Mrs Meldrum #17 Flying Tipping Lee, Mummy And Me, Who’s Wearing The Naughty Vest? Edgy Or Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is Mrs Meld's degree in? She never really says what it was in and in her Amazon book bio it says she has a BA hons but not what for.

Reactions: 5
I think he did and there won't be another baby but she will regret the decision in a few years and he will try to get it reversed.
Yeah when poppy isn’t a cute little baby any more and people start loosing interest

Reactions: 4
He’s deluded, public laughing stock more like it. Grown man with his fizzy sweets, fifa and little fish big fish cardboard box chavvy music ? arsing about taking selfies and boiling eggs
He should return to whatever hobbit hole he climbed in to in a sulk and do us all a favour and not come back this time and he can take his shambles of a wife with him
He’ll soon be middle-aged & what an even bigger embarrassment he’ll be. Public figure...outside of their little town who the hell would know who he is?? Big girl’s blouse. ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s the second time I’ve seen her talking about that butterfly bush. They’re basically weeds. You often see them growing out of chimneys in neglected buildings ?. Steep learning curve ahead for them with the gardening I think!
What is Mrs Meld's degree in? She never really says what it was in and in her Amazon book bio it says she has a BA hons but not what for.
Business studies or something of that ilk I think.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s the second time I’ve seen her talking about that butterfly bush. They’re basically weeds. You often see them growing out of chimneys in neglected buildings ?. Steep learning curve ahead for them with the gardening I think!

Business studies or something of that ilk I think.
Haha yeah the budleia are very quick growing plants. They go from nothing to 10 feet tall in 1 summer. Weeds with flowers. All that grass to cut, that hedge to trim. That will need to be done weekly in the summer. They have no idea!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Haha hai laughed out loud yesterday when she was trying to justify how her book was for boys and girls- by giving some examples of what’s it in, and clearly couldn’t remember anything BECAUSE SHE HASNT WRITTEN IT
Also I despise the way she says ‘you guys are going mad for...’ and then compliments herself, it’s like a form of mental illness in many ways because she lives in this weird Meldrum bubble where the lies just fall out of her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I can't get over the fact that she wants a fence for the girls privacy yet she is selling their childhood all over the Internet?
They are running around like headless chickens doing nothing 24/7.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m still struggling to understand why if her book is for both girls and boys, it is only for mums not dads?
She even said in reply to someone in the comments that it’s only for mums this time.
What on earth is in the book that makes it so mum specific?
Is it “draw mummy’s vagina” because that is the only thing I can think of that would be so gender specific.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Public Figure is back on Lee’s Instagram ?
NOOOOOOO!
So what’s happened to all of his new offline projects he’s working on this year? Because since his big announcement that he’s been a twit and he’s back on Instagram he’s been posting stories everyday, going to the gym and appearing on the garden vlog. So what is he doing? Get a job!! Argh ?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha yeah the budleia are very quick growing plants. They go from nothing to 10 feet tall in 1 summer. Weeds with flowers. All that grass to cut, that hedge to trim. That will need to be done weekly in the summer. They have no idea!
Please tell me because they moved in October that their grounds are full of high maintaininace plants that will keep them busy .

If only they had some lovely Japanese knot weed. I'm sure reb would love that but they exotic lee and they sure do have the height to give us privacy.

They clearly clueless about gardening

At old house I think they had mostly grass
1 rose bush
Maybe few pot plants

They were hardly country homes and gardens.

I admit I'm crap in garden

So no idea what loveky delights they have in that garden.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha hai laughed out loud yesterday when she was trying to justify how her book was for boys and girls- by giving some examples of what’s it in, and clearly couldn’t remember anything BECAUSE SHE HASNT WRITTEN IT
Also I despise the way she says ‘you guys are going mad for...’ and then compliments herself, it’s like a form of mental illness in many ways because she lives in this weird Meldrum bubble where the lies just fall out of her mouth
This is just it. It's not real life. It's a bubble!
I get using YouTube/Instagram to document family life and look back. I use Insta, it's all photos of my kids and obviously I have less than 200 followers so it's not the same as thousands seeing. But it's nice to use to look back.
However this is becoming so much more. She's tarnishing the lovely family memories with constant ads and bullying accusations! I have similar photos of my son covered in food like Poppy was recently... except I take them and post them because I want to... Not because I'm meeting a brief!
But at some point (sooner rather than later if she keeps up this behaviour) the bubble will burst. Kids grow so fast and in 10, 15, 25 years time she'll look back and regret. Surely she'll re watch these YouTube videos and realise how she's just selling the kids!

NOOOOOOO!
So what’s happened to all of his new offline projects he’s working on this year? Because since his big announcement that he’s been a twit and he’s back on Instagram he’s been posting stories everyday, going to the gym and appearing on the garden vlog. So what is he doing? Get a job!! Argh ?
He was promoting some oil apprentice

I assume he's doing the golf thing although thats gone quiet.

Reactions: 4
The insufferable twit is back ? he obviously just did what his wife does and spat his dummy out in an attempt to get some sympathy from his followers so he could make a big return and they’d welcome back their public figure with open arms. He half apologised at least but sorry for being a twit for what? The constant lies? Covering up affiliate links and not declaring ads? Blocking your followers for asking questions?
Genuinely I was concerned about his mental state, he looked exhausted and the pair of them always hiding behind a fake smile, you could see he was looking a bit lost. Maybe his offline plans fell through but I think there never was any in the first place. The golf thing I can’t see it happening like he would give up his time for free, there would have to be dolla or freebie in there somewhere for him. Comments are still limited on Instagram, since only their followers are able to comment and they are still getting so much negativity the tide is most definitely turning against them. You must get to a point as a business and start to think to yourselves, where did it all go wrong and let’s try and make this right? Mrs Meldrum Ltd what a sham. They must have a load of dividends to offset before the tax deadline hence the booking of a holiday and PT sessions for both of them! Surely they’ll have learned from their countless mistakes and wouldn’t be so stupid and try and pull the wool over the sheep’s eyes again so to speak?

Reactions: 10
The insufferable twit is back ? he obviously just did what his wife does and spat his dummy out in an attempt to get some sympathy from his followers so he could make a big return and they’d welcome back their public figure with open arms. He half apologised at least but sorry for being a twit for what? The constant lies? Covering up affiliate links and not declaring ads? Blocking your followers for asking questions?
Genuinely I was concerned about his mental state, he looked exhausted and the pair of them always hiding behind a fake smile, you could see he was looking a bit lost. Maybe his offline plans fell through but I think there never was any in the first place. The golf thing I can’t see it happening like he would give up his time for free, there would have to be dolla or freebie in there somewhere for him. Comments are still limited on Instagram, since only their followers are able to comment and they are still getting so much negativity the tide is most definitely turning against them. You must get to a point as a business and start to think to yourselves, where did it all go wrong and let’s try and make this right? Mrs Meldrum Ltd what a sham. They must have a load of dividends to offset before the tax deadline hence the booking of a holiday and PT sessions for both of them! Surely they’ll have learned from their countless mistakes and wouldn’t be so stupid and try and pull the wool over the sheep’s eyes again so to speak?
Sorry for being a twit screams mental health to me.
I've been there!
I think he lost the plot. I think he actually takes these threads to heart and sees where they go wrong but ultimately she rules the roost. Its Mrs Meldrum Ltd. He has no say. That's why he bites. On Facebook and here. He had a meltdown and decided he couldn't do all this but covered it up with a "yeah I'm fine and onto better things comment". Then realised it's his only life and came back. It's a yoyo cycle and I've done similar things so many times. It'll happen again!
Apologising with sorry for being a twit is him dumbing down his feelings.

Reactions: 9
The whole gym thing is only because she is jealous of her sister. She went once with her mum and now she’s got a free membership and free PT. I don’t care what they say but there is no way her or lee are paying for it.
I would be fuming if I was paying to be a member and paying for a PT to then find out these freeloaers are there for nothing. Even worse to be filmed in the background of their videos without my face being blurred out. They really don’t care, it’s all about them and screw anyone else.

Reactions: 13
I can't get over the fact that she wants a fence for the girls privacy yet she is selling their childhood all over the Internet?
They are running around like headless chickens doing nothing 24/7.
I know, it’s an odd contradiction.

Reactions: 6
Sorry for being a twit screams mental health to me.
I've been there!
I think he lost the plot. I think he actually takes these threads to heart and sees where they go wrong but ultimately she rules the roost. Its Mrs Meldrum Ltd. He has no say. That's why he bites. On Facebook and here. He had a meltdown and decided he couldn't do all this but covered it up with a "yeah I'm fine and onto better things comment". Then realised it's his only life and came back. It's a yoyo cycle and I've done similar things so many times. It'll happen again!
Apologising with sorry for being a twit is him dumbing down his feelings.
You hit the nail on the head there. The actual fall is going to be a lot harder, this was him just half realising and getting off on the first floor down. It will happen again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.