Mrs Meldrum #17 Flying Tipping Lee, Mummy And Me, Who’s Wearing The Naughty Vest? Edgy Or Lee?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Second edition winter released 2019

A guide to flogging tit using just your daughters because you realise the husband is more popular than you ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
“i never want to come across ungrateful I’m so so happy with my life” - she says waving around a Bobbi brown lipstick

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Check out Rupert bear on stories

She finds it hard with nore followers to reveal the real reb.

She feels the pressure to fake it until she makes it and be happy and positive all the time.

She's going to try harder to be be more open and honest.

She says shes greatful she has a lovely life.

But she has had days down days and people message her and tell her stop being daft.
That shes comes on insta after crying on phone to get chums.

Ahh poor little rich girl
Maybe she needs more self cares
Shes still trying flog that tooth brush and tagging and raving about another grammar probably to increase her following.
Clearly she sees herself as the imperfect perfect parent.
Haven't watched it but know it'll be sh@te. Awwh Diddums. Attention seeking from the sheep for engagement.
Has she actually read how SHE'S made others feel? Some posts here have been so sad. I have no sympathy. Just pull up your big girl pants, don't bleat about it. Make changes without announcements and I'd maybe believe you. Take time out if need be, don't bleat. Because I DON'T believe a word you say nowadays MrsM. ?

Reactions: 14
Jeepers it's tough selling your soul, integretity, honesty and kids to the highest bidder, but not always getting what you want NOW Reb, isn't it ?

And you did it out the goodness of your heart so all your followers could have a little bit of Reb in their life, not for yourself at all ??

Cannot stand that you are comparing yourself to someone who has apparently " had it hard" in life. You wouldn't know hardship if it bit you on your non peachy butt.
Someone gift that women a new pair of "positive pants", the old ones have obviously got too big and slipped following three PT sessions ?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She had no problem being open and honest when she was slating the Tivoli theatre performance
Or the hairdresser or Tenerife or the hotel in Henley or anyone else who has failed to dance to Reb's tune.............( There's a theme here as she may have actually had to pay for these with her own dolla! )

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is she for real? Standing in her £600k home, waving about a £25 lipstick a day after a £30 pt session, and a week after booking a holiday, moaning about her hard life. Was she completely blind when she visited the food bank just weeks ago, seeing people in real hardship? Or was her brain just counting the dolla the whole time, paying no attention to others?

The woman is devoid of any empathy from others, she proved that much by deleting comments from genuine followers who discussed not having mums in their lives.

This is all just a sick cry for attention and sympathy, and in turn more book sales.

She actually sickens me

Reactions: 30
I agree and let's not forget. That came on the back of the terrible post on IG of a sick child by a mother not thinking on the needs of her child at that time. Terrible. I'll never forget that image of her all 'come hither' in her bed, with a very poorly child not in her arms but up front to camera. ???
It was poor poppy covering her eyes and trying to hide away that'll stick with me! ?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Is she for real? Standing in her £600k home, waving about a £25 lipstick a day after a £30 pt session, and a week after booking a holiday, moaning about her hard life. Was she completely blind when she visited the food bank just weeks ago, seeing people in real hardship? Or was her brain just counting the dolla the whole time, paying no attention to others?

The woman is devoid of any empathy from others, she proved that much by deleting comments from genuine followers who discussed not having mums in their lives.

This is all just a sick cry for attention and sympathy, and in turn more book sales.

She actually sickens me
We all know how low she stoop

Cancer scare and next ad.

We seem real reb in cat vlog.

She and lee don't fool anyone.

They not totally happy in that house
They hate the scrutiny they getting here.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I know some like to watch the YT videos Mrs M makes, but don’t really want to support her business, please wait 4 hrs before watching. Someone (I can’t remember who) disclosed that the first 4 hrs a YT video are live are the most important in terms of statistics and getting your video to the top of people’s screens. Sorry if that doesn’t make any sense I’ve lost all of my words this morning. I hope you get the jist of what I’m trying to say.
Yep something to do with algorithms, is that the right word?

Reactions: 10
And holy tit if that's the alter ego/ alternative personna some advised you to put out there to cover up the "Real Reb" walk away, no run now!

Actually I think we've failed at Louise/ Brummy Mummy, We've failed at Mrs Hinch, We've Failed at Bees Knees, We've Failed at Organised Mum...........let's fly on the coat tails of this new one

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Amazon’s AUTHOR profile. It’s insulting to have her name associated with that. In NO way is she an author.

My theory about the book is that it has been created by someone else. Whether that be a publisher, channel mum or anyone. It has come through channel Mum and they chose whose name to slap on it. They chose her. End of story.
It’s book packaging. In Zoe’s case (for instance) the whole thing was tailored for her from the start. In Rebecca’s case, it would’ve been Channel Mum pitching to publishers and then deciding whose platform best suits it. As much as she says it’s also for boys, they’re obviously aiming it at mums and daughters, that whole sugary sweet and all things soft and pretty, so they would’ve gone through the CM roster to see who has that aesthetic and then who has the best reach. It’s all a sham. Mrs M hasn’t read it; she won’t even see the book until the ARCs go out—she’ll receive it when the media and bloggers receive it. Has she said if she’s going on tour for it? I can’t imagine she could be arsed.

Reactions: 11
Eww more chick peas salad for lunch.

Today I'm sure we will have a walk

Something boring for tea

Real fire in dungeon and them moaning theres nothing on tv.

She's getting glam with hair and makeup

She she been gifted an activity or meal

Or is she off out with chums and dumping kids in grandparents.

Are there any rooms left to paint

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't follow the vlogger she's mentioned but did have a quick look. Scottish (yay) but put straight off by the insta plug for the "beautiful journal 'MrsM has created, plug plug.' she's worked so hard'she" deserves' it (seriously, yes she has said that) and that her excitement and enthusiasm are showing in insta stories?? It has a beautiful cover...Really?... Oh and the BEST... it's a journal full of activities for PARENTS to do with their child?? Really love?? Have you looked at it?
Sorry, but the two in tandem are mutually patting one another on the backs and it's sickening and insincere!! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s moaning that she isn’t allowed to moan without people pointing out how rich lucky & privileged she is

Reactions: 12
How can someone that does not know how to spell?and actually calls someone “chums”?! Can possible have an author title??! It’s just goes to show how much power this influencers actually have over brands and people to the point that any twit can put their name on a book or do something else, because that’s how easy it is! She’s a disgrace! Honestly! On stories about faking it, oh welll that’s a subject she has no problem with!! Liar, dishonest, patronising, attention seeker, that’s the subject she has a BA in!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.