Mrs Meldrum #17 Flying Tipping Lee, Mummy And Me, Who’s Wearing The Naughty Vest? Edgy Or Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another lie from Lee, 2nd time in gym in 10 years?? Wait a minute? ?... Didn't you have a vlog (probably the Meldrums RIP channel) where you took Rebecca to the gym as a couple time thing? Yip, Kippie car park... You said you were going Rebecca wanted to learn more.... LIES.
And that's one of the problems.
They credit none of their followers with any kind intelligence or memory skills .
Move to vanishing stories, delete comments, delete vlogs, delete posts..........No way will anyone go "Hang on a minute, that's not what you said, did, loved before, something's not right here! ?

Reactions: 9
And that's one of the problems.
They credit none of their followers with any kind intelligence or memory skills .
Move to vanishing stories, delete comments, delete vlogs, delete posts..........No way will anyone go "Hang on a minute, that's not what you said, did, loved before, something's not right here! ?
They seriously think we are as thick as ?!

Reactions: 8
Eww more chick peas salad for lunch.

Today I'm sure we will have a walk

Something boring for tea

Real fire in dungeon and them moaning theres nothing on tv.

She's getting glam with hair and makeup

She she been gifted an activity or meal

Or is she off out with chums and dumping kids in grandparents.

Are there any rooms left to paint
*are there any rooms left for Lee’s Mum to paint

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I get that people who are financially well off with no obvious health or family problems can still have bad days. They can even suffer with mental health issues because let's face it mental health illnesses do not just affect people with "hard lives".

What I don't accept is her manipulating followers by saying we are having no spend January because we have no money. It is not right for her to say they don't have time to get things done when they don't work more than a few hours a week creating "content". It is ridiculous to portray that they live a normal life with all the expensive "kindly gifted" items. Her lack of empathy for others less fortunate than her is embarrassing. And the control over any comments that remotely disagree with her opinion is just wrong - adults debate and can agree to disagree.

Reactions: 31
Another day another picture of a salad

• Haha
Reactions: 7
More gifted HMT tickets ?
Surprise surprise - I knew she would have been “gifted” more tickets!! If S loved it so much last year why didn’t she BUY tickets for this year!!

Well it’s the ballet next year is the Snow Queen and can buy tickets now so wonder if she will stick her hand in her pocket for them!!

Reactions: 9
So, these comments have now been deleted ?‍♀. Why leave them up all afternoon and evening and then delete them today?? A valid point was raised and she has just ignored it.
Just been blocked for liking this comment before it was deleted. Revenge is a dish best served cold.
I am not normally a vengeful person but this stupid, idiotic and insensitive excuse for a woman has pushed me too far???
Mrs M, you are a total hole. In fact that is an insult to an hole....at least it has a role and purpose in life, unlike YOU

• Haha
Reactions: 27
*are there any rooms left for Lee’s Mum to paint
The utility room? I can't remember her mentioning the ghostly white or blood red shades for in there ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
In my opinion, Lee apologising for being a twit wasn’t to do with his acceptance of his
behaviour and conduct. I think he’s saying sorry for being a twit and going off Instagram for a few weeks because he loves himself that much and feels he’ll have let the public down not posting pictures of boiled eggs and shouting go florrrrriiiiieeee! On a daily basis.

They will never hold their hands up to their inappropriate, selfish, greedy antics because they genuinely don’t see any wrong in what they are doing. She’s happy as she wears the trousers and lets him know who’s boss and he’s happy fannying around after her, not working or contributing in any way to the lavish lifestyle they like to portray.

As so many have already stated, those who are genuinely happy don’t have to continue to claim and pronounce how happy they are.

As for her stories today, sure of course Rebecca - having a history of abuse is exactly the same as the issues you have with having to portray your “perfect” life for your followers.

Here’s a simple solution: Stop. Don’t film, no instastories, no social media. Go and get a real job then you won’t have to “worry” about being happy enough for all your followers. She is so bleeping fake it pains me.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Post about her and S, pic of another child. For the likes and engagement folks... Nothing more.

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Just been blocked for liking this comment before it was deleted. Revenge is a dish best served cold.
I am not normally a vengeful person but this stupid, idiotic and insensitive excuse for a woman has pushed me too far???
Mrs M, you are a total hole. In fact that is an insult to an hole....it least it has a role and purpose in life, unlike YOU
Rise above it, the air we breathe is far better than that in the shitstorm in which she lives. ?

Reactions: 8
How can someone that does not know how to spell?and actually calls someone “chums”?! Can possible have an author title??! It’s just goes to show how much power this influencers actually have over brands and people to the point that any twit can put their name on a book or do something else, because that’s how easy it is! She’s a disgrace! Honestly! On stories about faking it, oh welll that’s a subject she has no problem with!! Liar, dishonest, patronising, attention seeker, that’s the subject she has a BA in!!!
Tbh it’s an aberdonian thing. All my family say that even the older ones. Going out with my chum.

Reactions: 10
Safiyah really wanted to go back to the theatre and we don’t spend enough time one on one so we are having a special treat just me and her...... WITH bleeping GIFTED TICKETS TO THE THEATRE AGAIN! ????

So see if the tickets weren’t free, would she be taking S for a special treat? Does she not get one on one time with her child doesn’t have to be all about gifted trips! There are lots of things she could go and do with her - I mean has she not just written a book full of activities?! ??? why not take something from there?

It’s really sad, how the hell does she have the gall to continually accept these gifts for herself!

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.