?? A valid point was raised and she has just ignored it.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
He’s not exactly a mans man though is he?! I’m not even sure how he survived on an oil rig to be perfectly honest. Maybe that’s why he quit, because he just didn’t fit in.

I just think that as a husband and father, he should want to go out and provide for his family off his own back. I can’t imagine how he get any satisfaction from sitting at home taking orders from his wife and doing nothing more than boring tasks day in day out (food shopping etc)

Does he not want to do more with himself?!

And what’s he going to do when this influencer nonsense has all come to an end?!

Sad state of affairs really.
Seeing his ass kissing comments on other Instagrammers posts is embarrassing, especially the true public figures like Gi Fletcher etc. He's like an auld fish wifie, it's clear to see who has the balls in that house!

Reactions: 17
Seeing his ass kissing comments on other Instagrammers posts is embarrassing, especially the true public figures like Gi Fletcher etc. He's like an auld fish wifie, it's clear to see who has the balls in that house!
I know. It’s so embarrassing and laughable. The Meldrums seem to think that they are celebrities or something! They are completely delusional. Think it’s funny that they suck up to people like GF, she’s the wife of a Z-list kiddie celebrity. It’s just so tragic!

Reactions: 10
Well she’s admitted it. She finds it hard to be open and honest on Instagram. Yeah, we got that memo a while back Reb.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Be under NO illusion there is NO mental health issues there. It’s ALL A GAME. She is loving the fact she’s creating such a drama and he is basking it all the crap too. Deserve each other

What is she bleating on about?!
She honestly thinks she comes across as being happy and positive on Instagram...
Are you joking Rebecca?!!!!
No
You come across as being impatient, rude, arrogant, self centred, full of your own self importance and devoid of any empathy or genuine feeling.
Please do not try and play the mental ill health care to try to get off the hook here. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Check out Rupert bear on stories

She finds it hard with nore followers to reveal the real reb.

She feels the pressure to fake it until she makes it and be happy and positive all the time.

She's going to try harder to be be more open and honest.

She says shes greatful she has a lovely life.

But she has had days down days and people message her and tell her stop being daft.
That shes comes on insta after crying on phone to get chums.

Ahh poor little rich girl
Maybe she needs more self cares
Shes still trying flog that tooth brush and tagging and raving about another grammar probably to increase her following.
Clearly she sees herself as the imperfect perfect parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.