Mrs Meldrum #153 full of scrunchies and bad decisions

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girly is another wanky word that these vacuous instahuns use, all copying each other. Like cozy & wholesome. 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Put your hands on the wheel while driving and stop filming yourself!!!!! Absolutely boils my piss 🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Oh god the hair chat
When will she realise the colour isn’t the issue
It’s the length /texture /breakage
No hairstylist can make your hair like that baggy
Move on

Reactions: 18
Oh god the hair chat
Move on
She really needs to get a life. 😂
If she spent even 5% of the time she obsesses over her bloody hair, she'd start to become a nicer person. Maybe then maybe she'd actually have more appreciation of her life. Instead she's a vacuous, ignorant, immature silly little female.

Reactions: 11
She’s switched rings, why didn’t she just say they were getting a new wedding ring set? Looks too sticky up for my taste but it’s a damn sight better than the horrors she had on before. She’s even managed to get that god awful signet ring off now too.

Reactions: 7
She’s switched rings, why didn’t she just say they were getting a new wedding ring set? Looks too sticky up for my taste but it’s a damn sight better than the horrors she had on before. She’s even managed to get that god awful signet ring off now too.
Still don’t believe this is a real diamond ring. As you say the setting is very high, but more so it doesn’t look particularly secure as far as claw settings are concerned.
I know Dubai is one of the cheapest to buy a diamond, but looking at the size still reckon it would cost £5k+. Just doesn’t add up with all the post holiday chat re possibly selling the house, moving to something smaller. Lot of money to land on a “diamond ring” when they are bum squeaky skint.

Still don’t believe this is a real diamond ring. As you say the setting is very high, but more so it doesn’t look particularly secure as far as claw settings are concerned.
I know Dubai is one of the cheapest to buy a diamond, but looking at the size still reckon it would cost £5k+. Just doesn’t add up with all the post holiday chat re possibly selling the house, moving to something smaller. Lot of money to land on a “diamond ring” when they are bum squeaky skint.
No danger it’s real. Absolutely no danger at all.

Reactions: 15
No danger it’s real. Absolutely no danger at all.
OK, why no pictures choosing it, getting it custom made, picking it up etc etc. I’ve had jewellery made in Dubai and always been able to do that.
She films and documents and posts all the crap under the sun, but not this????

Reactions: 20
OK, why no pictures choosing it, getting it custom made, picking it up etc etc. I’ve had jewellery made in Dubai and always been able to do that.
She films and documents and posts all the crap under the sun, but not this????
Exactly. I said similar at the time. Not much to make a reel out of when it’s a gumball ring that arrives from China in a Jiffy bag 🤷🏻‍♀️🥴

• Haha
I expect its a fake. I have been looking at rings that are moissanite and they are really pretty and look like the real thing. You'd be hard pressed to tell the difference unless you look at cut clarity etc! I want a nice ring for a couple of weddings coming up- they are both quite formal and I want some nice jewellery to wear. I have my lovely diamond engagement ring and wedding band plus diamond stud ear-rings but want some sparkle on the other hand! I'm sure hers is at most moissanite but quite likely CZ!

Reactions: 6
She is NEVER happy. At home she moans about needing sunshine- well you live in the wrong bleeping part of the world you moron- Its Scotland. It rains a lot. I've lived there! It can be beautiful but it does rain and is often cold. She's lived there practically her entire life, so why moan?!
When she's on holiday she can't wait to get home, when she's at home she wants to be holiday!
Maybe if she had something that resembled a life with meaning and interests and substance she wouldn't feel lie this. She's a boring person with a boring life and she is bored too!!
A job!!!’n

A job!!!’n
Never gonna happen! She said "working a normal job is not for her"! Think this was after she very briefly had a "job" at some hotel locally? Possibly doing their Socials? Can't really remember but think she lasted about 3 days from memory and declared it wasn't for her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Run club *yawn* I'm sure we've been here a few times before. Another fad that will be in the bin by next month.

I've had a lovely day out with my family today at our local NT Gardens. Couldn't stop laughing when I saw this in the gift shop IYKYK

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oh god the hair chat
Move on
Oh god here we go again - the predictable cycle of “shall I go brown or stay blonde??” Doing a home colour then being inconsolable as it’s too dark, and numerous trips to different hairdressers - none of whom will succeed in getting it right as they are not magicians….. I can’t watch this b/s again……
Re the “ring” I got one just like hers from SHEIN - to wear on holiday so I can leave my real ones at home!!

Reactions: 9